For women with big ummm chests.....

Options

Replies

• 1FitMom326
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that wore 2...

I wore 2 but the good quality Nike ones work wonders. I wear a super support sports bra and wear my normal bra under it and a work out tank over it...talk about sweating...I can't afford to go get the Nike one I want yet.

I am a big fan of the Nike ones that's the only kind I use when I run. Definitely don't carry anything in there though.
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    After reading this thread....I now see why the "fanny pack" went out of style.

Those are for men or maybe manly women... aka man purse, murse, or satchel
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Haha I have a problem jump roping with my headphones in...I'm going to try it. People already think I'm ridiculous at the gym lol
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Big chests, while bad for the back, are GREAT for smuggling cameras (amongst other things) into concerts, carrying cell phone and a credit card when you dont want to carry a purse and have no pockets, conveniently placing a lip gloss (between breasts) so you don't have to dig through your bag when you want to re-apply it, etc. Having a big chest is almost like carrying a permanent purse around. :-)
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    when I work out on the wii fit, to run, guess where the remote goes!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    No way a pick pocket gets cash outta there without me noticing. Lol hopefully they don't think its there in the first place...

Just realized I could put it in the little pocket where the extra padding is supposed to go. Ive never felt compelled to use those anyway.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I thought i was the only one that wore 2...

I wore 2 but the good quality Nike ones work wonders. I wear a super support sports bra and wear my normal bra under it and a work out tank over it...talk about sweating...I can't afford to go get the Nike one I want yet.

I am a big fan of the Nike ones that's the only kind I use when I run. Definitely don't carry anything in there though.

I like the nike ones too! I also wear two sports bras; a super supportive one from Nike that's AMAZING. It was expensive but now that I have it and LOVE it it was way worth it! It's got adjustable straps and normal bra closure in the back so you can cinch it in when you lose weight. On top of that I wear a sports bra tanktop so between those things stay in place! As far as storing things in there........... No thanks. It gets too sweaty! I'm a drippy sweaty beast when I'm really exercising- Arm holder is way better.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I do this too... I actually have the ARM band for my phone but I hate the head phone cor swinging around so it usually comes up through the ladies. I wear two sports bras. I don't want to spend on really fancy so I wear one from Target that has the thin straps and then I put a regular over that. It seems to keep these DD's under control. I also store a bit of cash and my debit card on there so invade of emergency I have it.
  • garn1232
    Options
    what about us men with ummmm chests?
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    BRB-using-imagination-since-no-pics.jpg

He is SO yummy....he wouldn't need his imagination! LOLOLOL :love:
    AGREED!!! I love me some Dwayne Johnson!!

Double Ditto!:devil:

Now THERE'S something worth putting in your cleavage!!!!!:love:
  • desutton3
    Options
    Oh, the mental image. *shudders*
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Sweating all over my phone .. Gross and unsanitary for me.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Yaa... I dunno. When I exercise (jogging especially), the first place I sweat is my chest. It gets a little ridiculous. So uh... I have a feeling if I did that, my phone would no longer be working by the end of the run. Ha!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    LOL, Im a size G and I am not running anywhere with these things. I wish I could but in the end I always get hit in the face!

You and me both, girl!
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    when I work out on the wii fit, to run, guess where the remote goes!

MINE TOO!!!!
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    BRB-using-imagination-since-no-pics.jpg

He is SO yummy....he wouldn't need his imagination! LOLOLOL :love:
    AGREED!!! I love me some Dwayne Johnson!!

Double Ditto!:devil:

Now THERE'S something worth putting in your cleavage!!!!!:love:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! :love: :devil:
  • Shannon2714
    Options
    what about us men with ummmm chests?

If your phone fits, go for it! ;-) :wink:
  • DimCo
    DimCo Posts: 3
    Options
    I actually have sewn in pockets to all my sports bras for my ipod :) I can glace down and see the menu super easy if I need to change something and I never lose or drop it no matter what I am doing!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    What a good idea! What fabricdo you use so that it won't get wet from the sweat? I don't know how these other ladies put it in their bra unprotected and don't worry about it. I tried for awhile putting it in a baggie and then inside the strap/corner of the bra but it was too frusterating opening the bag to skip a song if I wanted to/
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    haha