The Confession Thread

Options

Replies

• PneumaticEnd
    Options
    I still secretly hold a grudge against my husband for working out and losing weight while I was pregnant. I was starting my weight loss journey and had started steadily losing when I got pregnant.. And he kept working out even though he promised he wouldn't because I felt bad that I was getting bigger while he was getting smaller. :( I'm horrible.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I still secretly hold a grudge against my husband for working out and losing weight while I was pregnant. I was starting my weight loss journey and had started steadily losing when I got pregnant.. And he kept working out even though he promised he wouldn't because I felt bad that I was getting bigger while he was getting smaller. :( I'm horrible.

shhhhh, i felt the same way, and would supersize his portions in hope of stalling his loss!
    can we chock it up to hormones?
  • PneumaticEnd
    Options
    Gladly!! I'm soo happy I'm not the only one!
  • lacyrae88
    Options
    It pisses me off that my fiance is losing weight faster then I am.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I feel so guilty for being so full. I didn't even go over my calorie intake and yet I feel like I ate too much :/
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I have Jimmy Hoffa.......hes duct taped in my basement wearing nothing but clown shoes and a tiara

Grampa? You have Grampa? OMG!!! MOM!!! I found Grampa!!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I have atleast one Dr P a day. I AM an addict. If my calorie intake was too high to allow it... i wouldn't log it. I fudged my diary. No more. That's not how I'm gonna lose the weight I've gained. Oh, and I prefer cuddling more with my puppy then I do my husband..... because atleast she doesn't gripe about what position to cuddle in, lmao.
  • skinnnybride
    Options
    I confess I cry a lot. I'm overly sensitive. It's annoying lol
  • bbhartsu315
    Options
    I can't stand a one uppin b*$#h and I'm gonna show her that I don't need fad diets or anything like that thanks to MFP :D BAHAHAHHA BAHHAHAHAHA BAHHHAHAHA .... okay thats a lil crazy but seriously.... I hate people like that :(
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I once hit a man in Dearborn, Michigan. A hit-and-run. I hit him and kept on going. I don't know if he's alive or dead, but I'm sorry.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    ..................uhm.....................
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I once hit a man in Dearborn, Michigan. A hit-and-run. I hit him and kept on going. I don't know if he's alive or dead, but I'm sorry.
    That was you? I'm feeling better.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    We are in this together my friend. Thank you for sharing, I know that must have been difficult.

Good news is It is a great day for a new start!

Now, my confession time: I have made chocolate one of my 4 food groups for at least the last 2 weeks.

See now doesn't that taste good...Err I mean doesn't that feel good to let it out?

:wink:

I am never sure WTF these "thispo" girls are talking about because I am pretty sure "See's Candies" DO taste better than Skinny feels

Signed,
    The fat chick

lol

Oh, this is one reason why I :heart: you!! Signed the fat chick bahahahahahah :laugh:
  • megansoriano
    Options
    I would like to share a holiday ham, and a sensual kiss with justin bieber

justin_bieber_as_a_girl__by_tsillah-d35xo5e.jpg

lol. . . .I laughed at "holiday ham"
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I ate 6 Taco Bell taco supreme's yesterday by myself in one sitting... then waited until after midnight so I could track 2 more as this morning's breakfast.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love cheese.. well at least I used to. A lot.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I ate 6 Taco Bell taco supreme's yesterday by myself in one sitting... then waited until after midnight so I could track 2 more as this morning's breakfast.
    I ate a bunch of Arby's sandwiches on my own then did the same thing lol
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Every Friday, I've been going out and drinking at least 3 frozen Margaritas, and half basket of chips and queso! Been doing a lot of quick add calories, cuz I didn't want all my boozing to show up. I'll stop after Jan 1st...I think.....:drinker:
    your my kind of girl this gets me every weekend!!! we hang with friends and i'm the mixmaster and we love to cook and hang i can't do this right now cause i'm trying to let my liver dextox for a while!lol
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am making homemade chicken pot pie for dinner tonight :noway:
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Bump?