Words that Should be Banned for 2012

Options

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Swag

Holy schnikeys, swag should be banned FOR LIFE.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    my bad
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    who cares what people are saying to your accomplishments- at least they are acknowledging them. They could say nothing.

THIS THIS THIS!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    These type of logs should be banned: Burned 200 cals "doing hair":huh: Come on Fitness Pals

Exactly.
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my bad

Nooo This phrase has a purpose java...I ask that you reconsider :P
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    my bad

Agreed, absoluely hate this one. It makes no sense. My bad what?
  • CRMrunner
    CRMrunner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I understand the annoyance with seeing certain words repeatedly, but feel free to use any words with me.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A FUN AND GAME. TOPIC....why are people taking the fun out it...Of course our pals are going to say what they want to you and its no problem otherwise you would have deleted them..RIGHT! OK...
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    my bad

Nooo This phrase has a purpose java...I ask that you reconsider :P

"I'm sorry" has a purpose. :flowerforyou:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Sucks, bro.

When people respond with "your mom" when it doesn't make any sense.

Not MFP things, but still annoying. :tongue:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i am loving this thread!!! but i must say, that i am totes guilty of using so many of these words!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

& hey ppl, lighten up, it's just a fun & games topic, no need to call names
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    LMAO @ this one mel!!
    These type of logs should be banned: Burned 200 cals "doing hair":huh: Come on Fitness Pals
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I think counting cleaning, shopping and any type of not real cardio cardio should be banned.

If not then i would like to add...

1) Burned 300 calories and eliminated about 1,000 calories taking a @#$#@!
    @##@ some more...
    3) Burned 200 calories looking at all the after pics of MFP's Sexy and Fine women!
    4) Burned 150 calories DELETING people who don't check their pages for 2 weeks then get mad when I delete them then email me and say I am wrong because they had other things to do.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    PS....Also people spelling lose "loose"...my biggest pet peeve.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have no certain words....but I CAN NOT STAND for a person to be negative EVERYDAY....I understand a rough patch or a day...but EVERYDAY.....Get off my screen!

I also do not like when I pose a question and someone says GM and don't answer the question....sigh

I don't care for the too serious people....Please have a little humor in your life...

Yes, lose and loose...drives me crazy!

I think that's it for now.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I have no certain words....but I CAN NOT STAND for a person to be negative EVERYDAY....I understand a rough patch or a day...but EVERYDAY.....Get off my screen!

I also do not like when I pose a question and someone says GM and don't answer the question....sigh

I don't care for the too serious people....Please have a little humor in your life...

Yes, lose and loose...drives me crazy!

I think that's it for now.

Definitely understand that one Friend....I have seen when people say they are having a bad day and list several other things and people reply..,.

GM....that is so not cool....
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I think counting cleaning, shopping and any type of not real cardio cardio should be banned.

If not then i would like to add...

1) Burned 300 calories and eliminated about 1,000 calories taking a @#$#@!
    @##@ some more...
    3) Burned 200 calories looking at all the after pics of MFP's Sexy and Fine women!
    4) Burned 150 calories DELETING people who don't check their pages for 2 weeks then get mad when I delete them then email me and say I am wrong because they had other things to do.

THAT MY BOY!:laugh: :laugh:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Here is my list of Aconyms I hate!

1: OK
    2: SCUBA
    3: ZIP Code! Its Zone improvement plan code people!!!!!!111!!!
    4: NASA
    5: SWAT
    6: JPEG
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A FUN AND GAME. TOPIC....why are people taking the fun out it...Of course our pals are going to say what they want to you and its no problem otherwise you would have deleted them..RIGHT! OK...

just because someone says 'no offence Dosen't mean that people will not be offended. just like saying something mean, and then saying just kidding, or ' I didn't mean anything by it.

I am really surprised that people are annoyed by other people's attempts at encouraging them. Just sayin'. yeah, I said it. Butinstead of spouting off some more here, I decided to delete a friend or two whom I have apparently annoyed, and then blog about it. Cathartic.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I am surprised at how many people use the word "loose" instead of "lose". My pet hate! :happy:

But remember, tell anyone "Hey there's just the one O in lose." and you're attacking them and not being supportive... and you will be reported.

:grumble: