Dating preferences: what ethnicity are you most attracted to

Options

Replies

• Oz2011
    Oz2011 Posts: 58
    Options
    Love them all!, love my Chocolate Deluxes,Butter-Pecan Ricans,Caramel Sundaes, and my French Vanillas!,lol
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I don't see color or race, I see people.
    Are they just like vaguely person-shaped blurs, or...?

Yeah. That. Whatever pops in your head. Run with it.

Or whatever makes your existence happier and worth living.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,717 Member
    Options
    I've always been attracted to females of Asian, Hispanic or Polynesian decent. Dark hair, brown eyes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I LOVE YOU!!! Ok, boys, this guy has moved to the front of the line!!! :drinker:
    I like all woman. Can't help it. But I am very very very attracted to Irish Redheads. I do not know what it is about Redheaded woman but Wow they are just Gorgeous
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I HAVE NEVER REALLY BEEN ATTRACTED TO "WHITE" GUYS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ATTRACTED TO EXOTIC LOOKING MEN. LATIN, ASIAN AND BLACK MEN USUALLY CATCH MY EYE. I MAY LOOK WHITE BUT I DON'T IDENTIFY AS A WHITE GIRL, I'M ITALLIAN, GERMAN, NATIVE AMERICAN AND WELSCH SO I CONSIDER MYSELF A MIX OF AWESOME LOL.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    when you close your eyes it all works the same !
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Race doesnt really matter to me. But they must be taller than me and I really like nice eyes. The eye color doesnt matter just nice eyes:happy:
  • Hecnotha1
    Options
    Venezuelans are beautiful too, how many mrs universe come from there
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I don't see color or race, I see people.

I'll go kumbaya on you and say you'll find handsome men from all different heritages.
    They all look alike in their Stormtroopers outfits, right?
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No specific ethnic group but I love short, dark, fit men.

But I am happily married almost 25 years to a great guy - so I am just looking.

Not dead yet LOL
    :wink:
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    When I was dating, for me ethnic background, fat, thin, tall or short didn't matter. The way one hold's themselves and speaks (I prefer educated men) is key to get my attention. After that, religion, political views, and old fashioned morals, would get them a date.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    when you close your eyes it all works the same !

:laugh:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    In before the lock!!

I like men like my husband - mediterranean olive skinned, some body hair, those eyes and there's something about the skin quality that's really attractive.. He happens to be Turkish but I guess these qualities would apply to many other nations, like many Greeks, Spaniards, etc.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I like men of all varieties :drinker:

I will say I do prefer them to be taller than me...have dated some wonderful guys my height but it's a personal preference that they are taller.

Have had very good luck with Spanish, Latin, African American, and Italian men lol.

Which is amusing because my husband is a good ole french boy. (and also a wonderful person <3 )
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Race doesnt really matter to me. But they must be taller than me and I really like nice eyes. The eye color doesnt matter just nice eyes:happy:

This was a big attractor for my husband. He has the most beautiful grey-blue eyes.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I like all woman. Can't help it. But I am very very very attracted to Irish Redheads. I do not know what it is about Redheaded woman but Wow they are just Gorgeous

Haha why thank you! :P

Im the one that should be thanking you. :-)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    I like men of all varieties :drinker:

Like Baskin Robins?
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    I was in Spain last year, and the Spanish men were incredible. Dark hair, a little tan, and tall.

Forgot to mention Spanish men...yum

Well Hello Ladies!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    not sure why, but i love me a good redhead (like hiker282).

but last night, i met the most gorgeous biracial man at a speed dating event. it really comes down to personality in the end... ;)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I LOVE YOU!!! Ok, boys, this guy has moved to the front of the line!!! :drinker:

Sweeeeeet!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.