Girls over 200 pounds...

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Libby. 231 was my heaviest in October 2011. In recent years I have been as low as 147 and I was 120 when I graduated from high school. My goal is to get to 140 and then see how I feel at that point. I am 204.8 today and hoping to hit ONEderland by February. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    How hard is P90X...really?
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My heaviest was 248, since starting at the end of July I have lost 23 lbs and so proud of my accomplishment! Feel free to add me. Good luck to all of you on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • richelle67
    Options
    I am with you on that one. Trying to break the 200 barrier! Good luck to you!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was at 278 now at 226....would like to get down to 140ish? Feel free to add me:smile:
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Angela, started at around 330 (possibly more) currently at 238, first goal is to get to 100 lost (so close I can almost feel that one!) then to get to under 200, finally to get to 150 and see how I feel from there. This site is fantastic for keeping me on track, I keep coming back even when I've slipped up or taken a break for a week or so. Good luck to everyone on reaching you goals :flowerforyou: :happy:

Way to go Angela, may I add you?
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    In January of 2011 I weighed 297. Today, I weigh 222.9

I am so close to onederland. I should probably get down to like 130 but we'll see.
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was at 278 now at 226....would like to get down to 140ish? Feel free to add me:smile:

im adding you as well..
  • Sh3iz
    Sh3iz Posts: 12
    Options
    currently 244 5'7" - Highest weight: 290(march 2008) I'm shooting for 180. In Oct 2010 I go as low as 217... I proudly quit smoking and still currently nonsmoker, but the weight flew right back on.

feel free to add me!
  • PinkDeeAnna
    Options
    I was 225lbs in July when I started this...well actually I had started a starvation diet lost 2 lbs that way then said I cant do this and a friend of mine turned me on to this website! I am so happy...I have lost 58lbs all together and I now weigh 167. I had put my goal at 170! I have changed the goal to weigh 155 now and hope to succeed that by summer! These last 2 weeks I have been back and forth with 2 lbs gain then lose hope Im not at a plateau! But I am very satisfied with me now and want you to know if you stick with this it WILL work!
  • Manysongs
    Manysongs Posts: 137
    Options
    I started out at 283 one year ago and am at 220 right now. Looking to reach 145 hopefully in the next year. Feel free to add me. The more support and motivation ...the better. :))
  • AJDistel
    Options
    Good luck with your goals ladies!!!!
  • AJDistel
    Options
    How hard is P90X...really?

Depends... For me being around 250 at the time, the strength training wasn't too bad, but the plyo, kenop, and especially Yoga was difficult. The nice thing about the program is that you can push yourself to do better each time you do it. If your determined enough, you can do it. Just modify what works best for you and give it all you got. You'll see results.
  • gr8chick
    gr8chick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, ya'll! I'm 5'0' and currently weigh in at 205. The lowest I've gotten in recent years was in 2009 when I was training for a half marathon and I got down to 183. Then I injured myself and couldnt' run for all of 2010, and started slowly getting back at it this year. I keep losing the same five pounds, and I'm really trying to get into onederland, too!! LOL!! It's been a year since I've started MFP, but just need to really work on being consistent with my meals and portion sizes. I currently turned 46, and am a gma to two beautiful girls, and a mother of three (two girls and one boy). Honestly, I don't know if my difficutly losing weight comes from my getting older, and a slower metabolism, but I see some healthy looking fifty and sixty year olds out there, so I'm not giving up! My ultimate goal is to reach 145, but my immediate goal is to get down to 180. Feel free to add me!!
  • ediegram
    Options
    I started my challenge last week at my heaviest ever - 240. Very frustrating as Dec 2010 I was at 190. So there it is. I'm coming here and logging my meals, and doing my BFL challenge. First week down 6.4 lbs!
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and currently 253. Its motivating to see all your losses. I have no idea what I can get down too, but my first goal is to see below 200! Then I'll work on the shaping and sculpting. Given my height and bone structure, I'm thinking 170 is going to be about my best.

Good luck everyone!
  • lonestarlada
    lonestarlada Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. I'm 230 lbs, and am aiming to reach 130 within a year. Don't know if that's a reasonable goal or not, but I figure, there's 52 weeks a year, so if I can average 2 lbs/week, maybe I'm not too crazy? I would really appreciate any friends. I don't have much of a support network, and am a pretty busy working single mom. Would love to cheer others on, exchange tips and advice, and just get a sense of community and comradery that IT IS POSSIBLE to lose 100 llbs, and that there is life beyond being "the fat girl". (Also, I'd love to find some friends, so if anyone can please tell me how to do this, I'd appreciate the help, as I'm somewhat technically daft!). Thanks for reading, and good luck to all of you! Cheers!
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    I am at 265. For every 10 pounds I lose, I am giving myself a charm for my weight loss bracelet. So far I have one charm!!! pounds to go until my next pound.
  • Kerchinga
    Kerchinga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Started off in jan at 273, no idea if that is my heaviest, i've kept off the scales in the last 12 months (in total denial i think) Now decided its time to get rid of this weight once and for all. First weeks weigh in lost 7lb so feeling good and very motivated atm! :happy:
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started at 226, am now down to 209. I want to be somewhere between 155-165.. I'm quite tall so..
    I find it difficult to stay motivated sometimes when I think about how much I have to lose. I started this at my heaviest ever, and now when I lose 20 pounds I can't really see much of a difference..:huh: But I feel so much better, and that's what's most important, right? I guess I have to start with that..:smile: