Football Predictions ****MEN ONLY***

Options

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I have a vagina and prefer to talk about football.
    [/quote

What she said....
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Damn right. Trust the yanks to rename a global sport 'Soccer' then call their fake rugby football.
    :P

I was listening to BBC World Service two nights ago and they referred to football as "soccer." Threw me off....WTF!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Damn right. Trust the yanks to rename a global sport 'Soccer' then call their fake rugby football.

I was listening to BBC World Service two nights ago and they referred to football as "soccer." Threw me off....WTF!

Was it a US commentator?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    no, no, no... I said football, not soccer... LOL!!! My boss is from GB and we have this debate all the time.....

Football is football. American football on the other hand...
    American Football should really be called "wimps running around wrapped in cotton wool.

My prediction is that Manchester City will slip up and United will win the Premier League.

Glory, Glory, Man United. :smile:

We like totally kicked your *kitten* in the late 18th century. So, there!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    All you vagina-owners are being reported for derailing. GOSH!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Rematch of GB vs Steelers with Pittsburgh winning this time.

Carl you're getting a big high five from me! (actually even I don't think my Steelers will make the Superbowl again)

If the Ravens quit being so hot and cold I would take them but opting for the Steelers playoff experience and big Ben.
    Will make some folks mad but the Pats defense won`t hold up in the playoffs but a good defense against them I think can take their offense out of play.

NFC is still the packs to lose but could picture the Niners or Saints surprising,not going to bet on it though.
    My guess fwiw. :tongue:
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Booo ManU :( (Chelsea fan :drinker: )

And Steelers :heart:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Was it a US commentator?

No, that's what weirded me out.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Also Mike there's a rule, tell women they can't participate and you'll get 9 pages of responses from women telling you you're stupid and the Dolphins are in fact a great team they just need to believe in themselves.

Our only hope to even things up is to go into as many TOM threads as possible and explain to these women what in fact is going on with their vaginas. They love that!
    yes indeed... I've done that on many occassions and been called many names because of it..... reality is nothing that bleeds for 7 days and lives is human.....
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    What's sad is I probably know more about football than half these guys.....
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Was it a US commentator?

No, that's what weirded me out.

Who knows then. All I know is that the US thinks sport revolves around them. 'The World Series'...competitors involved = the US. :p
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    reality is nothing that bleeds for 7 days and lives is human.....

So you think we are all goddesses then?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    All I can say for sure is that I hope the Broncos get pounded so that we can end this painful season.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

And at the time all Americans were people from Europe, they weren't real Americans. So All they did was beat themselves. wait.gif

p.s. Don't forget the contribution the Irish have made to your military over the years. The father of the US Navy was an Irish man (Commodore John Barry, born in County Wexford in Ireland)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    All I can say for sure is that I hope the Broncos get pounded so that we can end this painful season.

I'm hoping to be able to oblige you this weekend.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Rematch of GB vs Steelers with Pittsburgh winning this time.

Carl you're getting a big high five from me! (actually even I don't think my Steelers will make the Superbowl again)

If the Ravens quit being so hot and cold I would take them but opting for the Steelers playoff experience and big Ben.
    Will make some folks mad but the Pats defense won`t hold up in the playoffs but a good defense against them I think can take their offense out of play.

NFC is still the packs to lose but could picture the Niners or Saints surprising,not going to bet on it though.
    My guess fwiw. :tongue:

I disagree, but you must have known I would...lol.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Booo ManU :( (Chelsea fan :drinker: )

And Steelers :heart:
    thsmiley_consoling.gif I'm sure Chelsea might manage to secure a qualifying spot in the Europa League next season.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Who knows then. All I know is that the US thinks sport revolves around them. 'The World Series'...competitors involved = the US. :p
    You referring to Major League Baseball, where nearly a third of the players were born outside the US? They certainly feature the best players from the world, with the possible exception of those that are restricted by their home country from playing.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    no, no, no... I said football, not soccer... LOL!!! My boss is from GB and we have this debate all the time.....

Football is football. American football on the other hand...
    American Football should really be called "wimps running around wrapped in cotton wool.

My prediction is that Manchester City will slip up and United will win the Premier League.

Glory, Glory, Man United. :smile:

Not all of us are so ignorant.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

And at the time all Americans were people from Europe, they weren't real Americans. So All they did was beat themselves. wait.gif

p.s. Don't forget the contribution the Irish have made to your military over the years. The father of the US Navy was an Irish man (Commodore John Barry, born in County Wexford in Ireland)

really? you guys are going to derail this thread with this?