Dating preferences: what ethnicity are you most attracted to

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    when you close your eyes it all works the same !

:laugh:

Ummm not when they are black... I think youll notice the difference

It's funny but I didn't have this experience... I should've tried a few different ones. :laugh:

you know whos got the big ones, its the Puerto Ricans, too bad they are so dumb. no offence to anyone, maybe just the ones in Miami

Apparently you never had Dominican Platanos :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Whatever nationality Jason Momoa is. I'll take more of him please. His portrayal of Khal Drogo in Game Of Thrones gives me the shivers while simultaneously making me want to smack my mother. :Drool:
    His father is of Native Hawaiian descent and his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    asian.. pacific islander.. hawaiian...

i'm not saying that i dont find people of other races aren't attractive, but def asian by far.. .i don't know why, you tell me! LOL
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Not an ethnicity, but a type....tall, dark and handsome. I don't care about skin/eye color. I like dark skin and eyes as much as light skin and eyes. But tall guys with a nice smile do it for me every time.

Dimples and a nice posterior are a plus.

I lucked out and married my type. He's tall, has dark, almost black hair, light skin, and piercing bright blue eyes.
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    :happy: I prefer dark hair and dark eyes. The blonde blue eyed thing just doesn't work for me... the occasional light eye with dark hair works too... and a tan doesn't hurt..
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I can't say that I have a preference. I tell people all the time that I'm an equal opportunity lover.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    i love me some blonde hair blue eyed man or a good looking black man. :blushing:

:flowerforyou: how you doing?..lol
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    As I mentioned before, I've never dated outside my race because I LOVE a black man. Just the thought of a tall, nicely built, strong black man w NICE TEETH turns me on. However, I've been told I need to think outside the box, so I'm having dinner tonight w/ a cute white guy w/ a WONDERFUL sense of humor. :wink:

Was told the same thing after my breakup from a LTR w/ a Black Man, never even thought of dating outside my race. Now my current bf is white, great sense of humor and has the most georgeous blue eyes. Good, that you are taking the chance..
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    I think Spanish men are very attractive. I love dark hair and tanned skin
    see what I mean hot white brunettes ....
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    you know whos got the big ones, its the Puerto Ricans, too bad they are so dumb. no offence to anyone, maybe just the ones in Miami
    Estos?

food-and-drinks-bananas-095544.gif
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    i have met attractive men in every ethnicity out there. i have no preferences in terms of race. when it comes to nationality/culture now, that is a different story. there are some nationalities i have chosen to stay clear of in the dating world because of cultural differences which in my opinion is only going to cause conflict later on.
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Usually white with dark hair and light eyes. Or half asians. However, my SO is Filipino so go figure :P

brazilian..also a big fan of taylor lautner lol.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Female. :drinker:

good answer :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I don't have a certain race...

I like tall guys (over 6'2"), with a great smile, and nice legs...

Also, they need to be able to make me laugh.

^This. But they don't have to be over 6'2" but I'm 5'11" and some change so they definitely can't be short.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Whatever nationality Jason Momoa is. I'll take more of him please. His portrayal of Khal Drogo in Game Of Thrones gives me the shivers while simultaneously making me want to smack my mother. :Drool:
    His father is of Native Hawaiian descent and his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry.

*throws panties at*

conantrailerjasonmomoa300.jpg
  • sal22408
    Options
    i have always seemed to gravitate and get weak kneed towards italian men. I believe its their olive skin tone and dark hair. Im italian myself so perhaps that has something to do with it? I can honestly say i have only been attracted to one blonde ....and it was his heart and soul i thought to be beautiful and had nothing to do with his appearance.
  • Omar1978
    Omar1978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Usually blondes but sometimes brunettes. I think it depends on the eye color. I like blue eyes :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Estos?

food-and-drinks-bananas-095544.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I prefer Italian food when I take my wife on a date. She likes Mexican food, or more specifically, Tex-Mex
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I like 'em:
    From eight to eighty,
    Blind, Crippled or Crazy,
    Sick Lame or Lazy.
    As long as she has a certain relaxed moral attitude.

Love them all.

Seriously? I don't have a "type". Don't care about color, ethnicity or religion. Intelligence, self esteem and humor go a long way.

Eight to Eighty?! Yeah your going to have to change up your little nursery rhyme unless you want the next words you hear. Hi Im Chris Hanson from how to catch a predator

:laugh: :sad: well played..
This discussion has been closed.