BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Morning team..

Nicky - OMG - how scary!! thank god you got that one on the monitor. I hope it is something minor - keep us posted, we worry about you. Nice to see you at your first goal - WAY TO GO!!

Sara - Way to weigh in... are you now at your goal, or just so terribly close to it? - either way fantastic job!!!

Amanda - how is your daughter? I hope she is feeling better today. Way to go with 100 sit up challenge..

Sam - you are our fearless leader, but we all have off weeks (most of mine seem off lately) - no one is disappointed - we love you no matter what, and you kick butt often enough to take a bad week. BTW - thanks as always for the kind words on the PM..

Lynnie - great job turning your attitude around - you should PM me to tell me how you did that, I am in desparate need of an attitude adjustment.

Marla - I hope things turn around for you soon. I'm not sure what is happening (I am mostly hiding out in this thread), but am thinking good thoughts for some resolutions for you.

Shuntae - sounds like a big loss for you today as well...at or really close to goal??

Bobbi - hi, how are things going with couch to 5K - going for Day 2 today, but calves still sore - aagghh..

Roni, Andrew, Jeannie, Lori, Tresa, Amelia (you are still out there somewhere) and anyone else I missed - good thoughts to you for a happy weigh in.

I am still crabby and down on myself - my body just seems to be rebelling lately, and it is pi$$ing me off, but I am trying to work on my head - which also needs much work...:laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy, active day..

Janie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam - you are our fearless leader, but we all have off weeks (most of mine seem off lately) - no one is disappointed - we love you no matter what, and you kick butt often enough to take a bad week. BTW - thanks as always for the kind words on the PM..

I am still crabby and down on myself - my body just seems to be rebelling lately, and it is pi$$ing me off, but I am trying to work on my head - which also needs much work...:laugh: :laugh:

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy, active day..

Janie

We are all leaders of this team. I am just the weight recorder!!:laugh:

You are like me I need to work on my head as well because some days I just am like fugetaboutit and eat but then I realize I don't want to be that fat girl again. Just remember what it was like when you were at your highest weight and where you are now. I mean you are working on a couch to 5k program that is fantastic!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    My daughter is doing okay, I kept her home from school today to monitor her, that is an excuse for some extra snuggle time! :laugh:

I hate my scale right now so when I throw it across the room, will you come hug it Sarah????

Last week I coasted and I mean really coasted and lost two pounds and this week I worked my butt off and only lost 1/2 pound. My ticker is changed and everything because when I checked in on Monday I weighed 158 but today 159. :noway:
  • janiebeth
    Options

Last week I coasted and I mean really coasted and lost two pounds and this week I worked my butt off and only lost 1/2 pound. My ticker is changed and everything because when I checked in on Monday I weighed 158 but today 159. :noway:
    [/quote]

That's it - that is the part that really drives me crazy.. no immediate gratification..

I mean, I do get it, you won't see the results right away, but how much easier would it be if you could..

Hang in there Amanda - we have a good week coming..
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks Janiebeth! I needed those words of encouragment. Are you joining the hundred sit-up challenge. I see you posted on it!

Does anybody have week 11. I would love to do BUT can't think of anything creative. I have sort of an idea but it is sort of lame!:grumble:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Did Sam claim it? I thought somebody asked for it last week.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Well that is wonderful because I am really bad at these things. I am so glad that somebody else claimed it!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Where's our week 11 thread! And also can I have a challenge week sometime?
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    That's why I waited so long to do one. I couldn't come up with anything!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Are you joining the hundred sit-up challenge. I see you posted on it!

Does anybody have week 11. I would love to do BUT can't think of anything creative. I have sort of an idea but it is sort of lame!:grumble:

Amanda,I'm doing the 100 sit up challenge. If you have an idea post it.
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Where's our week 11 thread! And also can I have a challenge week sometime?

Nicky, Go for it, we need a challenge.
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Amanda - I just formally joined the 100 sit up challenge.. just wanted to make sure I didn't have to do full sit ups - they kill my back..

agree with all - we need a new challenge - I thought Sam had asked for it - I wonder if she is preoccupied with the weigh ins..

Just got done with Day 2 of Week 1 couch to 5K. It felt much better today - I think a treadmill at 0.5% grade agrees with me..

off to do some crunches..

janie
  • nickybr38
    Options
    I'll wait to see what Sam says. If no one has claimed week 11 I'll grab it. :bigsmile:
    I has BIG PLANS FOR THIS. BIG PLANS
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Nicky, I am scared, very, very scared!! :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I am changing my attitude back to good by just being as kind and positive and motivating with myself as I am with other people, like the folks I work with.

Thanks for the encouragment. You know this is the most positive and wonderful group of people I am SO glad to be with you folks! I don't even know why I bother to read other threads-- I get so mad at once certain person's negative, smart aleck responses I could just spit. Why does this person even bother to spread the negative energy around-- miserable!

:noway:
  • nickybr38
    Options
    I am changing my attitude back to good by just being as kind and positive and motivating with myself as I am with other people, like the folks I work with.

Thanks for the encouragment. You know this is the most positive and wonderful group of people I am SO glad to be with you folks! I don't even know why I bother to read other threads-- I get so mad at once certain person's negative, smart aleck responses I could just spit. Why does this person even bother to spread the negative energy around-- miserable!

:noway:

Unhappy people like to make others unhappy so they're not alone in their misery.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    It's nickys!! week 11 that is!!

Don't make me wait to long!!!:blushing: :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    [/quote]

this will be hard for me.. I tend to pick on myself .. but I will also try.

I also try to stay mostly on this thread.. you get to know the players out there, and I try to stay away from them - some times they show up in unexpected threads.

Nicky - I am very scared too... be kind to this old bodd..

Janie
  • jimswmn
    Options
    I'll wait to see what Sam says. If no one has claimed week 11 I'll grab it. :bigsmile:
    I has BIG PLANS FOR THIS. BIG PLANS

:sad: :noway: :grumble: :cry: :ohwell: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Janie I am my own worst enemy also. No one is as mean to me as I am. No one expects more from me than I do. I take criticism so hard because I take what people say about me and amplify it times ten and beat myself up over it. I'm a virgo, and I don't know if anyone believes in your zodiac or anything like that, but I am SUCH textbook I Virgo that it is scary. Sometimes I am shocked at how confident and competant I am to the outside world when I know that on my insides I am a hot mess.

Lynnie
    :ohwell: