Options
    1/25 – LS 3 mile bootcamp
    1/26– N/A
    1/27 – N/A
    1/28 – N/A
    1/29 N/A

Total completed – 29 miles
    Left to complete – 15 miles

Bad week, had the flu for 3 days. I will need to do 7.5 miles each for the next to day to make my goal-I don't think it's going to happen but I will try for 4 miles each day.
  • doriday
    doriday Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    2 miles with Leslie, = total of 18.06 miles/45 miles 26.40 to go
  • mamamea413
    mamamea413 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    66 miles completed with Leslie's 2,4,and 5 really big miles!!
    Not sure which one I'll finish out this month with, since I've purchase three new DVD'S
    I do know which ever one it's gonna be a GOOD WORK-OUT!!!
    Great job everyone!!! Keep walking!!
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To Cunnine---Well done! 41 miles is fantastic! When your body tells you to stop, you stop. If you push too far you might injure yourself and then you won't be able to move at all. Good job!
    Patti
  • szeight
    szeight Posts: 38
    Options
    Adding 3 more WATP miles.

exercise.png
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    First week
    January 1-7( 32( miles)
    January 8-15 (14.2 miles)
    January 16-22 28.2 miles
    Jauary 23-29 30 miles

Total miles for the month
    Calories burn 12,903
    Steps 127540
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for the challenged
    Minutes 1325
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    5 Wii miles this weekend - 52 for the month.

February goals .... hmm? Got think on that one.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Goal: 12 miles

Mon (1/30): 1 mile

Total: 12 miles

To Go: 0 miles
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    five really big miles again today for 85 mins total for jan is 78 miles not going to make my goal but will try again
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 60 miles

Completed today – 3 miles

Total completed – 66 miles

Left to complete – 0 miles
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    I finally had a chance to read all the posts going back a few pages. Everyone's doing great! Lots of calories being burned!
    Kathy-I"m sorry I missed your announcement about your mom passing away. So sorry to hear that but glad it was peaceful. Hope you are doing okay.
    Teresa-Looks like you are hanging in there too! WTG! Like the new picture...

Well Aquajog later this evening so my last minutes for the month unless I get a workout in tomorrow eve too. I'll up my minutes for February due to surpassing my goal this month by quite a few minutes.

Jenny
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I was gone all weekend, but managed to get in 10 miles in 3 days, that leave me 2 miles for tomorrow to reach my goal.
  • favoredmindy
    Options
    Just joining in. I have been walking an average of 12 miles a week and strength training at the local fitness center and recently started the MFP. Are there any suggestions on how to set realistic but challenging goals for weight loss? Not looking to be a size 2, just healthy :)
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    861 / 720 minutes for January Exercise (surpassed goal by 141 minutes)
    Aqua Jog class last night- increased my calorie burn by 20 calories from the last class. Easier to do so if I stay in a little bit more shallow water.

WTG everyone for taking on the exercise challenge!

Jenny
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options

I wish they'd come back with the signature - so we could add our tickers. What is MFP thinking? :frown:

Teresa--It was because of all the huge, blinking, annoying tickers people were adding to their signature. I guess they were taking up too much space or something. Anyway, they did say they were working on their own but nothing has happened yet!

glittermouse--I've been trying to walk at least 2 miles a day and I also try to follow the walking schedule on the Walk Club calendar. Leslie's FB page will have a challenge starting on the 18th so I will do that as much as I can, too. My goals are just to walk and/or workout for at least 6 days a week. I note actual miles on a calendar when I remember.
    Kathy-I"m sorry I missed your announcement about your mom passing away. So sorry to hear that but glad it was peaceful. Hope you are doing okay.

Thank you, Jenny. Most the time I'm all right but every now and then it hits me and I get sad and weepy. Having Isaac (he's 19 months old now!) around helps.

Everyone--I will start a thread for February sometime this afternoon (US-Pacific time) and post the link here. Hope to see you all next month!
  • nwkirk03
    Options
    finished up the mth of jan walking five really big miles for 85 mins total for jan was 78 miles....my goal was 90 i didnt make my goal but i will continue to try. thanks for this challenge loved it. if it goes on in feb. i will do it again.:smile:
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I reached and exceeded my goal! YAH! I enjoyed the challenge. Thanks for having it!

Goal: 60 miles

Completed today – 4 miles

Total completed – 70 miles

Left to complete – 0 miles
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Sun - Mon: 4 Wii miles
    Tue: Leslie (1 mile in the office) at lunch ... strength training tonight

I ended up with 55 miles for the month, not too bad.
  • szeight
    szeight Posts: 38
    Options
    I did 1 outside walking mile yesterday and 3 WATP miles today. Off to a good start 10 miles in 4 days.

exercise.png
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sorry, everyone! I wasn't able to get back here yesterday. Here is the link to February's thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/474393-swat-february-walk-with-leslie-sansone-workouts