Have you met anyone famous?

Options

Replies

• notgivingup2012
    Options
    Through paying for VIPS, Ive met all the New Kids on the Block, the Backstreet Boys. I met Jeff Goldblum in New York. I met Leonardo Dicaprio on the set of J Edgar when it was filming
  • rockchalkgrove
    rockchalkgrove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We were in Hawaii last March and I was in the ocean next to Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) and Adrian Curry (his wife, or soon to be ex-wife now). I was star-struck and couldn't talk (don't laugh), but Adrian posed in a photo with my daughter and her best friend. She was pretty cool and nice. Christopher Knight chose not to be in the photo (jerk). ha
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    1) Tommy Lee
    2) Big Joe
    3) Cassie
    4) Lisa Brokop
    5) Bret the Hitman Heart
    6) Peter McKay
    7) Julian Austin

And I've been on parade for the Queen Elizabeth II.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I had afternoon tea with Prince Charles. He was a really nice man and my son who was 2 yrs at the time stuck a cream bun on his trousers and he laughed x
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have met:
    Whitesnake (twice)
    Thin Lizzy
    Stephen K Amos
    Mick Fleetwood and his Blues Band
    Peter Beardsley (ex-footballer for Newcastle United and a few others too)
    The Magic Numbers
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I had afternoon tea with Prince Charles. He was a really nice man and my son who was 2 yrs at the time stuck a cream bun on his trousers and he laughed x
    Awesome!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    1. Hilary Duff
    2. George Hw. Bush
    3. Laura Bush
    4. Jenna Bush
    5. I spoke to Sean Penn 2 years ago when a family friend was involved with the Disaster help for the Haiti Earthquake.
    6. Rick Perry
    7. Bill Flores
    8. Adrian Brody
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I have met: Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash (in their PJs. I was delivering room service), Maura Tierney, Stone Philiips, Christopher Walkins, Steven Wright, Bridget Moynahan, Eric Estrada, Ron Howard, and John C Reilly.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Had drinks with George Strait... *sigh*
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I was the boat engineer on the boat that brought the talent to my ship for a USO show in the Med in 1987. Met country singer Lane Brody (very sweet) and Lee Greenwood (major league a-hole).
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    In recent years, I've met

Michael Pitt
    Gus Van Sant

Mostly, because our twins were in a movie Gus made... they got to spend time with Asa Argento, as well. (not sure of the spelling of her name - how about "the chick from XXX")
  • hillar77
    Options
    I met Silverster Stalone in the Men's bathroom of the Hotel that I was staying at in San Fransicso. The guy is really really really short! I was very surprised. Very nice however.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I met Alex Ovechkin.
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Unless you are into Indy cars you might not know him but i live by Joe Amato, he lets my friends and I use his private road to the Toyota Pavillion for summer concerts. Partied with the band members from Trans Siberian Orchestra, just gonna say their bassist is quite the night out.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    The band members of Theory of a Deadman ... About 3 times!

I wouldn't mind being the future ex-Miss Connolly, just sayin' ;)
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mostly bands...they may not consider themselves famous, but I do! These are just a couple of my favorites.

1) Henry Rollins (my favorite!)
    2) Michael Franti & Spearhead, several times, my second favorite
    3) Allan Ginsberg, poet - my third favorite
    4) Crash Test Dummies
    5) Mike Gordon from Phish
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    When we lived in San Diego, the TV show "Renegade" was being taped in the alley behind the office where I worked. We watched Lorenzo Lamas work out behind the buildings frequently til one day he spotted us. He came over & chatted with us, and he was very nice. And handsome too. :love:

He played Sandy's athletic, clean cut boyfriend in the movie "Grease" , too FYI.
  • Bob_Sugar
    Options
    I have 2 friends who play in the NFL and I've met Nick Cannon and had drinks with Linkin Park.
  • hillar77
    Options
    Met George W. Bush, when he was one of the owners of the Texas Rangers!
    Bob Lilly (Def. Tackle for the Dallas Cowboys)
    Randy White (Def. Tackle for the Dallas Cowboys)
    Danny White (QB for the Dallas Cowboys)
    Emmerson Walls (Corner Back for the Cowboys) Jerk, I tried to take his picture while he was signing an autograph, and he went nuts and wanted me to pay him for the picture.
    Darren Woodson (Safety for the Cowboys) Super nice guy
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Westlife twice, James martin, David Bellamy, most of Gillingham football club on more than one occasion.... anyone? No? ok
    Oh and i had Gordon the Gophers autograph when i was a kid =D