Dating preferences: what ethnicity are you most attracted to

Options

Replies

• 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    when you close your eyes it all works the same !

:laugh:

Ummm not when they are black... I think youll notice the difference

I've never dated outside of my race but this is totally not true. I've had to open my eyes and look because I thought he was joking!!! (if you get what I'm saying)

:laugh: shots fired..
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I think it's great when we can all admit we're just a bunch of *kitten*, even on an international scale.

Love knows nothing of color.

But lust will sure as hell take a mouthy Puerto Rican on a Friday night!
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    race dosn't matter to me, character is #1 on my list

This! However I think there are certain attributes that catch someone’s eye you know. Personally I prefer a stocky African American (football player look). Hispanic's are handsome too! As long as they are taller than me which isn't hard to do, I am only 5'6 and can make me laugh….well then there was hope! :bigsmile:
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I like all woman. Can't help it. But I am very very very attracted to Irish Redheads. I do not know what it is about Redheaded woman but Wow they are just Gorgeous

Glad somebody does! =)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I like 'em:
    From eight to eighty,
    Blind, Crippled or Crazy,
    Sick Lame or Lazy.
    As long as she has a certain relaxed moral attitude.

Love them all.

Seriously? I don't have a "type". Don't care about color, ethnicity or religion. Intelligence, self esteem and humor go a long way.

Eight to Eighty?! Yeah your going to have to change up your little nursery rhyme unless you want the next words you hear. Hi Im Chris Hanson from how to catch a predator
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i'd like to say white girls but then again...i have only really been into hispanic girls my whole life lol....there is something in those pretty black eyes that just grab my attention
    but hispanic girls around my age (18-20) seem to be much into partying and not caring about college or stuff like that and I don't want a girl with no goals for their future :\
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I like all woman. Can't help it. But I am very very very attracted to Irish Redheads. I do not know what it is about Redheaded woman but Wow they are just Gorgeous

Glad somebody does! =)

How can you not love them. Redheads are amazing.....oh and dont get me started on the Freckles.....yum :love:
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    As I mentioned before, I've never dated outside my race because I LOVE a black man. Just the thought of a tall, nicely built, strong black man w NICE TEETH turns me on. However, I've been told I need to think outside the box, so I'm having dinner tonight w/ a cute white guy w/ a WONDERFUL sense of humor. :wink:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Withdraw my poor attempt at humor.
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to all different types of guys, usually very masculine features with mustache/goatee combo and nice eyes :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I think it's great when we can all admit we're just a bunch of *kitten*, even on an international scale.

LOL this!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    If you have red hair I'm sold :love:

I'm attracted to guys of a northern/western European decent. (what Americans just call white :grumble: )

But honestly I think every ethnic group has a nice array of good looking men, and I won't be biased, women too:blushing: but I'm straight:drinker: , haha

did you say red hair...
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    when you close your eyes it all works the same !

:laugh:

Ummm not when they are black... I think youll notice the difference

It's funny but I didn't have this experience... I should've tried a few different ones. :laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I like 'em:
    From eight to eighty,
    Sick Lame or Lazy.

Love them all.

Seriously? I don't have a "type". Don't care about color, ethnicity or religion. Intelligence, self esteem and humor go a long way.

Eight to Eighty?! Yeah your going to have to change up your little nursery rhyme unless you want the next words you hear. Hi Im Chris Hanson from how to catch a predator

lol Glad I'm not the only one who had that thought
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I like 'em:
    From eight to eighty,
    Sick Lame or Lazy.

Love them all.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    As long as they have a natural vajaja...I am attracted to them. Nuff said.
  • JulieTremblay
    Options
    How much would you pay for a House Cleaning Service?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

ha!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Taste the rainbow... :devil:
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I always preferred black guys, well I should say Jamaicans. The combo of accent and looks, lord have mercy....LOL But my ex husband is white and my current almost hubby is white (super white actually Irish/Russian/Polish decent LOL)...

Point is, preference doesn't always matter. Sometime your heart just wants to fall in love with someone you totally never thought you would! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.