What are you drinking for New Years Eve??

Options

Replies

• SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Prosecco! :drinker:
    Me too! Me too! I already have my three bottles between the three of us! I will tally all my cals. And the next day we are taking a long walk up a beautiful mountain trail. So my Prosecco drinking on New Years Eve should even out!

Have a great, healthy 2012!
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Absolut and soda or maybe juice. Then no more booze until my birthday late 2012
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    Greygoose & cranberry juice with lime mmmmm
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Grey Goose with a Splash of cranberry:drinker:drinker:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Probably cranberry vodka. It's my drink of choice and about 60-80 calories per cup depending on the size. It's a house party, though, so I'll have to eye the bartender closely :D
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I will have a few glasses of this Blackberry Apple wine I like and that's it.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    mikes hard light lemonade, Kahlua lime sodas, Margaritas...............I'm sticking with citrus based drinks......not all of them are low calorie but I don't care, this is my cheat day plus the last day of the year so anything goes, then tommorrow I'm back on track and monday I'm kicking my own butt into high gear with a new workout plan to start working towards my 2012 goals!!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Well, my NYE has passed but I drank 1 Asahi (149 cal), 1 stella (no idea) and a few Platinum Blondes (low carb beer, 105 calories each)
  • Christine42012
    Options
    A little bit of Everything for me! Tequila Shots, Long Islands and Black Opals! I'm allowing myself 1 party night a month and tonight is the night!!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i'll be enjoying a couple rain organic vodkas mixed with diet coke.

not bad for the price, and excellent flavor. does well chilled or mixed.

hope that you all have a safe and happy new year.

rain-organic-vodka.jpg
  • mcfish618
    mcfish618 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A couple of diet cokes and bacardi coconut rum, and I just bought the Skinny Girl Sangria it was only $8 at our local Sams, never had but thought it was worth a try......if I dont like it will be having my V8 light strawberry bannan with my whipped Jack.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    pepsi max and rum and a glass of champagne spritzer with diet cranberry juice.
  • skinnydreams165
    skinnydreams165 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WATER!!! No drinking here, I have kids that I want to be a good example for. (that is for me, not to put anyone down that does drink). to everyone going out/drinking etc be safe and have fun!!
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    some wine getting smashed tonight and ordering pizza.lol
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    A few glasses of vino red - dry.
    That's it.
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Vodka club - only the cal in the vodka and you can dance those off! ^_^
  • wulfgyr
    Options
    Either:
    Vodka shots (Jose Cuervo 69 calories a shot plus salt and lime wedge)
    or
    Bloody Mary (Vodka 69 calories a shot, tomato juice 30 calories, tobasco, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper, celery stick, lime wedge)
  • carlypreiss
    Options
    Smirnoff Ice Light. 1 bottle is 100 calories.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Red wine and/or shots of vodka.
    Or possibly a Joose/Four Loco if I just want to take it easy and sip on one thing through out the night.
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bud Select 55 :drinker:

I have already calculated about 5 of these in! My husband & I are in a band (in a bar...lol) so it's inevitable that we will be toasting throughout the night and at midnight!

Happy New Years to all!