What are you drinking for New Years Eve??

Options

Replies

• andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Water, white soda and sparkling grape juice for this momma to be :)

This. I'm in your boat :smile:

So jealous of the get-to-drinkers!
  • ldalbello
    ldalbello Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Rum and diet coke - and lots of it ! It's the end of the holidays so after that I will buckle down and give up the booze for awhile.
  • lydiasullivan
    Options
    I think lemon drops are pretty versatile as a low cal yet festive drink. Im a bartender and have seen many ways of cutting the cals on this one!

to make:

in a shaker muddle 3 lemon slices with ice, 1/4 oz triple sec and a packet of sweetener (splenda is my choice)
    add 1 to 1.5 oz of vodka (can use lite vodka such as voli lyte to half the cals in the booze)
    add about 1.5 oz of lemonade (diet lemonade, crystal lite lemonade, whatever works!)

shake and strain into a cold martini glass, garnish with a lemon (sugar rim adds more cals than youd realize...)
  • mellymclaughlin
    Options
    I've decided to just drink whatever I want tomorrow and then I'm not going to touch a drop for the rest of the month. Alcohol is a bit of a problem for me - not in an alcoholic dependent way or anything but I know that I waste too many empty calories on drinking (fond of a whiskey or a big glass of sauvignon blanc...) but actually, I don't think I like drinking much, I certainly can't afford to drink much living in London and I get the worst hangovers even when I don't get drunk.

So tomorrow is my final hurrah and I shall probably opt for Amaretto and Diet Coke.
  • gianessa
    gianessa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Here's my favorite diet drink- water, vodka and fresh lemon. Here's the best way to order it at a bar " vodka, water and five lemon slices..." unfortunately most barsdon't havelemon water on hand. you gotta detox while you intox!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I got a miniature baileys with glass and truffles for xmas so I saved them for New Years Eve! :tongue:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Jameson. As usual. Why tamper with perfection?

if it continues as it is looking, as much as possible.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Too much alcohol.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    What ever is going including champagne and vodka, love vodka.
  • neenie12
    Options
    either white wine or vodka and diet coke. not gonna worry about it too much though as I won't be drinking for a while after that!!!!!! Am also having a drunken wii party with my sister so will probably be burning off some of the calories lol!!!
  • Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream vodka and diet orange soda. Just like a creamsicle and so, so good. 75 calories a pop!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Bruichladdich Octomore Islay Scoth. Nothing like a peaty scoth to start off the new year right! Maybe a French 75, but we'll see how the night goes and where I end up!
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Baileys Frappé, yummm.
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Water- plain ol' water for me! Ok I may "spice" things up a bit and drink a diet soda! Happy New Year everyone! Be safe and enjoy!
  • skrentz
    skrentz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    A couple Palomas. A great alternative to a Margarita. Tequila, limes and diet sour soda, lots of ice. I usually do on the rocks, but you could blend it (it might take longer to drink that way)
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Whipped cream vodka and diet orange soda. Just like a creamsicle and so, so good. 75 calories a pop!

Yummy! May have to try this^^^^
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I think my husband and I will finish off our Christmas Ale. It will be poured in a frosted mug with the rim dipped in honey and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. They are Awesome!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Alcohol!
  • FifiLea
    FifiLea Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Something pink and sparkling. But only 2 (or 3) glasses. Hmmm, well, maybe more!
  • stephl81
    stephl81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Champagne and probably some red wine. The BF is making dirty martinis so maybe Ill have a cosmo or something similar.