40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    goj0yxlzr0yb.jpg

Some rodeo from the weekend. My girl just 4 1/2 months after ACL surgery. Who here misses the healing of youth?!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Still getting older. Please let me know if anyone figured how to change that. :)
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @60to35 we have 3 in lacrosse so 3 practices and 6 games per week. And boy does that equipment get ripe. Still not as demanding as the rodeo. Nice shot of your girl. Impressive so soon after surgery.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Weekend vacation to Chicago = Done!
  • TK6299
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am a dietitian living in Sydney's Lower North Shore and I am tracking my heath data and having a lot of fun finding out more about myself.

Welcome to MFP and the over 40 group!
  • creativecritters77
    creativecritters77 Posts: 19 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm Michelle and I'll be 41 in June. I live on 3 1/2 acres in rural AZ with my fiance, 2 cats, 2 dogs and a flock of chickens. We grow our own produce and eat very healthfully (almost no processed food- I make everything from scratch). I'm a very active woman and I love working out. I'd like to lose a few pounds, but mostly I think I'm just trying to maintain my weight as I get older. I've been incorporating more strength training into my workouts and it's definitely paying off (I can lift a 50 lb. bag of chicken feed without a problem!). I'm enjoying interacting with other fitness minded people here and the food and exercise tracking helps me stay on track and become more aware of what I'm eating.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
  • TK6299
    Options
    P90X Ab Ripper X, Squats, Dips, Chin Ups, Pull Ups, Abdominal Leg Raise and Lunge = Done!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 2 & Core 2"=Done!
  • StaPositv
    StaPositv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -
    I'm just checking in. Most days I try to do one cardio workout in the morning and split my afternoon workouts through out the week with strength training and more cardio. On April 9th, my daughter and I participated in the Dirty Girl mud run in Phoenix. This over - stressed my neuro-muscular disorder, so last week I was fatigued and ill. I was so frustrated, yet gave myself a break (working out significantly less than I prefer). I am so glad I was patient, as I still lost weight and this week I feel rested and ready to push harder!

I am inspired by all of your posts and enjoy reading the successes of others here.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I live on 3 1/2 acres in rural AZ with my fiance, 2 cats, 2 dogs and a flock of chickens.

Represent AZ!

• 60to35
    Options
    Lower body HIIT. A little tougher than usual this morning.
    Half burpees suck as much as the full ones
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start & Resistance 3"=Done!
  • TK6299
    Options
    Front Squat, Hang Clean, Dead Lift, Bent Over Rows, Overhead Push Press = Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Legs & Back=Done!
  • cdplatz
    cdplatz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, new to MFP (one month in) and looking forward to joining in the fun with this group. I've lost 21 lbs, which is about half my overall goal, so very pleased so far.
  • 60to35
    Options
    TM interval run on wooden legs.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Well tax filing deadline is past. Now I can get my life back. I can get back into my workout schedule and get proper rest.
  • TK6299
    Options
    @cdplatz Welcome to 40+ boards!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 1 & Core 2"=Done!