Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Its ok if I am allowed to wear my knee high rainbow brite ones
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I only wear those really small socks that you can't see when you wear runners.......I don't care about the color though.

Mine are mostly cartoon print!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!!! Now thats what Im talking about!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Are talking about the high top black socks one would wear with jeans?? Then hell no!! However I wear short black socks made by Under Armour and those are fine. And for the record, tall socks are NEVER a good idea unless wearing jeans or pant, no matter the color. Unless we are going for the nerd look.
    Yeah, I'm talking old man tall socks!

haha - ok - old man tall socks.... lose those.... all of them....unless you hide them under some pants LOL
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Are talking about the high top black socks one would wear with jeans?? Then hell no!! However I wear short black socks made by Under Armour and those are fine. And for the record, tall socks are NEVER a good idea unless wearing jeans or pant, no matter the color. Unless we are going for the nerd look.
    Like this?

10blogs650.2.jpg
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Like this?

10blogs650.2.jpg
    Exactly!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Maybe, its just me but I will never wear black socks with my workout clothes. Something about it is just odd. Is it just me?
    This is funny since most males that do it are older white men! And some keep on their black dress socks and just change their shoes!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Maybe, its just me but I will never wear black socks with my workout clothes. Something about it is just odd. Is it just me?
    This is funny since most males that do it are older white men! And some keep on their black dress socks and just change their shoes!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    Oh you are a trainer so you know exactly what I'm talking about right!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Hey I have some of those... :bigsmile: I wear them to play v-ball in!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

Hey I have some of those... :bigsmile: I wear them to play v-ball in!
    Take a picture next time
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I didn't realise the gym was the place for fashion statements? Aren't we there to get sweaty? Who cares what colour socks people wear. You shouldn't be looking at other people anyway, focus on your own workout.

me-ow!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I didn't realise the gym was the place for fashion statements? Aren't we there to get sweaty? Who cares what colour socks people wear. You shouldn't be looking at other people anyway, focus on your own workout.

me-ow!
    lol! This whole thread was to help me pass the time! Im bored outta my mind!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    aren't we all.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    As a side note, I used to workout at LA Fitness and there used to be this little old man who looked like Popeye. We were in the locker room and I turned around and looked. Popeye, had a tramp stamp.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I wear black socks,but all my work out clothes are black and my shoes. white socks are silly
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Like this?

10blogs650.2.jpg

That is so my dad... ::facepalm::
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser was wearing some in one of his workout DVDs I got this Christmas...and the first thing I said to myself...Is "what's up with his socks" His went all the up to the bottom of his knees...and he had long black shorts on......so if he did any of the workouts...could so see a little knee....it was kind of weird!!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Like this?

10blogs650.2.jpg

That is so my dad... ::facepalm::
    See now you see what im talking about right?
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    As a side note, I used to workout at LA Fitness and there used to be this little old man who looked like Popeye. We were in the locker room and I turned around and looked. Popeye, had a tramp stamp.
    HOTT
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    HOTT
    Yeah, there are some strange birds out there. Im assume he got drunk one night and did something crazy!