BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 10

Options

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Come on Nicky, let us know what we have to do so we can see if we are going to live through it! :grumble: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'd like the next available challenge pwease. :smooched:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Bobbi - hi, how are things going with couch to 5K - going for Day 2 today, but calves still sore - aagghh..

Janie, Week 2 Day 2 tomorrow. I'm doing it outside, hope the weather is nice enough. Surprising how much I thought I was gonna hurt and didn't. Did I just jinx myself?:noway:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning Black Team!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning Black Team!!

:heart: Jeannie

good morning!!

I'm mad already and I'm off to work! some people on this site should be shot is all I'm going to say!! NO ONE HERE OF COARSE!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I haven't read through anything, but I'll be back for that in a bit. I just wanted to let y'all know (since I'm a scale addict)...*whispers* that my goal weight was on my scale this morning. :noway: I think those weeks of gaining/losing/gaining/losing/p-wording, etc...have finally given up & my body was like, "FINE! I'll just get you there! SHUT UP!" I haven't decided if I'm going to change my ticker or not. YAY!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Who has week 11 challenge? :frown:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Take it & run with it, Nicky! Or, e-mail Sam & ask. Until then, I challenge you to eat your veggies, drink your water, do 100 jumping jacks, stay away from that sugar (which I know you're doing great at), do your crunches, and...ummm...lots of other stuff. :bigsmile: I'm in a goofy mood today. I should go do my work. *sigh*
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

Actually Nicky, somewhere in this thread Sam said it was all yours...so let us have it!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Laura! Hello! :flowerforyou: How are you feeling?!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

I'm doing okay...my incision has finally started to heal up which is great...and I think I am going to exercise today...hopefully...I'm kind of looking forward to it...I have to do something because my weight has gone crazy over this past month (today is exactly 1 one post-op)...I am kind of discouraged which is why I haven't posted and haven't been weighing in to Sam...it's been a rough ride...
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, Nicky made me nervous about the next challenge:ohwell: Gonna go look for the new thread....bring it on us Nicky!:drinker: :wink:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Okay I am just very very angry at my scale and want to huck it across the room and watch it break into a thousand millions pieces. It as me weighing 2 more pounds than yesterday and if I could pinpoint why I would be like I deserve this, but I have been excellent!!!! I AM GOING TO SCREAM!

Laura :flowerforyou: , it is so good to see you posting, have a great time working out!

Sarah, that is so awesome! You saw your goal number!!! (Am I suppose to be whispering) :happy: I am so happy for you! You are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Marla, Janie, and Sam, DO YOUR SIT-UPS / CRUNHES! (am I yelling loud enough! :laugh: ?)

Nicky, I am still scared of what you have in store for us. :sad:

Everybody else have a great day!
  • jimswmn
    Options
    I haven't read through anything, but I'll be back for that in a bit. I just wanted to let y'all know (since I'm a scale addict)...*whispers* that my goal weight was on my scale this morning. :noway: I think those weeks of gaining/losing/gaining/losing/p-wording, etc...have finally given up & my body was like, "FINE! I'll just get you there! SHUT UP!" I haven't decided if I'm going to change my ticker or not. YAY!

YAY Sarah
  • jimswmn
    Options

I'm doing okay...my incision has finally started to heal up which is great...and I think I am going to exercise today...hopefully...I'm kind of looking forward to it...I have to do something because my weight has gone crazy over this past month (today is exactly 1 one post-op)...I am kind of discouraged which is why I haven't posted and haven't been weighing in to Sam...it's been a rough ride...

Welcome back Laura!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Missed the part where it's my challenge!!
    At work now so will post later today when I get a chance!
    MWAHAHA
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    okay-- so I get on the scale yesterday morning for fun....I looked in the mirror, face is thin. Turned sideways, poof isn't so bad. I look like I've been looking these days, not bad overall. I get on the scale and it says I'm up 10 pounds. No effin' way, I think-- can't be. There has to be something wrong with my old as Metheseleh scale.

I go to the kitchen grumbling about it. My 15 year old daughter tells me that my 13 year old knucklehead son jumped on the scale the other day when it was in the kitchen. We were weighing elder daughters suitcases before her trip....this dingaling decides to jump up and land on my ancient scale.

I'm not feeling quite so bad. I'm not getting on another scale until I can afford a new one. Hubby's going to try it himself later to see if it's me or the scale, but I'm not really worried. I'm telling you, people, TOM or no TOM-- there is no way with my 16 out of 30 days of exercise this month, watching my calories, measuring my food, that I'm up 10 flippin' pounds.

I think all this is helping to try and see "weight" as an insignificant number. I'm doing my pushups. I'm doing my crunches. I'm eating healthy, exercising regularly, eating responsibly.... To you know where with the scale. (at least until I get a new one that I can obsess over-- )

Got my kitchen food scale last night-- just now have to have something to weigh in it. Who can afford lean meat to bother to weigh 4 oz of it? Puh-- not me, that's for sure.

Good note-- got a good night's sleep. Everybody here is sick as a dog, but we medicated them well, and they were able to rest so Daddy and Mommy could rest.

Heading to work-- :heart: :heart: to my team.

Amanda, I'll get to them situps later, my dear! I haven't been able to exercise since I think Saturday-- everyone's been sick and life's just been tooooooooo nutty-- I will exercise today or someone's getting hurt.

Later, team!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, just popping in to say a quick hello. Snuck on during my lunch break. Hope everyone has a great day!

Be back later, :heart: you all!
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    BOBBI, I didn't forget yelling at you today to do sit-ups but when I looked at the list your name wasn't on the list and now it is! GET BUSY ON THOSE SIT-UPS BOBBI!!! :flowerforyou: