Black socks with workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Yes I have noticed......

chris-cooley-short-shorts1.jpg
    Did you notice how high he has his shorts pulled up too?
    Some guys find that shorter shorts help them perform better, regardless of the current trend.

jazz15.jpg
    Where did I put that mind bleach?

When you find it can you share? :flowerforyou:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Obligatory...

300px-1919_blacksox.jpg
    Sockless Joe Jackson just didnt have the same ring to it!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Yes I have noticed......

chris-cooley-short-shorts1.jpg
    Did you notice how high he has his shorts pulled up too?
    Some guys find that shorter shorts help them perform better, regardless of the current trend.

jazz15.jpg
    Where did I put that mind bleach?

When you find it can you share? :flowerforyou:
    Its gonna take a lot to erase those images.
  • lydiasullivan
    Options
    I love black ankle socks with the compresion center! best socks there ever were
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I love black ankle socks with the compresion center! best socks there ever were
    Abso-Freakin-Lutley!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Wait, wait, hold your horses, I finally found the perfect socks/shorts combo (although I admit the socks are unfortunately not black)

ry%3D400
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Wait, wait, hold your horses, I finally found the perfect socks/shorts combo (although I admit the socks are unfortunately not black)

ry%3D400
    Is that Russell Brand?
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    yes.... yes it is...... Found one with black socks but I think I just went blind.....

ry%3D400
    Is that Russell Brand?
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    yes.... yes it is...... Found one with black socks but I think I just went blind.....

ry%3D400
    Is that Russell Brand?
    Is that what I have to do to land a girl like Katy Perry?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The last thing I worry about when working out is what I look like.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options

ry%3D400
    Is that Russell Brand?

Well, they are getting divorced, so it may be a look to adopt.
  • DenverKos
    Options
    Are talking about the high top black socks one would wear with jeans?? Then hell no!! However I wear short black socks made by Under Armour and those are fine. And for the record, tall socks are NEVER a good idea unless wearing jeans or pant, no matter the color. Unless we are going for the nerd look.
    Yeah, I'm talking old man tall socks!

Those are a totally different subject! I wear black athletic socks all the time, the little ones that you can barely see, and when cycling I'll wear black socks because my white ones get dirty.
    Back to fashion, I wear white socks when I wear white shoes, and black ones with my black shoes - yes with shorts.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Black socks are so Michigan Fab 5!! I usually shoot for at least semi clean socks, color varies.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Would you wear purple socks?
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'd much prefer black socks to those horrid high halfway up your leg white sports socks!! I used to work with a guy who wore those every day and always managed to tuck his suit pants into them too :sick:
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My husband has been know to wear his black "work" socks to the gym, but he's 6'4" and weights 330lbs. Who's gonna stop him? And who's gonna laugh at him?????
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

ry%3D400
    Is that Russell Brand?

Well, they are getting divorced, so it may be a look to adopt.

No they are NOT! They just said they're not.. not that I follow celebrity gossip.

OMG I am eating my words... He is divorcing her!!!!!! :brokenheart:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    My husband has been know to wear his black "work" socks to the gym, but he's 6'4" and weights 330lbs. Who's gonna stop him? And who's gonna laugh at him?????
    Not me!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    What's weird about it? My shoes are black so I wear black socks. And thy're athletic socks...not dress socks. Now that's weird.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    What's weird about it? My shoes are black so I wear black socks. And thy're athletic socks...not dress socks. Now that's weird.
    Don't take us too seriously. We're just passing the time!