Options
    Bump
  • Aracelyva26
    Options
    bump
  • NataschaMarie333
    NataschaMarie333 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yum...Why have I never thought of using these...And I was excited about the post that mentioned powdered peanut butter...
    May try experimenting with Phyllo Dough tomorrow at work though. Only plus side of working in a kitchen. Occasionally getting paid for trying to come up with, "New Menu Options" and then EATING THEM! (This is also a huge down side... =^/)
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ok....im obsessed now too!!

I was going to make a version of the buffalo chicken egg rolls, but read this chain and the wonton wrapper chain tonight after work ..(after pondering all day at work what sweet treats i could make with the wrappers, too).

For dinner I made four pockets..(two wrappers cut into fourths, put in filling on one square and covered with other wrapper square and pressing shut)

two with left over chili as filling and the other two with spaghetti sauce, tiny bit of mozzarella, two litle chucks of bell pepper and my usual sprinklings of italian spices..baked for 15 minutes at 425 flipping them half way inbetween.....man o man they were good!!

My head is spinning with all the possible fillings I am going to try.
  • ksamaguey
    Options
    Bump
  • msbrowneyes85
    Options
    i found that if i bake my wonton wrapper and then put on broil for a few seconds they dont get chewy just gotta watch cuz u will deffinitely burn them quick :)
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Lots of interesting recipe ideas here I will have to try out!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on making baked crab rangoon later in the week. I would like to try to make a southwest egg roll... those used to be one of my vices at chain restaurant...
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    bbqporkcupcake.JPG

BBQ pork cupcakes....they were yummy!!

one oz of leftover pork steak (cooked in crock pot few days ago w/water) + 1/2 tbl spoon of bbq sauce + 1/4 egg roll wrapper, baked at 400 for 15 minutes

one cup was 99 calories, 8 carbs, 4 fat, 8 protein and 119 on sodium. I had three for most of my dinner last night!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am seriously obsessed with wonton wrappers (I made the lasagna the other night and it was AWESOME, lookin forward to making the taco cupackes)

I picked up some egg roll wrappers tonight and I'm gonna make these Chicken Parmesan wraps. I made shredded chicken in the crockpot last night so it shouldn't take long at all. so excited.

http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/02/17/chicken-parmesan-wraps/

170 Cals for THREE egg roll wrappers....much better than eating bread! In my opinion anyway, but what do I know. lol
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I made these lo-cal Buffalo Chicken Rolls for Christmas Eve. They are AMAZING!!!! http://www.canyoustayfordinner.com/2011/01/31/buffalo-chicken-rolls/

(That's also a great/ inspiring blog if you want to check out her other posts/ recipes)

YES! THIS! LOVE!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    1 Tsp of Nutella and a slice of banana. Fold up and spray with cooking spray so they will brown. Bake at 350* until light brown. Sooooo Yummmmy!!!

Now that sounds delish!!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I make Taco "cupcakes" with the wrappers, ground turkey, taco seasoning, black beans, and reduced fat mexican cheese...SOOOOOgood!
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    "I'm an eggroll and I like to rap."
    "If you eat a lot of me your gonna crap."

Hows that for a Eggroll Rap?
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    1 Tsp of Nutella and a slice of banana. Fold up and spray with cooking spray so they will brown. Bake at 350* until light brown. Sooooo Yummmmy!!!

Im sooo trying that!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    :love: Bump! Never tried this before but i will tonite!!!