BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Lol,

My poor wife has to go through the "Phases of facial hair" I do the same thing every time. Every once In a while I grow in my beard. After a few weeks of having it I get sick of it so I have it down to a goate. After a few days I get tired of the goate and go to shave that off but I always come out of the bathroom with a fantastic mustache and speak in a horrible spanich accent for about ten minuetes. Then I go back to the bathroom and shave that off too. This time she caught me with the camera. The mask was drawn on with MS paint so nobody would know that I am the dashing lad with the fantastic mustache.

lol :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Nicky - YAY for the raise! BOO for TOM...that heartless wench. :grumble:

Lori - I thought the same thing. :laugh: Eeewwwie! Boogies!

Jeannie - Thank you...I now have that song in my head. :laugh:

Andrew - My poor hubby can't grow a beard to save his life. He looks like a homeless hockey player if he tries. :laugh: I'm glad you didn't keep the "spanish accent" stach for very long...and I'm sure Beth is glad it didn't hang around very long either. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey kids...sounds like everyone had a great Monday and weekend :bigsmile:

Nicky- Congrats on your raise!

Andrew- I saw your before and afters on the other thread...way to go!

Lori- Glad you all enjoyed your trip...good time to be in Baltimore with the amazing weather we had :bigsmile:

Lynnie- So glad you got to go home this weekend. Sounds like you have a good plan and better attitude for the coming week. I'm sure you'll do great.

Bobbi- I did it...first day of Week 1 for the Couch to 5K. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to being able to do even more.

My weekend was busy, but still pretty good. I indulged a little with some wings and a beer (love me some Blue Moon every now and again), but I think my killer workout Saturday morning more than offset that. Mostly enjoyed the awesome weather we've been having...70+ degrees this weekend. Yay for living in a state with all 4 seasons, even if they all happen at the same time!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Lol,

My poor wife has to go through the "Phases of facial hair" I do the same thing every time. Every once In a while I grow in my beard. After a few weeks of having it I get sick of it so I have it down to a goate. After a few days I get tired of the goate and go to shave that off but I always come out of the bathroom with a fantastic mustache and speak in a horrible spanich accent for about ten minuetes. Then I go back to the bathroom and shave that off too. This time she caught me with the camera. The mask was drawn on with MS paint so nobody would know that I am the dashing lad with the fantastic mustache.

lol :drinker:

Too funny...:laugh: :laugh:

I had trouble with the "boogies" as well, and yes, I do have that song in my head now.. thanks Jeannie.

Shuntae - I started couch to 5K today too.. here's to Day 1 Week 1 :drinker: :drinker: - looking forward to Day 2..

Have a great night everyone..

Janie
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Anyone remember this song by Eddie Murphy?

Boogie In Your Butt
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I only remember "Party all the time." His "hits" were quite forgettable.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody :flowerforyou:

My daughter was indeed better today, sometimes you just never know.

I only lifted weights today and didn't do any cardio. I am soooooo tired! Tomorrow is a different story though as it is last chance work-out day! Work hard, everyone! :smile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    HEY-- woooooooooooooo-- got my 9am typing all done-- woooooooooooo-- over 13 hours spent this day on my keester typing. According to caloriesperhour.com, I burned over 1,000 calories typing. Why doesn't that make me feel better? :noway:

I got ten bucks, though, that says Caleb's gonna wake up bright and early tomorrow BECAUSE Mommy doesn't have to. Truly, it never fails....every time, and I mean every time I can sleep in because I got the work done at night, this little booger (no not the kind from my nose, Lori-- sheesh) is up and at 'em wayy too early. But, when I have to get up and type early, he sleeps in-- pistol. Anyone wanna wager $10?

Anyway-- nite all--
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Shuntae - My friend loves Blue Moon beer, too! She spoke so highly of it, I decided to try it (I hate beer)...sadly enough, it still tasted like beer to me. *gag* :laugh: I WANT to like beer, it just has never been in the cards for me. Glad you had such a good weekened! WTG on the couch to 5K, too!

Janie - You & Shuntae are inspiring me on the couch to 5K plan. Perhaps if my hubby gets home early tonight, I'll *gasp* go out for a jog & join you on the plan! We'll see. There's still time for it to get bitter cold here in Ohio. Blah.

Lynnie - was that from E. Murphy's SNL days?

Amanda - Thank goodness she was better today! *hugs* I'm impressed you even got in weight lifting yesterday! Geesh! Have a good last chance workout!

Marla - I hope hope hope Caleb sleeps in for you this morning! 1,000 cals for typing is insanity!!! Today WILL go better...right? :flowerforyou:

Today is my nutty grocery shopping/speech therapy day so I won't be around much. *sigh* I wonder how many calories folding weeks & weeks worth of laundry burns. :bigsmile:

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT! Let's make it a good one, folks!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    LET'S GET MOVING PEOPLE!!! :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    I woke up at 4:50 with two NEW inches of snow and my studded tires are off the car so I decided not to go to water aerobics. UGH!!!! I went back to bed and laid there and thougt to myself, "you can either lay here for another hour and do nothing or go ride that darn bike. I got up and got busy on that darn bike and rode for 1 whole hour (longest ever, actually the longest I have ever rode before in 30 minutes). 633 calories burnt according to my HRM! I have an exercise high!!!! :laugh:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hello TOM. I hate you. Also, cravings? You can bite me.
    That is all.
    :grumble:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hello TOM. I hate you. Also, cravings? You can bite me.
    That is all.
    :grumble:

Ok double quote lol:grumble: I AM SOOOO WITH YOU THERE NICKY:laugh: :noway: :grumble: :angry: :explode:
    :laugh:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Shuntae, WTG, Glad you enjoyed it. I start week 2 today.:noway:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Sarah, Looks like there will be 4 of us doing it.:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    okay-- pay up, people-- you all owe me $10-- Caleb was up and at 'em, never to sleep again at 7:30-- I win.

Today is going to be a much better day-- schedule is back in check-- whooooo!

Due today for you know what-- so bloating should some day be under control-- scale was scary this morning, so I'm away from it again-- bad, bad scale.

Have a great day-- :heart:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I just bought an HRM...Whoo hoo! Someone posted a link from buy.com where they had the Reebok Precision XT on sale for 29.99 with free shipping. I've been looking at that one and thinking about it for several weeks now, so that must be a sign that I'm supposed to have it. :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Shuntae - :laugh: That was my theory when I found the Polar F4 for 20% off at the sporting goods store. The retails gods smiled on me. hehe Enjoy your new toy!

Bobbi - I forgot you were doing the couch to 5K, too! WTG, lady! I need to get my butt in gear & start it up before I change my mind.

Marla - That's 2.5 hours longer than Z slept in if it makes you feel any better...but it probably doesn't. :tongue: I hope it is an easier day for you today!

Roni - Have a lovely last chance workout!

Amanda - WTG on riding that bike for an hour! What a calorie burn! WOO HOO! :drinker:

My Beachbody coach stuff was shipped at 3:45am this morning. I'm so excited to get this thing started! YAY! I peeked at the scale this morning, too & that was thrilling. I hope it is there for tomorrow! I'm getting there, I'm getting there!

With the excpetion of the 35 degree rain we're having today, grocery shopping & speech therapy went REALLY well with the kids. It was a refreshing change of pace from the stress that usually comes with it.

Talk to y'all later! :heart:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Black Team and anybody else,

If you believe in the power of prayer, PLEASE PLEASE PRAY for my daughter. Her seizures will not stop, the school just called and she had 5 in 30 minutes and her meds are not working. her doc is out of town, but the on-call doctor should be calling me back, if not, we are going to the ER. It could be so much worse, I know, but she is my baby. :brokenheart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Black Team and anybody else,

If you believe in the power of prayer, PLEASE PLEASE PRAY for my daughter. Her seizures will not stop, the school just called and she had 5 in 30 minutes and her meds are not working. her doc is out of town, but the on-call doctor should be calling me back, if not, we are going to the ER. It could be so much worse, I know, but she is my baby. :brokenheart:

Oh, Amanda. *hugs* I'm praying for you & your dd, my dear. Hang in there, mommy & try to keep us updated if you get a chance! :frown: