Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Chest & Tris=Done!
  • SlimSharonSlim
    SlimSharonSlim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm not 40 something but i guess i can cheat lol...........so yes i will join your little club :)
  • jtcedinburgh
    jtcedinburgh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just started MFP and FitBit. 42. 6'. Need to lose a stone or so, maybe two (and then put it back on in the right places). Glad to be 'in' the club :)
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hi folks - way to keep knocking out those workouts!
    I finally ran yesterday. Did a short 4.5 km and the foot felt just ok.
    did two back to back strength workouts last week. That's the plan for this week, but I know how things can quickly change.
    Our community is receiving 127 evacuees for a northern reserve due to flooding. As a Red Cross volunteer, I am on standby.

Welcome to all the new folks! Great to see you here. :)
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Leg day!
    Got up early to get them done before heading to the city.
    Hot, hot, hot here- record breaking temps.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,957 Member
    Options
    I lifted today. Leg/glute day....am feeling it pretty good, already, so I expect full-on DOMs tomorrow.

I have a hearing the rest of today and then UBER-driving kidlets around this evening. And tomorrow is full-day work....but hubby returns around 12:30 a.m. tonight and hopefully his work travel is kaput for the next little while.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start & Resistance 2"=Done!
  • Jayco141
    Jayco141 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Let me in this group! Tired of the punks ruling the site! :)
    Just under 6'3 and was 240 about two months ago. Started hitting the gym and eating better. Down to 223 as of today. Trying for gym at least 5 days a week, I do like 25 minutes elliptical then hit the weights! Working so far but my diet is probably calorie deficient
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Had a bad allergic reaction to something over the weekend requiring steroids to overcome. Swelling up like a balloon. Skipping the scale for a while until all this flushes out. I was up 8 pounds over 36 hours from the reaction swelling and medication. Yuck
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,957 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with everyone from Fort McMurray. :(
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    60to35 wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing a pic of the fire jump @gam3rguy. Pretty cool.

Lats (discovered just how weak these are today) and biceps (fave thing to work on) this morning followed by a 30 minute TM run.

Beautiful warm day here so the afternoon will be yard work.
    well, you asked for it...

c6og6ucww1at.jpg

jump.jpg 212.8K
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    fzczujspygmp.jpg
  • 60to35
    Options
    Niiiiiiice @gam3rguy!! The people behind you at the fire look a little worried. Hope you are stoked about doing this- a tough race!

I am with you @Beeps2011. Been watching the coverage and it is horrible. Hope everyone got out safe.

Late workout-started after 8:30pm! Late for this old gal. Did shoulders and abs. Hate doing abs- they hurt! As my husband would say- then somebody call the waaaaaambulance.
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Random question, are you all seeing a lot of new ads on MFP in the middle and slowing down the app? I am seeing it just today for the first time like this!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "22 Minute Hard Corps Cold Start, Cardio 2 & Core 2"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    LEGS & BACK=DONE!
  • willammoney
    willammoney Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I might be over 40 but mentally I'm 25
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    I might be over 40 but mentally I'm 25
    LOL! "mentally" i'm about 13!

• 60to35
    Options
    Some days I'm just mental
  • StaPositv
    StaPositv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -I cut back my workouts this week. My ankle and knee needed a rest, but still dropped 2 more pounds. Trying to psych myself up for a color run in Flagstaff with my daughter this weekend. I could always use a break from the 100 degree weather here in Phoenix, but a 'cold front' is coming through Arizona and our run on Saturday in Flagstaff will most likely be in 30 degree weather and rain likely. :smile: Don't think the weather can ruin the fun of a color run with my teenager, but she's a bit freaked out - LOL!