40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Back & 6 Pack" & "LIIFT4 Week 2 Day 1: Chest/Triceps – Circuit"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 Speed & Agility" & "LIIFT4: Week 2 Day 2: Back/Biceps – LIIFT 50/50"=Done!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    I will be back at the gym, tomorrow! I am ready for it! BOOM!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: Upper Body Weight Training"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Made it to my Interval workout followed by an hour of yoga - despite the cold,dark, wet day. I really wanted to just go home.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Made it to my Interval workout followed by an hour of yoga - despite the cold,dark, wet day. I really wanted to just go home.

That's discipline. Going to workout when you'd rather not. Well done!

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "LIIFT4: Week 2 Day 3: Shoulders – LIIFT Intervals" & "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Off Day Stretch"=Done!
  • sdereski
    edited October 2018
    Options
    We have had non stop rain for days. Roads are washed out (including our highways). It is dark, wet, and cold. But, did go to workout last night despite the weather. Almost didn't make it home as my road was washed out right at our mailbox! Scary drive through there. Crews arrived this morning and were fixing it as I was headed to work. Again, was not sure what I was going to encounter when I reached the mailbox, but was able to make it by.
    This was the falls on my way to work - it is roaring!

vuv4ubu1aeav.jpg

Last night's workout was 45 min of Cardio Shred followed by 30 min of Pump.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    We have had non stop rain for days. Roads are washed out (including our highways). It is dark, wet, and cold. But, did go to workout last night despite the weather. Almost didn't make it home as my road was washed out right at our mailbox! Scary drive through there. Crews arrived this morning and were fixing it as I was headed to work. Again, was not sure what I was going to encounter when I reached the mailbox, but was able to make it by.
    This was the falls on my way to work - it is roaring!

vuv4ubu1aeav.jpg

Last night's workout was 45 min of Cardio Shred followed by 30 min of Pump.

Wow, sdereski, that's a lot of water!!! Have you had any snow yet? My son has been working south of Regina, Saskatchewan, and it has snowed there several times over the last 2 weeks.

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "Insanity: The Asylum Vol 2 Championship + Fit Test" (9+ rounds! couldn't quite finish 10. got about half-ish way through before time ran out)" & "LIIFT4: Week 2 Day 4: Legs – HIIT"=Done!
  • raneshiaanderson
    raneshiaanderson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m not 40 but I’d still like the support & motivation
  • raneshiaanderson
    raneshiaanderson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Not in the age group but Add me friends :) let’s lose the pounds together
  • sdereski
    Options

Djproulx wrote: »

Wow, sdereski, that's a lot of water!!! Have you had any snow yet? My son has been working south of Regina, Saskatchewan, and it has snowed there several times over the last 2 weeks.

No snow yet! Am hoping we don't see the white stuff for a while, but it will probably happen tomorrow.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “The Great Pumpkin Run:Tough Pumpkin”=Done! 3+miles of mud! Yup! The whole thing was like running through pudding! Kept my pumpkin clean though.

• 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Well I got a kettlebell class and kickboxing in. Tomorrow is the 5km fun run, my 11 was suppose to come with me but I forgot she's got a babysitting course so it'll just be me. Hoping not to take forever as I don't run, but wanted to help a cause and figure considering my cardio endurance I should at least not puke or pass out!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    It’s my 44th birthday today but also my 5 year maintenance anniversary! I’m very proud of maintaining my weight loss and fitness for that time so I hope it’s ok to post a pic :) I’m only sporadically logging for the moment but feel free to add me if you like!
    bdwmd4d1h7pe.jpeg

Congratulations on 5 years of maintenance. That takes great discipline and commitment. Well done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    It’s my 44th birthday today but also my 5 year maintenance anniversary! I’m very proud of maintaining my weight loss and fitness for that time so I hope it’s ok to post a pic :) I’m only sporadically logging for the moment but feel free to add me if you like!
    bdwmd4d1h7pe.jpeg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "3 Week Yoga Retreat: Flow"=Done!
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    bdwmd4d1h7pe.jpeg

Congratulations on 5 years of maintenance. That takes great discipline and commitment. Well done!

Thank you! :)