What are you drinking for New Years Eve??

Options

Replies

• JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    sleepytime extra tea :)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pina colada mix
  • chriscoates7025
    chriscoates7025 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Water, just water.
  • sidhe31
    sidhe31 Posts: 96
    Options
    Prosecco, yummy......
  • krissa3670
    krissa3670 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Water for me
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I don't plan to drink but am having dinner at the inlaws so might have a glass of wine... if that. I'll be back home and probably in bed by 9 lol
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My usual Bacardi and Spirit Zero, then I will pop open a bottle of Schloss Biebrich Sekt Sparkling White Wine at midnight :)
  • sheinz7132
    sheinz7132 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started this diet plan so I am trying to be good and not drink anythink but water. :(
  • nkosky
    nkosky Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    sugar free arnold palmer with vodka!!
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    J2O - Don't want to risk alcohol at the moment with all the stomach probs I'm having.
  • sharjes
    Options
    I tried the "yellow Jewel" it was nice.. there was 30% less calories and 40% less alcohol..
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I was just working out the calories... here's the plan: a Stella Artois to start off the night, a couple of Jamesons, and a glass of champagne at midnight. We'll see how that works out. :)
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am drinking rum and coke, we didn't buy champaign, for just us two this year. I can't be bothered about the calories today, however, when I bought the coke, I made sure it was a DIET one!:D
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am drinking rum and coke, we didn't buy champaign, for just us two this year. I can't be bothered about the calories today, however, when I bought the coke, I made sure it was a DIET one!:D
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just switched from coffee to coke zero. I am such a party animal :)
  • evie_wundt
    evie_wundt Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm staying home because I hate going out on New Year's Eve. I am celebrating with Crystal Lite Mocktail mixers and Grey Goose vodka.
    Happy New Year's everyone! I hope we all have a healthy 2012!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Water. :grumble:
  • Lorie66
    Lorie66 Posts: 66
    Options
    I've had so much water today I prolly wont go past a shot of coke zero...lol
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    water
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Diet dr Pepper. Got smashed this time last year and had a gathering to go to like i do tomorrow..being hungover didn't feel or looked to pleasant, so im playing it safe this year. :bigsmile: