What are you drinking for New Years Eve??

Options

Replies

• 3tennis
    Options
    peach ginger bellini yum!!!! Recipe by tyler florence of food network. Looks divine!!!!!
  • 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Whipped vodka and cherry coke zero.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Rolling Rock and staying home.................."unChristmasing" tonight (at least a little.......I love my lights and pretty sparkly things!) It's supposed to be a rocky weather night here in Duluth MN..........so, best to just stay home!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..........may 2012 find you happy, healthy, and comfortable!

:drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :explode: :explode: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Water :)
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    chocolate raspberry wine!
  • mmcorner
    mmcorner Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Johnny walker - Blue label
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Ive had a few guinness then a few stella then after coming home from work opened a bottle of champers with the wife and am now on the red wine
    tomorrow is a party day then im back on the fitness trail for the new year :bigsmile:
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Water. I have no friends to hang out with.
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke...... on the rocks! ;)
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Water and lots of it.
  • Bajankat
    Bajankat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    1 glass of Mascato Rose..I dont drink but love Mascato
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Sailor Jerry's 40% rum and lots of it.:drinker:
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Tried and true: a pitcher of Crystal Light (any flavor, but tonight it's strawberry banana) and flavored rum and/or vodka...tonight's poison of choice is Captain Morgan's Passion Fruit Rum!
    If I'm feeling really adventurous, I'll whip up some white russians or grasshoppers. :drinker:

Happy 2012!!
  • Ruzuki
    Ruzuki Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Blue Moon Belgian White... I got a 6 pack. Itll prolly last me like 4 days. I dont drink alot...
  • Shannafo
    Shannafo Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    2 - Michelob ultras followed by decaf coffee. Hubby and I are staying in this evening and most likely won't be awake to welcome the new year.
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking bottled water to wash out the sodium I had for dinner. May live dangerously and have some iced tea. To be real honest I'd love a glass of wine but with all the medication I take I wouldn't dare. Plus the wine in the house is so old -- from the 1980s or early 90s. I use it to put color in my cheeks.
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Pina coladas, my beau loves the girly drinks. And maybe some gingerale and whiskey for me later on or whiskey and apple juice. mmm.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Tequila
  • islandgirl1767
    Options
    Not a drinker and will be at church so its the good ole H20.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Prosecco Sparkling Wine....80 calories for 4 oz!!!