Do you feel sexy?

Options

Replies

• red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am also 4'11" and I haven't in a long time. I feel as if the last 4 yrs I have aged a lot at the age of almost 32! Lots going on. I have gray hair and am very overweight. I did right before I got pregnant with the last two little ones. THat has been almost 5 yrs. I have always been curvy and like my curves. Not the bumps tho. I know how you feel
  • larat71
    larat71 Posts: 60
    Options
    You know....I haven't felt sexy in a VERY long time, but the other day in the grocery store, a man walked up to me and asked me if I was married. I told him yes and he said, "Well now, that's a damn shame" and then he winked at me and walked off! It made me feel soooo sexy! I told my husband and he said, well you are! NOW I feel sexy!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Not often enough. Perhaps that has more to do with being in "Mom mode" than anything else. I was never the "oh look how sexy I am" type though.
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have never EVER felt more so sexy in my life than i do now. You can do this TRUST ME I KNOW!!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Ladies, being sexy has nothing to do with the way you look.

It is all in the way you act and feel about yourself.

Honestly. The men will agree with me here.

^^ I agree with this, but sometimes it's hard not to let the outside pull you down. I feel kind of like my outside doesn't match my inside right now. I feel sexy and curvy, but I want to get back to feeling sexy and skinny. I guess I still feel good about my body, but I know I can be better. I am using that feeling to motivate me to keep improving myself.
  • jfrank6931
    Options
    My boyfriend tells me I'm sexy everyday yet I don't believe it myself. The only times I feel good about my appearance is when I am making healthy choices such as exercising regularly and being mindful of what I put in my mouth (even if I don't see results right away). This in conjunction with taking the time to put on a little make-up, jewelry, and doing my hair and I feel like I'm hot enough to be a Victoria's Secret model!
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I guess I do; I don't actively think about it, but it's kind of weird for me to acknowledge that I think i'm "sexy" or even accept compliments because I feel like I'm being vain. Anyone know what I mean? I wasn't obese or anything when I was younger, but I was definitely chunky and I guess I still feel like I'm living in that chunky shell even after losing 38 lbs (and gaining 10 and losing 5). My guy makes me feel sexy sometimes, but most of the time, I'm too worried about him thinking my tummy is too jiggly or my thighs are massive.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am not sexy. I have never been sexy. No matter how much weight I lose or how many muscles I get I will never be sexy. Just not going to happen. I'm ok with that. :) I do consider myself cute though. And since my husband is insane he tells me every single day, multiple times day how sexy I am I guess that's all that matters.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

^^ I agree with this, but sometimes it's hard not to let the outside pull you down. I feel kind of like my outside doesn't match my inside right now. I feel sexy and curvy, but I want to get back to feeling sexy and skinny. I guess I still feel good about my body, but I know I can be better. I am using that feeling to motivate me to keep improving myself.

Sometimes when we are working so hard to improve our outsides we forget how much the inside plays a part. My feeling sexy has nothing to do with feeling "skinny". It's just attitude.

Don't worry..you will get there. Just do whatever it is that you need to do to make yourself feel beautiful.

I feel better about my body when I take some pin-up photos. No one ever sees them but me but I still feel incredibly sexy knowing I can look like that.
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Starting too again.............
  • xxcatyxx555
    Options
    Im a dancer so i feel it all the time, and when im clubbing:)
  • edyta70
    edyta70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i feel very proud and sexy since I fit into my size 10 jeans without any problems ! :)
    (used to wear jeans size 14)
    Thank you MFP.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Even at my current weight I feel sexy in under garments only. My body is shaped so funny that at times I need to wear teen plus clothes just to get things to fit okay, so clothing on is not sexy to me at all.
  • Legalchica
    Options
    Starting too again.............

Thats cause you've been gone for like 2 months!!! now that your back you'll feel better :)
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Thanks Trish!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

Sometimes when we are working so hard to improve our outsides we forget how much the inside plays a part. My feeling sexy has nothing to do with feeling "skinny". It's just attitude.

Don't worry..you will get there. Just do whatever it is that you need to do to make yourself feel beautiful.

I feel better about my body when I take some pin-up photos. No one ever sees them but me but I still feel incredibly sexy knowing I can look like that.

Thanks YukonJoy! I appreciate the kind words. My hubby would absolutely love it if I either let him take or had taken some pin up photos. Might have to try that.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Thanks YukonJoy! I appreciate the kind words. My hubby would absolutely love it if I either let him take or had taken some pin up photos. Might have to try that.

Haha. I would suggest taking some yourself then leaving them somewhere for him to find. Then he can feel like he's doing something naughty when he "accidentally" stumbles upon them.

Unless he is the jealous type...then that could really backfire!!

PS- I think you're gorgeous :flowerforyou:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Do not feel the least bit sexy at all... maybe again someday, but it has nothing to do with weight loss...
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. Other times I cry myself to sleep.

Seriously though, It varies for me. Sometimes I'm a cocky *kitten*, and other times I look at myself in disgust. Weird how our minds plays tricks on themselves.

You know your always a cocky *kitten* !!! and that's why your my MFP friend lol ;):wink: :tongue:
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    For the first time in my adult life I feel sexy. I used to think I was cute or pretty, but now I feel sexy. I believed it came with a boost in my confidence...and my pole class..hahaha