The Confession Thread

Options
12346»

Replies

• polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I have Jimmy Hoffa.......hes duct taped in my basement wearing nothing but clown shoes and a tiara

Are you sure it's not a blow up doll of Jimmy Hoffa?
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I really hate my friends girlfriend who has to check in on facebook every hour. If she goes to the bank, convenience store, grocery store, fast food places, my friends house she is always checking in. I don't need a play by play, you are not that important that we need to know when you wipe your *kitten*. Lol
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    I really hate my friends girlfriend who has to check in on facebook every hour. If she goes to the bank, convenience store, grocery store, fast food places, my friends house she is always checking in. I don't need a play by play, you are not that important that we need to know when you wipe your *kitten*. Lol

That is Mayor Girlfriend of the Watercooler.
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips hidden in the kitchen cabinet. Today my 3yo caught me dipping in the bag and asked if she could have some. When I told her, "No they're Mama's', she said "Well, that's rude" and stomped off. Horrible Mama won't share!:devil:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Tuesday night I at an entire bag of mini reeces pieces and didn't log them. Yes an entire bag! Like the bag you buy for baking cookies.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I once hit a man in Dearborn, Michigan. A hit-and-run. I hit him and kept on going. I don't know if he's alive or dead, but I'm sorry.
    That was you? I'm feeling better.

From 'Almost Famous'. The plane scene where they think they are going to die and all start their confessions.
  • tnteach93
    tnteach93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Over the holidays I found the peanut butter snickers and Reese's trees to be what I thought were wonderful indulgences, until I found them on my hips and thighs. They're really ugly!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I am currently holding a tube of Emerald Dark Chocolate almonds hostage. They are inconspicuously hidden somewhere in my junky room, and I have no intentions of letting them go. Also, there is no negotiating unless a handsome ransom is at stake.
  • BirdyWebster
    Options
    My confession is that I'm losing weight for selfish reasons and use terrible techniques to drop weight. :/
  • lacyrae88
    Options
    I feel so guilty for being so full. I didn't even go over my calorie intake and yet I feel like I ate too much :/
    I know that feeling well. :/
  • alohashley
    alohashley Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I drink booze and smoke cigars....SO WHAT!