What are you drinking for New Years Eve??

Replies

• lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 83 Member
    Don't waste your money on the Skinnygirl products. They are NASTY!!!
  • water. oh maybe i'll go crazy and have a nice cuppa strong espresso that night so that i can stay up until midnight..or not.:yawn: depends on how entertaining the drunken posts here are, lol. (DBF will go to sleep at 8 pm like he always does, we have opposite biorhythms which actually works well- i get quiet time at night and he gets it early morning while i'm fast asleep) .
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    tea! and Onion soup with garlic toast croutons with swiss chees. Bliss!
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Let's see...

Going to do at least 1x glass of champagne with a wee scoop of haagen das raspberry sorbet.

I make a drink that's not really a margartia but I call it one because it has tequlia and triple sec (shot of tequila, shot of triple sec, fill it up with water and add some of this: http://www.amazon.com/MIO-Orange-Tangerine-1-62-Ounce-Pack/dp/B005VOOQGO It's good, and only has the calories of the alcohol). Will probably have a couple of those.

Oh and probably a rum and diet coke.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    I'm having rum and coke.

But I won't be logging any of it, or anything I eat after about 8:00pm because there's about an 85% chance that I'm gonna throw it up anyway :glasses:
  • Just get me an IV drip with vodka in it.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Honestly, I am going to be having a mixture of things. Beer for beer pong, champagne for when the ball drops, jello shots for whatever, and probably some mixed drinks with whiskey. Not looking forward to the following morning after that but def. looking forward to one hell of a good night!! :P
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    a couple twisted tea lights and some malibu and coke zero mmmmmmmm!
  • tambamis
    tambamis Posts: 67 Member
    I'm gonna get a beer drunk going to hell with the consequences!

6921816.png

Ha - that made my day! go on then!
  • mrzpeep1
    mrzpeep1 Posts: 64 Member
    I am gonna have to try that. never thought of using crystal light with alcohol before
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    hmmm where to start. Ok it will probably go something like this
    Red headed slut, lemon drop, Jager bomb, tequilla slammer
    raspberry long island ice tea and what ever else anyone buys me lol:devil: :drinker:

Haaaaaa got to love all of those!! :P
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    I'm having rum and coke.

But I won't be logging any of it, or anything I eat after about 8:00pm because there's about an 85% chance that I'm gonna throw it up anyway :glasses:

I lol'ed. Literally. Cheers!

6921816.png
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Kool Aid Bursts
  • Uuugh.. don't know.. I love partying, celebrating etc, but i love my UGW more.. tho, I think I'll take it easy, still.. it's a new years eve! :happy: And i eat as clean as possible, I allow myself a little "cheatday" once in a while.. not binging the whole day, but eating some more here or there, candies, meat allowed.. on Friday nights some drinks.. so maybe a cider, couple of white russians?
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    I am gonna have to try that. never thought of using crystal light with alcohol before

I have done Crystal light and vodka...it's good...just like lemonaid!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Low cal vodka (even if it taste like poo)! and zero calorie crystal light! Also lots of water so i don't binge the next day! :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member

I have done Crystal light and vodka...it's good...just like lemonaid!!

I agree!! ^^ lets party together?? haha
  • Vodka and Coke Zero. I am a big Sangria drinker, but I'm trying to lay off of it after finding out just how many calories are in a glass.
  • Orangejuice.. lol just plain oj. I just have no desire to drink. : )
  • maews
    maews Posts: 39
    delicous korbell Califonia champayne