What are you drinking for New Years Eve??

Options
I was thinking about drinking those Skinny girl white cranberry cosmos b/c they are low calorie and really good... any other good choices??

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I spent the money I had set aside as 'drinking' money on music to listen to while I workout instead. I don't regret it, either.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    The only thing I let myself drink on NYE is one glass of champagne at New Year's. I'm not a drinker so the rest of the time is Diet Coke and water! LOL
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Water, Sparkling Water, Coke Zero, Martinelli's

Maybe I'll go out on the edge and have some cranberry juice :smile:
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I'm out for a meal with friends so it will be a couple of small glasses of red wine and maybe a glass or two of beer. Then it will be my wi fit or a run on New Years Day cus the gym's shut. Got to kep burning them calories.
  • Krootie
    Krootie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As I'm only 3 days into my diet with MFP, and already purchased a bottle of (cheap) 2011 Bella Bolle` Moscato D'Asti - just one small serving in a fancy wine glass. It will be a quiet evening at home with my husband of 39 years - and as seniors, we'll probably be sleeping the New Year in. Let the young welcome 2012 while we snore . . . . .:drinker:
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ginger Ale and Sprite LOL
  • meredithashton
    meredithashton Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This is my big dilemma too, because I love to indulge a little....especially on New Years Eve! I am probably going to have blueberry Stoli and soda water with lime. It is my favorite drink =)

I want to try those Skinny Girl drinks but they are expensive! I wouldn't want to spend the money and not like them.

Of course I will have to have a glass of champagne or two as well with the husband.

=) Happy New Years!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    house party- hennessey and diet coke 311 calories for 3 and a glass of champagne...about 110 calories for 1 glass.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    My wife and I will likely each drink a bottle of champagne and we'll probably start with some other drinks. Irish whiskey for me. Whatever she wants.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I dont drink anymore but when I did it was White wine(cheap) and sprite zero. So a wine sritzer I guess..
  • sara819
    sara819 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bud Select 55 :drinker:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Jameson. As usual. Why tamper with perfection?
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Captain Morgan Spiced Rum & Coke and then Skyye Vodka & Orange Juice :drinker: --> I will say I am not a drinker... I can count on one hand how much I have drank it in the past 5 years but... :) Hey!!
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm working a wedding that night, so - nothing :( Have a drink for me!!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Diet soda and coconut rum... OR coconut rum and Orange crystal light for me!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I'm going to sail with jerry!! And have coke zero with it.
  • jackyb03
    Options
    It's New Years and while I am on a mission to shape up; however, I love to indulge, esp around the holidays - this is where I have learned to modify my intake and choose my options wisely. Here's a recipe for some low carb Mojitos.

Mojitos = each serving has 2 grams of carbs and 103 calories (serving is a standard glass)
    •1 oz. (2 tablespoons) lime juice or lime wedges from about a third of a lime
    •8 mint leaves
    •1 heaping tablespoon erythritol or other sugar substitute equalling a tablespoon or sugar
    •1 jigger (1½ oz.) white rum (nutritional analysis uses 80 proof)
    •Club soda
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I won't be drinking alcohol this New Year. Every time I have a drink it leads me to eating takeaway pizzas, then a ridiculous fried breakfast the next day followed by a load of rubbish and chocolate.So, nothing for me except a cup of tea! :sad:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Bourbon and/or beer.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Anything 80+ proof.