Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - January Challenge!! Take 2!

Options

Replies

• GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I got bumped off the list so I'm adding myself and nicalillo...

bby459 - Run 100 miles in January. Find a 1/2 marathon training plan and actually stick to it!! And for my weight, I guess I would like to be under 135 by the months end!!
    Corbinam - to complete the 30 day shred (which i started today), to drink very little pop (maybe even none at all), and keep logging my food and exercise here on MFP!!!
    ChocChipMuffin - keep logging my food and exercise on MFP, start and regularly go to pilates and yoga classes again, keep remembering to take vitamins (I always forget)
    Boolahboo- run 3 times a week, and complete the 30 day shred!
    SeeEmRun2012- maintain a consistent healthy eating pattern, loose one jean size before summer vacation, and run at least once a week (on top of working out 4 days a week)
    Meagalayne- Complete 5 weeks of training for the ATB 30K race, running at least 3x week with long runs on Saturday up to 11 miles, lift weights 2x a week + spin with CrazyCarl on Mondays, stop binging on holidays treats to cope with stress at work, and finish the novel I started in NOLA.
    lalonmeg000 (meg or meghan) - water, water, water! starting that Insanity, 6 days a week :), pack my lunches throughout the week! clean out my car every sunday
    tiffterry- run 2-3 times a week, add some yoga, go to bed a half hour earlier, and go for evening walks.
    missjessicann - Get out of the 150's, stick to month 1 schedule of Insanity, drink enough water, and getting into bed by 1am.
    missgolightly727(Emily) - Lose 5 pounds(which will FINALLY put me into the 150s!), run twice a week(lets try that again...), try something new, no sodas, post on this board more!!
    jlrushton12- Lose at least 5lbs, try (and stick to) 30 Day Shred, limit sugar (except from fruits), burn more calories than in December.
    mrswhitehair-Complete the 30 Day Shred, be able to complete the video with no stops & non-modified pushups! Limit pop intake (after I get into the swing of things with student teaching this month, I will set more challenging goals next month!!)
    nicalillo - work out twice a week and for weight somewhere below 120
    GuamGrly (Bethany) - Plan, plan, plan!! Plan my meals for the week! Drink my water everyday! Get in as many workouts as my life will allow. Stay on track! Keep reading!!
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!

Bethany- Sounds like you had a great New Year's celebration! That's what I do on Sunday, I plan out my meals for the entire week and then make my grocery list and hit up the store! I try and prepare anything I can in advanced. I personally buy a lot in bulk, so I will put my almonds in baggies etc. Although I don't have kiddo's like you, I know even feeding myself dinner is tiring in the week, so a nice casserol, or crockpot meal covers me for a few meals through the week! I think this is a great goal, and I know you can do it!

AFM: Today is day 1 for the Insanity program. I did better than what I thought actually, kept up pretty well on most of the exercises, a few I had to go slower in order to keep form, but overall I am proud of myself! Eatting is going well, but shockingly I am only half way into my daily calories, and I am ssssooooo ffulllll! It's amazing what a little protien and fiber can do for a person haha

My question for the day is how do y'all keep in check when going to lunch with friends? I never want to be the rabbit girl by getting a side salad, (and I feel jipped when everyone else eats their quesidilla or buffalo wings) but at the same time I don't want to keep making excuses of why that meal is okay to cheat on.

happy monday everyone! Hope y'all are enjoying your time off, if you got the day off, or work is going well today if you had to go in!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Meag - glad you at least got to relax a little over the holiday....I didnt get any break from work, so I am jealous!! I love your goals and I think that you are going to find a good balance this month now the holiday craziness is over!! Hope your spin class was fun today....thats something I still want to try if I ever join a gym!!

Cynthia - I know you asked in our last thread about what my calorie burns where for my runs....as of now, my road or treadmill runs seem to average just under 100 calories for every 10 mins (which for me also happens to be about 100/mile) When I trail run I tend to average more like 120-145cals/ 10 mins. What is your HRM giving you?? I thought my first one (it was a timex) was very inaccurate but my new Garmin I trust a lot more!!

Bethany - Great goals for the month. I like that you are still trying to find your balance and fit you workouts in. Even if you only get in 1-2 per week it better then everyone whos sitting on the couch!!!

Meg - I didnt know that you were doing Insanity!! I started it too....going to mixing it in with my running this month!! As for your question....I try hard to plan ahead when I know I am eating lunch out (which is usually once a week for me) I try to eat a lower cal breakfast and a lower cal dinner. Then I can order what I want and still fit it in my calorie range. I try to order like 1/2 sandwich/salad combos so you feel like you are eating like everyone else but still 1/2 healthier. And otherwise I just watch the quantities that I eat....everything is fine in moderation!!

AFM - Well I did some research on 1/2 marathon training plans and combined 2 plans that I liked together. Made a schedule for the next 2 months, hopefully I can stick to it. I am trying to incorporate some speed work into my mix. Some of it will be on the treadmill due to my schedule, the coldness and it getting dark to early. But I am going to run outside whenever I can!! Hopefully it still works with the treadmill. Nothing else exciting here!
  • lalonmeg000
    Options
    Abby- thanks for the tips! I am going to see if we can figure out where we are eating before wednesday, so I can take a look at the menu ahead of time. And yes I am doing Insanity! What day are you on? I just did they fit test today. Good luck on your running schedule, I am sure you can stick to it! You ran a lot last month, you are going to do awesome!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies- Just a quick post because there's some very exciting activity here today! I have no time to update on me so I'll do that in the AM :wink:

Cynthia/Abby - I usually burn about 90-110 calories/mile, on the lower side if I'm running easy and the higher side if I'm racing or running hills. Depends on your level of fitness, your weight/height, and your resting HR. Also depends on the terrain. As you said, Abby, I burn WAY more when I'm running rugged trails :happy: Not that it happens often! I'm such a sucker for the speedy, zone-out-and-just-run, road runs...

Abby/Meg - I do the same! I order the 1/2 sandwich/salad combo, or I order the sandwich and just don't eat the bread to limit my carbs and calories. I'm not a big fan of bread to begin with, so it's no big loss for me. I load up on veggies and usually try to order fresh fruit or some extra veg as well. I also avoid cheeses and sauces, and ask for everything on the side. Load up on water and if you really want a treat, see if you can share a dessert and spend most of dessert time telling a fabulous story while you're "date" eats a majority of it :wink: Sneaky sneaky! hahaha Seriously, though - if you don't want salad, don't get it. You just have to make smart choices and know about major pitfalls with restaurant foods. Cooking method, cheeses, sauces, and breads tend to be the big ones to avoid IMO. And alcoholic drinks, of course, or anything other than water/club soda. Good luck and enjoy your lunch! :happy:

Bethany - Welcome back lady! :bigsmile: Missed ya! Love your goals, too -- I really hope you're able to get back at it, stay on track, and utilize whatever resources are available to you. I am very keen on seeing you succeed and I know you can do it!

To all the NEWBS - Welcome! :flowerforyou: Hope you find yourselves at home here. Please keep us updated on all your victories and struggles this month. See you all in the morning! :heart:
  • naoblue
    naoblue Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am fairly new to MFP. I signed up ages ago but never used it. So my goal for January is to log all my food and exercises so that it becomes a habit.

bby459 - Run 100 miles in January. Find a 1/2 marathon training plan and actually stick to it!! And for my weight, I guess I would like to be under 135 by the months end!!
    Corbinam - to complete the 30 day shred (which i started today), to drink very little pop (maybe even none at all), and keep logging my food and exercise here on MFP!!!
    ChocChipMuffin - keep logging my food and exercise on MFP, start and regularly go to pilates and yoga classes again, keep remembering to take vitamins (I always forget)
    SeeEmRun2012- maintain a consistent healthy eating pattern, loose one jean size before summer vacation, and run at least once a week (on top of working out 4 days a week)
    Meagalayne- Complete 5 weeks of training for the ATB 30K race, running at least 3x week with long runs on Saturday up to 11 miles, lift weights 2x a week + spin with CrazyCarl on Mondays, stop binging on holidays treats to cope with stress at work, and finish the novel I started in NOLA.
    lalonmeg000 (meg or meghan) - water, water, water! starting that Insanity, 6 days a week :), pack my lunches throughout the week! clean out my car every sunday
    tiffterry- run 2-3 times a week, add some yoga, go to bed a half hour earlier, and go for evening walks.
    missjessicann - Get out of the 150's, stick to month 1 schedule of Insanity, drink enough water, and getting into bed by 1am.
    missgolightly727(Emily) - Lose 5 pounds(which will FINALLY put me into the 150s!), run twice a week(lets try that again...), try something new, no sodas, post on this board more!!
    jlrushton12- Lose at least 5lbs, try (and stick to) 30 Day Shred, limit sugar (except from fruits), burn more calories than in December.
    mrswhitehair-Complete the 30 Day Shred, be able to complete the video with no stops & non-modified pushups! Limit pop intake (after I get into the swing of things with student teaching this month, I will set more challenging goals next month!!)
    GuamGrly (Bethany) - Plan, plan, plan!! Plan my meals for the week! Drink my water everyday! Get in as many workouts as my life will allow. Stay on track! Keep reading!!
    naoblue - log all food and exercise on MFP & to make sure to stretch after each workout
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    23 y/o full time working mom, happily married and wanting to feel like a hot mom again! New to the site and the group, do I actually "join" the group or just continue to post goals/achievements? anyway, my goal for January... log all my food/excercise on MFP, lose at least 10 lbs, stick to cardio classes I've registered for at the gym....

naoblue - log all food and exercise on MFP & to make sure to stretch after each workout
    Jessie544- log all my food/excercise on MFP, lose at least 10 lbs, stick to cardio classes I've registered for at the gym....
  • meagalayne
    Options
    There's no membership! :bigsmile: Just log in frequently, and post updates whenever the mood hits! We basically just keep tabs on each other, offer support and encouragement, and serve as the un-catty, best girlfriends you always dream of having on your weight-loss, health and fitness journey but are SO hard to find in real life :wink:

WELCOME! :drinker:
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'd like to join the challenge!

I'm a 24yr old MFPer who's used this fabulous community to successfully lose 60lbs and train for a half marathon. However, for the last 12 months I've let my eating be a little more 'lax' and I've really only maintained my weight (despite working out at least 3x a week, how frustrating is that?) Well, it's back to the basics for me to lose those last pesky 15-20lbs that will take my BMI into the solidly 'healthy range.'

My goal for January will be to lose 8lbs, not eat the 2-3 hours before I go to sleep, say 'no' to processed foods and desserts (i.e., plan/pack my meals in advance, stick to a healthy 1600ish calorie diet, save my glass or beer/wine for the weekend) and do weight/circuit training at least 3 days a week. Right now I have P90 and I hope to move on to P90x or crossfit shortly.

PS - It sounds like there are a lot of runners and yogis in the group. I love that I'm in shape now to do both regularly!

Jessie544- log all my food/excercise on MFP, lose at least 10 lbs, stick to cardio classes I've registered for at the gym....
    npryor100- do not eat 2-3 hours before bed, say 'no' to processed foods and desserts, complete weight/circuit training at least 3 days a week
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Finally I can post missed you all!!

My goals for December were: GreenHumanClay (Cynthia): Increase my running distance to 9 miles, hydrate well min 64oz per day, weight train 2-3xs/week, eat more fruits and veggies, sign up for a 15k for either late Dec. or Jan. lose 2-4 lbs ( getting close to my goal weight makes it more difficult), run+workout 5-6xsper week with running being 3-4 xs and fit in a size 4 by NYE! iffy on that one lol!!

I did increase my running to 9 miles actually 10 accidentally so that was a major success! Been drinking my water regularly and more of it, weight trained 3-4 xs/per week, the fruits and veggies was great some days and okay other days but did manage to eat at least 2-3 pieces everyday! Didn't sign up for a 15K last month (did run 10 miles for free though :wink: ) but but did sign up for a half marathon today! Lost 2 pounds and have stayed at the loss for a few weeks :/ upped my workouts this past month big time exercised twice some days since I did have the time to. Running took a back seat since I was ending bootcamp and had started Yoga with a two week overlap so running was neglected for two weeks but have been running again 3 days out of the week and definitely plan to stick to that! I was able to fit in a size 4 from target woohoo hope it runs true to size and not extra roomy either way they fit nicely and fit into 26's from Forever 21 not sure what that converts to in Jr/womens sizes my guess 4-5.

My goals for January are to train for my 1/2 marathon (March17th), continue weight training 3xs/week if possible fit in some stairs (hill) or other random workouts (hiking, mt. biking), keep hydrating properly, eat more protein, sleep more, give myself a full R&R day! Be more positive in my daily life/work life! Lose 2 pounds or lose some inches overall!

npryor100- do not eat 2-3 hours before bed, say 'no' to processed foods and desserts, complete weight/circuit training at least 3 days a week
    GreenHumanClay (Cynthia) Train for my 1/2 marathon (March17th), continue weight training 3xs/week if possible fit in some stairs (hill) or other random workouts (hiking, mt. biking), keep hydrating properly, eat more protein, sleep more, give myself a full R&R day! Be more positive in my daily life/work life! Lose 2 pounds or lose some inches overall!

AFM had a good day relaxing, ran this am 8 miles and did some weight training as far as planning my meals I usually cook double portions for dinner and save the other half for lunch leftovers but I don't normally cook Sunday for the whole week partially because Im lazy and partially because I get bored with food! But I was thinking of investing in a crockpot cause you can't go wrong with that! I buy my groceries Sat. and plan for 4-5 dinners that will also be lunch leftovers, ex. Monday Chicken/veggies, Tuesday Indian food and quinoa, Wed. we have meeting so thats my lazy day i will make PB sandwich you can never go wrong with that lol or a pre-made low sodium veggie burger those are delicious!! I buy plenty of fruit and recently started buying sweet potatoes again! Anyways enough about my food lol Im super excited i singed up for a 1/2 Marathon for this coming St.Pattys day and plan to train next week meeting with a friend seasoned runner to tweak a general plan that works for me, not setting a goal of time really since Im not sure yet what it would look like but Im sure I will closer to the time I run 13 miles but mainly want to focus on finishing, enjoying it, getting a medal!! Enough about me!!

Meg If I eat with friends I usually order what Abby and Meag suggested and go for a 1/2 sandwich/soup vs salad I like soups better but the sodium is killer :grumble: , or exercise more that day have a low cal breakfast as Abby suggested and get, ex. the quesadilla with no sour cream skip the guacamole and maybe just eat half and save half for dinner but honestly I check all the restaurant nutrition charts before going (if they have one) and know before hand what I going to order, or Like Meag said make smart choices and for sure order water!! Good luck on Insanity le us know how it goes!!

Abby I think i might be burning more that what I account for but I haven't been able to wear my new HRM due to some bad chaffing :( but hopefully later this week i will and get a more accurate count for what I burn cause i always feel hungry lol. as far as training plans I will be starting mine next week any tips send them my way and vice versa!! :smile: Good luck with your plan!!

Meag Good job on kicking some major *kitten* with those spin classes I have yet to try one but for sure on my "bucket list" nice job reading 100 pages I always try and read and eventually fall asleep most of the time, also hows the job searching coming along, looking for a job is a job in it of it self!! good luck getting something sooner rather than later!! :happy:

Bethany How was the Gabriel Iglesias show i wanted to see him and a was actually looking for tickets to purchase at the Improve but they were cheapest 159 I think way over my budget!! Glad you had a great time you deserve it!! :bigsmile:

Emily How exciting match.com woohoo you go girl let us know how the date goes and hope he's a cutie but most important a gentleman and have a sense of humor and cute lol!! have fun!! :wink:

Thats it for ladies until tomorrow have a great night and Terrific Tuesday!! Cynthia! :bigsmile: :yawn:
  • USNGirlMel
    USNGirlMel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    GreenHumanClay (Cynthia) Train for my 1/2 marathon (March17th), continue weight training 3xs/week if possible fit in some stairs (hill) or other random workouts (hiking, mt. biking), keep hydrating properly, eat more protein, sleep more, give myself a full R&R day! Be more positive in my daily life/work life! Lose 2 pounds or lose some inches overall!
    USNGirlMel- Start working out more often, no late night binge eating, get into marathons! Lose 15 lbs. Plan my meals..... but i need friends and encouragement!!:)
  • Ylopez04
    Ylopez04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! This is my first month joining and I'm so exited!!!

My goals for january: continue to log every day on MFP, run 5 miles non stop out door, sign up for my first 5k!!!

Can't wait to update on my progress!!! & Thank you to my best friend green human clay on here she is my inspiration.

Good night all!!!
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    Hi ladies! This is my first month joining and I'm so exited!!!

My goals for january: continue to log every day on MFP, run 5 miles non stop out door, sign up for my first 5k!!!

Can't wait to update on my progress!!! & Thank you to my best friend green human clay on here she is my inspiration.

Good night all!!!

Yay your here WELCOME missy you like this thread! Ill add ya!
  • greenhumanclay
    Options
    USNGirlMel- Start working out more often, no late night binge eating, get into marathons! Lose 15 lbs. Plan my meals..... but i need friends and encouragement!!:)
    YLopez04 Continue to log every day on MFP, run 5 miles non stop out door, sign up for my first 5k!!!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Morning beautiful gals - And welcome to the newbs! :flowerforyou:

Please feel free to let us know your first names or whatever you'd like to be called in the thread. If you prefer your handle, then that works too. For those who are new, I am Meag! There are a few of us Meag/Meg/Megan/Meghan's... So good luck keeping us all straight! :laugh:

Ylopez - Hey girl! Any friend of Cynthia is a friend of ours! Welcome! Your goals are inspirational and if you're running with Cynth at all, I have no doubt you'll be kickin' that 5miles in NO time!

Cynthia - Welcome back lady :drinker: You've been missed! Thanks for the mad props on my spin class. Loving it every week and definitely plan to keep it up. It's a great burn, I always get me sweat on, and I can feel it really pumping my legs and glutes. I'm pretty positive that spinning the last 4 months has done WONDERS for my running speed and leg turnover, so if you're keen on getting in some cross training on non-running days but working on your speed and leg strength, spin is the way to go IMO. Congrats on such an AWESOME month in December, too :noway: You killed it, even over the holidays! I am going to not-so-ceremoniously award you with MVP for the month of December since you seemed to blow all your goals out of the water. For not really focusing on running, you smashed your running goals and kicked some major *kitten*! And might I say - your goals for January look tough but very awesome! If you can keep it up, mad props woman!

npryor100 - Fab goals lady! sounds super great and very balanced. Welcome to our little corner of the web :flowerforyou:

PSA - Just wanted to put a little reminder out there to all you fabulous women... Healthy living is a series of good choices, not a diet or a quick fix. It's about really working to develop and maintain healthy habits and to make them a part of your every day. Setting goals is about working towards that ideal. It's not about doing something for one month and then letting everything fall to the wayside. Your goals should be either progressive or continuous, working upwards and onwards. Scale goals, while useful for measuring progress, should not be the "be all end all" and should be as reasonable and safe as possible. \

Losing 10-15lbs in one month is not likely the result of steady, continuous healthy living and good choices. It's not reasonable or sustainable. I urge you all to set realistic goals that are a barometer for your own hard work and persistence, instead of arbitrary weight loss goals that often we cannot control. While it's nice to see the numbers going down on the scale, there's not a lot we can do if the scale just won't budge, despite all of our efforts to eat well, exercise, and treat our bodies right. Some days/weeks it just isn't in the cards! and if you're doing everything right, a stubborn scale can be discouraging unless you find other victories to celebrate.

Just my $0.02! If you're making good choices and working towards a better you, the weight loss WILL come. And it will actually stick around! I lost 70lbs over 15 months, and have been at maintenance for over a year now - so I've got a little experience under my belt :blushing: Just here to support you all and help you reach your goals. Slow and steady weight loss will pay dividends once you get to maintenance, because you'll have all the skills and resources you need to keep it up! :drinker:

AFM - Spun my little tush off last night at the Y - and it was great! CrazyCarl - my fave spin instructor - wasn't there and was replaced with another woman I've never had before. She was alright, but I must admit that I have a total school girl crush on Carl and was somewhat heart broken when I got to class and saw that she was there in his stead... :ohwell: Next week!

Ate well yesterday apart from some minor snack attacks, and felt good about it. I'm still feeling bloated and a bit "fat" after the holidays but I am hoping that it passes. I think that perhaps my body is just freaking out from the cold and storing some fat for the winter. I found a racing pic of myself from July and couldn't believe the difference - I really do look SO much leaner. I'll get back there. Just have to keep at it. My clothing all still fits and I know most of it is in my head. Just one of those destructive mental games we play with ourselves...

I'm about 85% settled on a training plan for my 30K Around the Bay race, and will update you all with my schedule once I get it fully figured out. For tonight, heading to the gym for a few easy miles on the TM and some stretching and core. Tomorrow's strength, so I may get up early and do that before work so that I can have a nice easy night at home on Wednesdsay :smile: We shall see!

Nobody (but Guam) answered my QOTD! So I'm reposting, just to be a pain in the *kitten*...

QOTD (Question of the day) - What is your Sunday night routine to help keep yourself on track throughout the week?

Let's hear some suggestions, folks! Have a great Tuesday! :heart:
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    YLopez04 Continue to log every day on MFP, run 5 miles non stop out door, sign up for my first 5k!!!
    ladyjoie - log all my food in MFP, eat more fruit and veg, go on my crosstrainer 3x a week, lose 7lbs this month, do yoga or pilates twice a week.

Hello everyone!
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

ladyjoie - log all my food in MFP, eat more fruit and veg, go on my crosstrainer 3x a week, lose 7lbs this month, do yoga or pilates twice a week.
    Maridelsol82-Drink at least 10 cups of water a day & exercise everyday. Even if its just a walk.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Abby459 - Run 100 miles in January. Find a 1/2 marathon training plan and actually stick to it!! And for my weight, I guess I would like to be under 135 by the months end!!
    Maridelsol82-Drink at least 10 cups of water a day & exercise everyday. Even if its just a walk.
    mkingraham (Megan)- Actually hit up the gym, stretch everyday, eat healthier

Hey Ladies! Welcome to all the new ladies and glad to see all the vets back! My goals this month are pretty simple, make much more of an effort workout, stretch everyday, and just eat healthier overall. I will 20 weeks along on Friday so I sitll won't be counting calories or tracking any food and exercise, but there is no reason not to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I will do my best to keep up with everyone on here and I know you ladies are going to rock it! Here is to 2012!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a new day Lovelies!!

Meag – wouldn’t miss this challenge for anything!! Trying to do my part as a seasoned vet. Hopefully all goes well…haha!!

Jessie – no need to “join” the group. Just by updating us on here when you can is sufficient for us. We are not a shy group so feel free to share anything and everything that you would like.

Npryor – congrats on your successes thus far!! Sounds like you will add a great bit of experience and encouragement. Welcome!!

Cynthia – congrats on signing up for the half!! I am gonna sign up for the Angels Baseball Foundation 5K. I love having something to work toward. And Gabriel Iglesias was hilarious!! And the show was at Universal City Walk (30 minutes from my house without traffic) so the whole night was fun and eventful.

Megan – so glad to have you back!!

Welcome to all of the newbies!! Please feel free to post anything that might be on your mind.

AFM…started logging my food again today and I’m super excited about it. Also planning on hitting the gym for Turbo Kick tonight but I’m sure the gym will be packed with everyone and their New Years resolutions so I’m not sure if my daughter will get into the kids club. However, a friend of mine invited me to do Zumba with her tonight so I still have a back up if Turbo Kick fails. And I joined a group that will be starting Insanity on Monday. I hope I can stick with it!!
  • lalonmeg000
    Options
    Meag- thanks for your input on the lunches! I am not a huge bread person either, I always want whats in the sandwhich lol everyone thinks I am crazy for that, yay! not the only one haha, unfortunatly we aren't going anymore. Glad you had a good spin class, and hopfully you favorite instuctor will be back next week! Hang through those fat days, they can be so discouraging, but you are so strong !

npryor- how do you like the P90 series? I am on beachbodies Insanity, if I can make it through this 60 days, I wanted to move onto P90 or P90x. Oh and welcome :)

cynthia- Great to see you back! Congrats on your december goals you are on top of everything! I know a US 8 is 30 so yes you are an official 4 ! WOO HOO!!!!

Bethany- ooohhh Zumba! If you end up doing that class, tell me how it goes, they look like so much fun! You can totally stick to it, we all believe in you, have fun tonight!

answer to Meag's QOTD: On Sunday's I clean up my room, do all my laundry, lay out ALL of my clothes for the entire week, get all my bags packed, and prepare as many snacks and meals I possibly can for the week. Being a full time college student and working part time takes a toll on my spare time, so Sunday is my day to restart and get everything ready for the busy week that will be ahead of me. I have it down to a science now ;) lol

AFM: Yesterday I managed to hit right at 1200 calories, and today I will probably be a little over that, but I probably need it after today's workout. I did day 2 of Insanity and boy oh boy....its a good sigh, but its...hard. This is the hardest I have been able to workout since the wreck, so its a little bit of an adjustment, but I am excited about it :) hope everyone is having a good day!