SHOULD I TELL THE WIFE?? cheater

Options

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Bottom line: every man and woman deserves someone who can be totally committed to them. You deserve better than him, so move on and find it.
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    1. Do not tell the wife. It will accomplish nothing because she will only believe him.

2. Get the book Boundaries and read it - learn how to set limits that enhance your self worth and stop being treated like a doormat.

3. Find a good therapist that can help you process your thoughts and emotions and figure out why you want to stay with a mega loser who obviously has the morals of a wharf rat.
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    The only reason you want to tell her is to screw up HIS life because he f'ed you over. And you gave him permission to do it when you continued to be involved with him after he MARRIED someone else. You've made just as many mistakes here as he has, and airing his dirty laundry, as you put it, would just be one more mistake. You want a resolution to this situation? Stop seeing him. Stop talking to him. Stop having any kind of contact with him, his wife, his friends, his family, etc. Find some self-respect, and move on with your life.

Amen to that !

YES! This.

AGREE'D
  • mzpharrell
    mzpharrell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Truthfully... why would you tell her? WHAT WOULD YOU TELL HER?? that you were hoping to have his first Baby and he divorce her? You should accept he was playing with you... he is married.. you ned to check his *kitten* if he does it again. You are beautiful.. make yourself available so incase someone who IS available comes along you are ready. Sorry he played with your feelings.. but honestly you never should have considered it.. HE IS MARRIED! you didnt need proof on that... he wasnt being wishy washy he was trying to get some side *kitten*!

I couldn't have said it better!!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    1. Do not tell the wife. It will accomplish nothing because she will only believe him.

2. Get the book Boundaries and read it - learn how to set limits that enhance your self worth and stop being treated like a doormat.

3. Find a good therapist that can help you process your thoughts and emotions and figure out why you want to stay with a mega loser who obviously has the morals of a wharf rat.

2nd vote for Boundaries
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Oh and your karma is already Fd up. Big time.

Oh please. How ridiculous is this comment? I'm not a believer in "karma" as injustice goes on all the time, so don't let people with their "magical thinking" doom you to bits. Silly.

Anyway - alright, look at it this way. Say this guy does dump the wife and the kid who's not his (what a jerk)...what would stop him from doing the same thing to you further down the road if he gets a little bored? Nothing. If a slimeball like this is doing this to you now, chances are likely he'll do it again. Also - how do you know you're the only one he's playing this game with on the side? You don't know. He sounds like he's got his priorities only in one place - his pants. If I were you, I'd tell this *kitten* to go get some help and I would lose his number. You're a beautiful woman, and you deserve a man's devotion 100% - not this "whenever it's convenient for him". As for telling the wife or the family, that's not your place either. If that woman doesn't know just how slimy he is yet, she'll figure it out eventually. Just do yourself a favor and lose this guy's number.

This comment WOULD be ridiculous if you don't believe in Karma but some people do, and apparently the OP does , so I don't think it is too far fetched.
  • N_BEAST_MODE_24_7
    N_BEAST_MODE_24_7 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Grow up. Life isn't a soap opera. This isn't just an "OMG" situation. This has the potential to do real damage. Be the adult in the situation and walk away.

RIGHT ON POINT^^^^^
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the whole thread, so someone may have already said what I'm about to say.

Blow him out to his wife and get rid of the loser!!

If I were his wife I'd want to know what he'd been up to, and then I could make the decision as to whether I wanted to stay with the stinking rat or not. That's not ruining her life, that's doing her a favour.

He doesn't want you, he's using you. End of story.

Send the message, and forget you even met him. Don't make excuses for him. He's full of cr*p and you know it. A guy who loved you would not behave in this way.

REALLY??? This is your answer to her?? Maybe you should've read the entire thread because this is NOT what people have been saying. Heck, you must have not read HER entire original post for that matter. It's a shame that FEMALES (and I didn't say WOMEN on purpose) will stoop to the level of messing w/ a MALE (once again, avoiding the word MAN) that they knew was married, had a family, not available and when they don't get what they want or he doesn't leave his family, they want to tell the wife. There's enough SINGLE men in this world that MARRIED ones can truly be avoided, REGARDLESS if you slept w/ him first.

Yep, that's my answer to her and I'm sticking to it. I DID read her entire inital post and my answer still stands. I have now read the entire thread and several other people are of the same opinion, plus at no point did I say "Everyone else has already told you this..." So I'm not exactly sure where you shock horror at my response comes from. What exactly is so surprising?

Now I've read the immature, illogical responses she's put on here I'm ashamed to have spent any time responding. She's clearly a sandwich short of a picnic which explains rather brilliantly why she's in this situation to start with.

Because she made the CHOICE to be with a married man, she should tell the wife???? Hmmm...that's a wonderful idea. NOT. She was not blind-sided and in the dark about this. She KNEW. What's surprising is MFP is for 18 and older people and to tell someone that KNOWING cheated w/ a married man that she should tell his wife is dang sure not an ADULT decision. Ever heard of the 'BLOCK' feature on a cell phone? It really works wonders.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    First of all, I could care less about the feelings of the OP, because obviously she is a petulant child, but really everyone let's quit with posting logical statements in this topic. The fact of the matter is that she's already made up her mind with what she wants to do, and cannot accept the fact that she is nothing more then a booty call. Look you're a hot girl, so yeah guys what to keep you close so that they can get in your pants, but otherwise this guy thinks your a joke. Loves you?? HA HA HA HA HA, he loves himself, and that's about all.

He's an *kitten*, but you're a fool. Do what you want, but if you're looking from validation from a group of adults, then I doubt it's going to happen. Float this same question out to a group of high school girls and you MIGHT just get the answer you are looking for...then again, maybe they have better sense then you.

MOVE ON, and go get laid by someone without a wife and kid...it will do you some good!

But remember..........
    c8c60deb-c1cc-4670-8ad7-0dc3b558d5c6.jpg
  • Journeyingascrystal
    Options
    I AM DYING!!!!! LMAO!!

[/quote]

But remember..........
    [/quote]
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    popcorn-1.png
  • DACouture1979
    Options
    I didn't even read it but this is why you don't chase married people (male or female).
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Tell her what? That you knew he was married and kept screwing around with him? If I was his wife, I'd knock YOU out. You are NO angel in this. Sorry, but you asked. *Screwing around doesn't need to be SLEEPING WITH... if my husband had a girl that knew all of my business I would be WILD.
  • jomudd
    jomudd Posts: 19
    Options
    is this shyt for real? please tell me this story is made up. I sincerely hope I raised my daughters to be smarter than this!

AMEN!! I hope mine are much much smarter, morally sound women. whats WRONG with people, HES MARRIED! HANDS OFF!!
    YOU CROSSED THE LINE....
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    5ed0r9.gif
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I.....just...don't care enough to reply....

We will have forgotten all about this post by tomorrow but you will be working through the consequences of your actions - not us.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    But remember..........

BWAHAHAHAHAH
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    when you put your business out like that, you open yourself up for all that has been presented. i understand that you were with him first but the fact still remains that he chose someone else..that in itself should have been your clue to get to stepp'n and leaving that loser alone.. but you didnt.. you decided to continue on with him be it emotional or physical, both bad by the way..i'm not name calling, i'm not judging..but since you asked for opinions i'm just giving my 2 cents worth.. let it be and find someone who is all about you because clearly "he" is not.. and like some others have said, if he continues after you ask him not to, then consider telling her..until then.. move on..
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    WE ARE NOT SLEEPING TOGETHER!!!! WE MET AND HAVE BEEN DATING BEFORE THEY EVEN MET!!!! WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booty-Call-iPhone-4-Case_11951-l.jpg
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    But remember..........

BWAHAHAHAHAH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.