40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    “Body Beast Bulk Chest (& Tris)”=Done at the gym!!
    gonna start Asylum Vol. 1&2 hybrid tomorrow!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Athletic Performance Assessment & Relief "=Done!
    Effed up those agility heismans. Kept getting mixed up as to what knee was supposed to be up and where exactly my stupid feet were supposed to be.
    Did pull ups instead of push ups.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    thank goodness for twitter....Canada does not get any viewing of this Blood Moon:

caz99hmycq0b.jpeg

Wow Beeps! Spectacular shots of the moon!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,929 Member
    Options
    iKR?

...I need to get a walk in before this thunderstorm hits!

This is day three of my calorie cut and I am doing well. Also, it is day two of NO food after supper....I am trying to get back to the excellent zzzzz’s I enjoy when I leave my tummy empty at night. Waaaayyyy better sleep I had last night! Yay!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 X Trainer "=Done!
    Made it through those moving matrix push ups!!! Even my quads were burning!!!
  • sdereski
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I always start the day off so well, then fall right off that friggin band wagon. UGH! :confounded:

I did get a nice long walk in last night though. Lots of hills, so my butt was getting a workout. Even stopped along the way to do squats. lol.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    Made it back to the gym today finally, and tomorrow it's back into my "intense" training program - I have one month before trying to race at Sonoma Raceway, and if I'm going to survive race-pace there, I need to get myself whipped back to where I was a couple months ago. The next four weeks are going to suck LOL
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Strength"=Done!
    "I'm gonna say it again...I'M NOT. MESSIN' WITCHOO. TODAY!"
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility/Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Championship + Fit Test"=Done!

“Your amazing trainer is tired as Hell right now”...LOL!!!

I lost count of my rounds at the end. maybe 6-ish good ones...and a few where I royally buggered the sequence.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Went out blueberry picking last night. And I didn't get lost. :)

@sdereski - I"m thinking there's a story that goes beyond blueberries. :)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Rugged Maniac=Done!
    ‘Bout 40 minutes, give or take. ZERO failed obstacles!

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Relief"=Done!
    followed by cutting the stupid grass. wretched chore. not gonna do much else today other than taking my dog out for a Pokémon hunt later!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Upper Elite"=Done!
    that's a tough one. figured I'd start with 20's. I kept them all the way through. weird how something I'd ordinarily call a "warm up weight" had me burning out from beginning to end!
  • sdereski
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »

There certainly is. 8 years ago I went out blueberry picking and got lost. I ended up spending the night out in the woods on my own. My husband was out of town at the time, and our kids are grown and on their own, so I knew no one would realize I was missing until I didn't show up for work. Luckily, I found my way out in the morning. :)
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,971 Member
    Options
    Regular workouts continuing. One day last week over did it (Thursday) - tough workout followed by doing a motorcycle photo shoot all day. Legs are still a little sore *cringe*
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options

There certainly is. 8 years ago I went out blueberry picking and got lost. I ended up spending the night out in the woods on my own. My husband was out of town at the time, and our kids are grown and on their own, so I knew no one would realize I was missing until I didn't show up for work. Luckily, I found my way out in the morning. :)

Talk about an unplanned adventure! That must have been unsettling to say the least.

Note to self: bring a satellite phone if sdereski invites you to pick berries! ;)

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options

Glad you made it home. Gave you a great story to tell later! :)