Dating preferences: what ethnicity are you most attracted to

Options
Self explanatory. I'm curious to see what people out here like. don't know why but I'm attracted to white girls, brunettes mostly. Puero rican , are hot but they just so much drama lol

Replies

• HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hmm my taste are ever changing. Right now [LOL] I am married to a Jamaican (black) but I am starting to look at white guys again.. like WOW... I never knew you were so good looking. LOL But to be honest, I find [certain] men in every ethnicity pretty damn hot!! Well.. ok ok.. I just like men in general.

Nothing wrong with looking :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Female. :drinker:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Puero rican , are hot but they just so much drama lol
    Generalizations of ethnic groups are fun!
  • blueandigo
    Options
    I don't discriminate against ethnicity. But I do love hair that is curly like most Jewish women(stereotype?).
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    YUP...THIS WONT BE HERE LONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    It's not that I'm attracted to a particular race, but I tend to gravitate toward white men because I have this thing for eyes. Pretty ones. I like lighter colors like blue and green. That's usually white dudes. I also kinda tend to favor blonde hair, but that's far from a steadfast rule. My boyfriend has medium brown hair and big, round blue eyes that tend to shift to green a lot. :love:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I prefer if they are breathing but its not a deal breaker. Every now and then im down for a stiff cold one
  • igora_soma
    Options
    I think Indian men are gorgeous!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Generally stick with the same ethnicity, but I do love Polynesian girls. Love me some of that dark skin, dark hair, and deep brown eyes.
  • Nicktemt
    Options
    I'm extremely attracted to Italian girls. (I really like the dark shiny hair) Green eyes get me goin' too.

But my fiancee is the most beautiful girl on earth. <3
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I prefer if they are breathing but its not a deal breaker. Every now and then im down for a stiff cold one

Ah, FearAnLoathing... I do confess I'm a fan. :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I have dated all races... but my preference:

White white white!! Was just talking about this yesterday.

I can't resist me a hot white boy who loves himself a latina. :love: :love: :love:
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    White men with dark or red hair!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options

<Insert raging, dramatic defensive comment from a Puerto Rican girl here>
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I like men that make me laugh, treat me well and have an athletic build. Color/ethnicity don't matter, although I am a sucker for dark eyes!!!!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Human & male. Specifically my husband who I love and adore.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I have recently discovered a huge attraction to latina women. But I can' t do much about that now since I am married lol. :)))
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    <Insert raging, dramatic defensive comment from a Puerto Rican girl here>
    Why are you upset? He was making a generalization about "Puero rican" women -- you know, from "Puero rico". :laugh:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Self explanatory. I'm curious to see what people out here like. don't know why but I'm attracted to white girls, brunettes mostly. Puero rican , are hot but they just so much drama lol
    I always went for the same type of girls - always.

Dark rich, long hair and dazzling eyes, a slight tint to the skin that just begs to be touched, kissable lips - Italian looking I guess.

Never went for the traditional barbie white girls or the dark Nubian ladies. Those Italian girls drive me into orbit.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I have a "type"

Bald, tan/white, usually look like football players....sometimes with facial hair.....

I dont know why but thats super hott to me
This discussion has been closed.