Words that Should be Banned for 2012

SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
We all have those words or acronyms that sometimes we receive that you wish would be banned from anyone using...Especially on those days when we feel like we have went extremely hard and all we recieve is this on our status..I will start it off: I am going to list my TOP Five..

Number #1-GM
#2-WTG
#3- Awesome
#4-You Rock
#5-Amazing

Replies

• Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    I only have one: HCG
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    I only have one: HCG

:laugh:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    TOM
  • Athena413
    1. weigh to go
    2. tomorrow is a new day; there's always tomorrow; start new tomorrow (or any variation of this phrase)
    3. fell off the wagon
    4. I know, right?!

Okay - so they're not just words - they're entire phrases, but I can't stand them!
  • Athena413
    TOM

Oh, yeah! This one, too! So many women act as if they don't realize it's going to happen EVERY MONTH!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    - Anything -licious excluding delishus!
    - OMG
    - Winning!

p.s. I've been saying awesome since the third grade. That's about 25 years! ;0p
  • Shajsum
    Shajsum Posts: 121 Member
    "Good Burn".....when I obviously was being lazy and only walked around the corner and recorded it under 10 min walk 89 cal burned! LOL
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    1. Wowzers,
    2. Woop woop,
    3. TTYL
    4. light house cleaning burns :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    TOM

Oh, yeah! This one, too! So many women act as if they don't realize it's going to happen EVERY MONTH!

Mine's wacka-doo and sometimes I don't. It used to make me really nervous for about 6 weeks. But not since the snip snip! :laugh:
  • SexyCook
    "Good Burn".....when I obviously was being lazy and only walked around the corner and recorded it under 10 min walk 89 cal burned! LOL

LOL..YES I so agree!
  • SexyCook
    1. weigh to go
    2. tomorrow is a new day; there's always tomorrow; start new tomorrow (or any variation of this phrase)
    3. fell off the wagon
    4. I know, right?!

Okay - so they're not just words - they're entire phrases, but I can't stand them!

Definitely tired of hearing these..
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    What is GM?
  • TOM

hahahaha you're funny
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Any spelling of Voila other than 'Voila'
    Walla,, Walah, etc.
  • Bump.

No, I'm not bumping, I'd like to see that word banned for 2012.
    Plus, I thought it'd be funny to post. :P

Seriously though -- acronyms of any sort.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    TOM

And here I was starting to think periods were cause by weight loss and that all these women never had one before!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Word and/or Phrases to be Banned!!!

1. Swag and any variation of the word
    2. 30-day shred (sorry, this is not the only workout in the universe and if I see one more post about "Is anyone doing this?", I'm screaming!)
    3. Anything that sounds like quitting or giving up because you went weak
    4. TOM
    5. "Should I eat_____?" - The answer is always YES! Then workout. =)

5499814.png
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    1. weigh to go
    3. fell off the wagon
    4. I know, right?!

The magical wagon, it has no seat belts! :laugh: I don't understand where that comes from...
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    1. Wowzers,
    2. Woop woop,
    3. TTYL
    4. light house cleaning burns :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO, people have light house cleaning everyday. I'm like, "How dirty is your house???"
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    who cares what people are saying to your accomplishments- at least they are acknowledging them. They could say nothing.