1/9 2miles
    1/10 2miles
    1/13 3miles
    1/15 3 miles
    1/16 2 miles
    1/18 1.5 miles
    1/19 2.5 miles
    total 29/60

falling behind needd to boost it if im going to make it.

total 20miles/60
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • mamamulla
    mamamulla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok...I just found these posts! Started my LS walks again today... I'll set a goal of 12 miles by the end of the month... did 2 today. =))

Jen
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I just ordered like 5 of her videos! Already own two! I love her curves!
  • tshields65
    tshields65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just joined today, so only have about 11 days left to January, so my goal is 20 miles for the rest of the month
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Joining today! Did 2 miles this morning . Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles. Since January is more than half over, I will set my goal at 15 miles by the end of January.
  • clarejacobs
    Options
    Never seen this workout before and this would be perfect for me. I'm starting tomorrow and going to set a goal of 20 miles before the end of January.

Going to try and do it together with outside walks but have a few niggles that may prevent this but we'll see how it goes.

Wish me luck.

Clare xxx
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Good luck Clare! I'm also there. Yah!

Goal: 60 miles

Completed today – 3 miles

Total completed – 51 miles

Left to complete – 9 miles
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,846 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just got the 5 Really Big Miles DVD this week on the reccomendation of an MFP friend. Maybe I'll join in Feb.
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To SuzenM:

Are you getting enough water? How about protein? Make sure you're getting all the nutrients your body needs. It's so important to get vitamins and protein when you're dieting.

Just a thought.

Patti
  • clarejacobs
    Options
    Just did my 1st mile! This workout is great!

1 mile down,19 to go!

Going to try and get out for a 2 mile walk outside later.

Keep it up everyone.

Clare xx
  • Luneytoonz
    Options
    bump for youtube suggestions

What is this? I've seen "bump" on other posts. As always, I'm out of touch! LOL
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,228 Member
    Options
    bump is something you can write in without commenting to put it in your My Topics to read later or get to the info you want later.
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,228 Member
    Options
    603 / 720 minutes of exercise for January
    Today I did 32 minutes on the elliptical, upper body weights and yoga stretches for my legs and back- total 47 minutes and 300 calories:)

I slept late today due to watching TV until midnight and relaxing. Ate all the wrong foods this week due to a crazy schedule so feeling low energy. Didn't want to work out due to lethargy but went to gym because of this thread and meeting my personal challenge of 720 minutes for the month. Glad I went and feel so much better!

Jenny
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Jenny, sounds like you and me had the same seek, I found it really hard to stay motavated and eat right all week. Maybe it was the weather???, So yesterday I cleaned out the fridge and stocked up on fresh fruits and veggies. and between yesterday and today I walked 8 miles, half outside and half with Leslie today. so I'm at 40/60. I'm going to have to stay motavated and keep logging in this next week if I'm going to reach my goal this Month.
    good luck everyone, Keep walking.
  • cunnine
    cunnine Posts: 52
    Options

1/4 3 miles
    1/5 2miles
    1/6 3miles
    1/7 5miles
    1/9 2miles
    1/10 2miles
    1/13 3miles
    1/15 3 miles
    1/16 2 miles
    1/18 1.5 miles
    1/19 2.5 miles
    1/22 3 MILES
    TOTAL 31/60

falling behind needd to boost it if im going to make it.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Goal: 12 miles

Sun (1/15) 2 miles
    Friday (1/20) 2 miles

Total: 9 miles

To Go: 3 miles
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...I just started using MFP again, I was a regular on this site for 2 years and lost a total of 160 lbs. That was almost 4 years ago. Over the last 2 years, I have managed to get completely off track (no structured exercise and ate whatever I wanted) and needless to say the weight began to creep back up on me. Im not exactly sure how much of the weight Ive gained back because Im afraid to get on the scale....Im guessing its somewhere around 100 lbs?:cry: Anyway, I saw this group and would like to join because when I lost the 160 lbs, I owe the first 70 of those pounds to Leslie, shes amazing:flowerforyou:

Since the month is almost over, and I havent exercised in so long, Im not sure how many miles I can commit to by the end of the month? But I am committing to do it again. I felt so much better physically and mentally when I had the weight off! It's time to take my life back. I will check in again a little later...

~Roni
  • Luneytoonz
    Options
    Found this on the Walk at Home Facebook page as a seperate link....

JOIN WALK LIVE CLASSES NOW!
    Registration is now open for our Northwest Suburban Walk Live classes

Walk Live-Schaumburg IL
    Mondays 6:30PM-7:25PM
    Saturdays 8:30AM-9:25AM

District 211 Continuing Education
    Conant High School
    700 East Cougar Trail
    Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

*Registration is now open at http://www.d211.org/ContinuingEd.shtml
    *Classes begin February 6th and 11th

Walk Live-Arlington Heights
    Wednesdays 7:00PM-8:00PM
    District 214 Continuing Education
    Forest View Educational Center
    2121 South Goebbert Road
    Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005

*Registration is now open at http://hyperion.d214.org/ce/
    *Classes begin February 15th

Please email me at WalkleaderB@gmail.com if you need further registration instructions or if you are interested in bringing a Walklive class to your community.

Please join my Walklive community on Facebook at Walk"Live"Chicago for healthy tips, contests, support and the latest news from Walklive Chicago and Leslie Sansone.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 9 miles
    Week 2: 21 miles

Jan. 17: 3 miles
    Jan. 19: 3 miles
    Jan. 20: 4 miles
    Jan. 21: 5 miles
    Jan. 22: 4 miles

Total so far: 40 miles
    Goal for Jan: 50 miles

Didn't realize I could actually do this much since I just started walking with Leslie in January, but I love it! Maybe I should up my goal this month to 60 miles...
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    We lost power for a few days and not much walking was done. Power is back and I am back on schedule--picking up from today in the FB challenge.