What are you drinking for New Years Eve??

Options

Replies

• njfitnessgirl
    Options
    I will probably be drinking 3 Olives Cherry Vodka and Sprite Zero. Love them.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Water.... (running a race that starts at midnight)..... No idea if there will be champagne or anything at the post race party, but probably not.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Rye Whiskey and diet ginger ale, until I pass out.
    Which will be around 10:30 or so, after a half a drink...
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Anything 80+ proof.

^^This
  • prencesskl
    Options
    This is my big dilemma too, because I love to indulge a little....especially on New Years Eve! I am probably going to have blueberry Stoli and soda water with lime. It is my favorite drink =)

I want to try those Skinny Girl drinks but they are expensive! I wouldn't want to spend the money and not like them.

Of course I will have to have a glass of champagne or two as well with the husband.

=) Happy New Years!

I just bought the bottle of the white cranberry cosmo, it was $13 by me, not to bad, they do taste strong though. I haven't drank really in forever, so for New Years Eve I'm going to allow myself 2-3, just enough so that it doesn't feel like I'm depriving myself, but not to much that I can't go to the gym sunday : )
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Toss up.

- Bacardi Coconut & Diet Coke
    - Bacardi Coconut & Fresca
    - Strongbow Dry Cider

Maybe a little -- or a lot -- of each.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This:

lambic.jpg

For 95 calories, you can't go wrong!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have a bottle of red wine that my daughter gave me for Christmas that I plan to drink in the evening and a bottle of champagne for toasting at midnight.
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Probably grasshopper shots (creme de menthe and creme de cacao) and my good old vodka & (diet) Coke.

Mmmmm...vodka & diet coke. I usually get vanilla flavored vodka - vanilla coke with a kick! LOL

Try Vanilla vodka with ginger ale! Taste just like a cream soda .... gets me into trouble but taste soooo good!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Water.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    unicorn blood mixed with dragon tears

or lots of long islands
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Prosecco! :drinker:
  • 40isonlyanumber
    Options
    Beer it only comes once a year. Drinking is part of your diet. For one night dont worry. Hit your workout the next day.:smile:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Something comprised primarily of vodka.
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Bud Select 55 :drinker:

Another fellow 55 drinker! I am a beer drinker, so this is perfect!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Beer, Beer, crown & ginger and IM sure we will be doing shots of something !
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    hmmm where to start. Ok it will probably go something like this
    Red headed slut, lemon drop, Jager bomb, tequilla slammer
    raspberry long island ice tea and what ever else anyone buys me lol:devil: :drinker:
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Probably grasshopper shots (creme de menthe and creme de cacao) and my good old vodka & (diet) Coke.

Mmmmm...vodka & diet coke. I usually get vanilla flavored vodka - vanilla coke with a kick! LOL

That sounds interesting...I might have to try it! Generally, I like vodka + anything, lol.
  • heathermomofthree
    heathermomofthree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    cherry pomegrante sugar free drink mix make according to directions. add 1 cup of vodka or rum yummy 78 cals/ 8oz.