Secret Motivation...got me here

Options
12346»

Replies

• jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Eh, you made me cry too. Pass the kleenex, please.

I had know idea it would have this effect. YOU ALL ARE FABULOUS. Thanks for sharing this with me. <3
  • alexandralhunt
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING!!! Now I'm no size 4... but I had a similar experience over the Christmas holiday. I wear a size 22. Been a size 22 for several years now... So I've begun to lose weight and my pants are getting loose. My step-mother asks me what size I am in... Jeez... I'm not sure, all I know is that my jeans are loose. She says she bets I'm in an 18. (YEAH RIGHT!!!) She proceeds to say that she has a pair of 18's that are too long for her and me, being the tall amazon goddess that I am, would probably fit them well. Of course I try them on to humor her and whattaya know... They zip. And button. And I can breathe. I'm smaller than I was before I had my son. I am in an 18. WOW. This is huge for me. I haven't worn a size 18 in probably 10 years. Anyway, thank you for your story. You made me relive this recent and amazing triumph for myself. You have also pushed me that much more and made me feel confident that I can reach my short term goal of a size 16 pant by St. Patty's day. THANK YOU!!!

You are a tall beautiful amazon goddess aren't you?! Honestly, I was crying reading this. I'm sure you will be in a 16 easily by ST. Patty's day. I'd love to be in a size 4 jeans by then. Thanks for sharing also.

:) thank you! GOOD LUCK! WE CAN ALL DO THISSSS!!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This is sooooo amazing!! Great job!!
  • jbpretty
    Options
    I HAVE PUT MY LULU'S AS MT PROFILE PICTURE. . :) At the very least, it'll be in my pictures. Thanks all for your encouragement and support, it means a great deal to me. Jamie
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a great idea - to put the logo on the back of the card to have that daily reminder! How fantastic to see your goal now in person! You're an inspiration to me for sure!
  • ericjonolsen
    ericjonolsen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started today - my goal is only 12 lbs (for starters), but you story brought a tear to my eyes. It's a great reminder there are little things which can be done to alter our habits and give us daily reminders.

On the back of my card, I'm taping a picture of a cruise ship - because in June, I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks, and I want to look good.

It's bad enough I live in Southern California - probably the most shallow area in the world. I sure would love to be able to go to the beach and feel alright with myself in swim trunks!

Thank you once again for your story! I wish you the best of luck!

Eric
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! !!! Wonderful story & a very good idea.
  • jbpretty
    Options
    I just started today - my goal is only 12 lbs (for starters), but you story brought a tear to my eyes. It's a great reminder there are little things which can be done to alter our habits and give us daily reminders.

On the back of my card, I'm taping a picture of a cruise ship - because in June, I'm going to Europe for 2 weeks, and I want to look good.

It's bad enough I live in Southern California - probably the most shallow area in the world. I sure would love to be able to go to the beach and feel alright with myself in swim trunks!

Thank you once again for your story! I wish you the best of luck!

Eric

Wow, that is a great motivator Eric! I really want to go there one day too. Maybe I'll have to have as collage of items on the back of my card. :) I'm glad you are inspired.

EVRYONE ELSE...Thanks also for your responses. You're all fabulous. :)
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I read this story a while ago and it's why I friended you! I juat re-rad it and still think it's super cool!
  • jbpretty
    Options
    THANKS! :)

How's your secret motivations coming, anyone?
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story and tremendous victory. Thank you for sharing and WAY TO GO!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!