• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow, Larro, you're a planting machine.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kellysue67on the new grand baby . I'm not even ready for that yet
    Thanks- but that's not what I meant. He visits with me on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Fun times! We are going to be grandparents again in Dec/Jan though!

Here's the Friday pic:
    io6rm2n9igdj.jpg

Went to our annual meeting last night. It was nice. 20 years seems like forever, but has gone by fast!

I got my car back yesterday, but the guy that brought it back was directionally challenged- even with a GPS! I tried to run out to the street to flag him down when he drove past where I work, but almost fell flat on my face in pain from this whole achilles business. Any how, I have been hobbling ever since so I did not work out this morning. I will see how it is through the weekend, but may have to make an appointment if it doesn't get better. :bawling:

Have a good day all!
  • Patsalmer
    Patsalmer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Patsalmer - driving TO Bottomless is WAY different from driving bottomless - which is how I read it the first time!

OMG!!!! I'm laughing so hard right now!! Bottomless is a state park, they have a few small lakes, but only one of them is open for swimming ..... Lea Lake which is where we go often....
    Larro, wow that meal looked delicious, and your garden is lovely!

• GlacierGirl907
    GlacierGirl907 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Kellysue67 sorry read that wrong I do know I need to get new glasses
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,971 Member
    Options
    Congrats, KellySue! Does this mean your grandson is going to be a big brother?? Or, do you have other children who are expecting??
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    I tried a weight work-out, today....but got sidetracked showing a newbie lifter the ropes - which is fine.

Tomorrow is scheduled cardio. And yard work.....too much to concentrate on NOW.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Day: 13 of P90X/P90X+ hybrid Kenpo X"=Done!
  • ddmonroe
    ddmonroe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and am starting my journey. I'd love to join this group.
  • slbuchanan361
    slbuchanan361 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I would love to join your group, please let me know how to do that. I am 46 and have been diagnosed with high blood pressure. My husband and I decided to eat clean and healthy. He has lost about 40lbs so fast while I am struggling and have lost only 10 lbs. I feel totally alone.

• KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Congrats, KellySue! Does this mean your grandson is going to be a big brother?? Or, do you have other children who are expecting??

Thanks! Yes, Jake will be a big brother!
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Slbuchanan. It can be frustrating to lose weight and men tend to lose faster then women. They usually have a faster matabolism. Don't give up. Eat clean, get active and find something active your enjoy. That helps.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    mini hike today. to hot! stayed off the main path and to the shady parts. pup was still pretty happy.7xnn3l4t5hbx.jpg

ydqv4kss4rim.png
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Well I biked to kettlebell and Kickboxing. Them this afternoon my son and I walked for 30 minutes. This is good since tonight will be popcorn, beer and appetizers!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Happy puppy!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    No formal work-out today. But, we are building a shed in our backyard, so will be lifting and holding and moving!! BOOM!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 14 of P90X/P90X+ hybrid REST X"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    j1ofaiisv0yw.png

we're tired now :smile:

rptg65at4y14.jpg

• GlacierGirl907
    GlacierGirl907 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today is Sunday skinny for me no workout heck ya
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Mowed. Weeded. Tired.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Day: 15 of P90X/P90X+ hybrid Chest & Back & Ab Ripper X"=Done!