I know exactly what you mean. Exactly.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I hate my life.:explode:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Sam, one week will NOT turn you back into that "fat girl". You can do this and you will. A week off is okay, NOW GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN GEAR! :laugh:

Marla, I am sorry you hate your life right now, it will pass! (((HUGS)))!

I joined the 100 sit-up challenge today, it is 100 sit-ups a day for the next 31 days. I can hardly do 20 sit-ups a day now, we will see! :smile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I hate my life.:explode:

Aw honey. <insert super powerful giant it will be okay hug smiley>
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Sam, one week will NOT turn you back into that "fat girl". You can do this and you will. A week off is okay, NOW GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN GEAR! :laugh:

Marla, I am sorry you hate your life right now, it will pass! (((HUGS)))!

I joined the 100 sit-up challenge today, it is 100 sit-ups a day for the next 31 days. I can hardly do 20 sit-ups a day now, we will see! :smile:

I'm going to join it, too-- haven't had time to e-mail her--
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Lynnie, Hope the protein shakes help.

Sam, You're not letting me down,so you had an off week. Its behind you now, look forward.

Marla, Hope it passes. PS I love your group hugs.:heart:

Amanda, Good Luck on the situps.

Hope you all have a good day!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I only have a second to do my happy dance. I'll be back in a little bit to post to all of you.

*happy dance* I wanted to hug my scale this morning. Is that wrong?
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I only have a second to do my happy dance. I'll be back in a little bit to post to all of you.

Heeeheee I think we've all wanted to hug our scales at times...and throw them through the wall at other times:laugh: Im glad you wanted to hug yours this morning, must have had some good news for you....do I smell someone meeting their goal?:wink:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

If wanting to hug my scale is wrong, I don't wanna be right. I loved what mine told me. :bigsmile:

What happened on BL last night? We went out and I forgot to record it!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

:noway: all your hard work is paying off Sara!! WOo HOOOOooooo!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Heeeheee I think we've all wanted to hug our scales at times...and throw them through the wall at other times:laugh: Im glad you wanted to hug yours this morning, must have had some good news for you....do I smell someone meeting their goal?:wink:

*sniff sniff* Sorry. I thought I showered last night. :embarassed: 1.6# away, baby! WOO HOO!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

If wanting to hug my scale is wrong, I don't wanna be right. I loved what mine told me. :bigsmile:

What happened on BL last night? We went out and I forgot to record it!

YAY, Shuntae! I'm happy for you, too! WOO!

Let's see some good numbers today, people! We're on a roll! :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Thanks, Jeannie! I'm getting there. My next focus is to tone up this flab! :drinker:

Shuntae - I didn't watch it. That show lost me last season & I'm having a hard time getting back into it. :ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good luck on the sit-up challenge Amanda & Marla! My belly aches just thinking about it.:noway: How's your daughter doing today, Amanda? Did she get some good rest from the meds?

Marla - I'm sorry about your daughter being a typical pre-teen & forgetting that she has a disease that she needs to pay CLOSE attention to! I hope you can get her supplies today!

Sam - I sent you a PM, but here's another *HUG* :heart:

Bobbi - I did 15 minutes of yoga stretching last night after my 50 min. workout! It was fantastic! I wanted to make it 20 minutes, but my children "needed" me. Whatever. :wink: Thanks for the great challenge!

Lynnie - I'm glad you are in a better frame of mind going into this week! You're doing great! I wouldn't survive very well for 3 weeks doing what you're doing. I'm the queen of homesick!

Good luck to everyone else! Does anyone else have a new challenge this week?! I have to say that i'm impressed we made it 11 weeks without dropping the ball!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sam, I have to agree, you sure haven't let me down, you are such an inspiritation to me! :heart:

thanks I just feel like I have to be on all the time. I know I am allowed set backs and all the things that everyone else gets but I am very had on myself because if I'm not I will turn back into that fat girl I used to be. I don't want that! I know that one week won't do that to me but I feel like I am spiraling. KWIM?

If you're spiraling, we're here to steady you and point you to the right track again.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Nicky hit her first goal! YAYAYAYAYAY! WTG, chica! :flowerforyou:
  • nickybr38
    Options

:bigsmile:
    I am no longer obese BTW. That's why my goal was such a weird number. HAHA.

Thanks!!!

OH! And two pant sizes DOWN. I can fit a 14/15 now!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

:bigsmile:
    I am no longer obese BTW. That's why my goal was such a weird number. HAHA.

Thanks!!!

OH! And two pant sizes DOWN. I can fit a 14/15 now!!!

I am SO proud of you, Nicky! *hugs* Is the next goal of 9# anything significant?

I forgot to comment on your "attack" at the store. How scary is that?! I'm so glad you got that recorded, though! When do you go back for your appt. with the dr.?
  • nickybr38
    Options
    I am SO proud of you, Nicky! *hugs* Is the next goal of 9# anything significant?

I forgot to comment on your "attack" at the store. How scary is that?! I'm so glad you got that recorded, though! When do you go back for your appt. with the dr.?

I drop off the event monitor today (in an hour actually!) and then I just wait for the doc to call me. it takes them awhile to go over the results sometimes.

Today is too good a day to be nervous though. :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam, I have to agree, you sure haven't let me down, you are such an inspiritation to me! :heart:

thanks I just feel like I have to be on all the time. I know I am allowed set backs and all the things that everyone else gets but I am very had on myself because if I'm not I will turn back into that fat girl I used to be. I don't want that! I know that one week won't do that to me but I feel like I am spiraling. KWIM?

If you're spiraling, we're here to steady you and point you to the right track again.

Thanks and that is why I came here because I knew you all would make me feel better. I got a great workout in last night. I was to tired to go to spinning but I came home took care of my chickadees and when they went to bed watched BL then workedout!!!