Black socks with workout clothes?

Options
Maybe, its just me but I will never wear black socks with my workout clothes. Something about it is just odd. Is it just me?

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    No, I wouldn't ON PURPOSE either... just don't turn into Mr. McJudgypants if you see someone in them... maybe its all they had and really wanted to work out! :laugh:
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    I wear block socks only!
  • Iwillbemeagain
    Options
    I wear block socks only!
    wait, I wear more than black socks I just meant I dont wear white ones!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I wear block socks only!
    wait, I wear more than black socks I just meant I dont wear white ones!
    :) I was gonna say... What kind of gym is that?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I almost only wear black nike ankle socks.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    I actually wish I had black socks to wear with my black spin shoes and when I wear yoga pants, I wish I had black shoes too!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    I only wear black socks.
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Maybe, its just me but I will never wear black socks with my workout clothes. Something about it is just odd. Is it just me?

Is there a reason for that? Are your workout clothes black? I love black socks lol
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I actually wish I had black socks to wear with my black spin shoes and when I wear yoga pants, I wish I had black shoes too!
    Wait let me rephrase. Black socks with shorts. Sweats and yoga pants I get.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck with no athletic socks and wore my black "work" socks to the gym! I've also been caught without shoes and have just worn socks!
  • AussieNikki
    AussieNikki Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise the gym was the place for fashion statements? Aren't we there to get sweaty? Who cares what colour socks people wear. You shouldn't be looking at other people anyway, focus on your own workout.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    lol my fave gym sneakers are black so I wear low cut black ones with those...but for all the other pairs...I generally wear white.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I didn't realise the gym was the place for fashion statements? Aren't we there to get sweaty? Who cares what colour socks people wear. You shouldn't be looking at other people anyway, focus on your own workout.

lol Well that took the "chit chat" and "fun" right out of this thread....
  • andezz99
    andezz99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If its no socks or black socks, socks, regardless of color gets my vote.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Always black socks that barely peek out of my black shoes -- and with shorts.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    This is just for fun folks!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Are talking about the high top black socks one would wear with jeans?? Then hell no!! However I wear short black socks made by Under Armour and those are fine. And for the record, tall socks are NEVER a good idea unless wearing jeans or pant, no matter the color. Unless we are going for the nerd look.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I wore black low ankle socks to the gym last night. I don't check out guys sock color unless you had on like knee socks or something then I'd look... but now I'm going to have to check out the guys socks and see how many are in black. My Husband has some very low black running socks.

Change it up and try some black! You might like it :flowerforyou:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Are talking about the high top black socks one would wear with jeans?? Then hell no!! However I wear short black socks made by Under Armour and those are fine. And for the record, tall socks are NEVER a good idea unless wearing jeans or pant, no matter the color. Unless we are going for the nerd look.
    Yeah, I'm talking old man tall socks!