Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• Mrsairforce
    Options
    I'm about 2 ish pounds away from being out of the 200s for the first time in years! So excited!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started at 236 and now I'm at 193. It takes a while, but all that work will be worth it in the end! :)
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I started out at 295+ (I stopped weighing at 295)

Down to 214 today... trying to lose the rest of the holiday gain I had this year to get back down to 200 where I had been forever it seems.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been here a while but recently gained a lot back that I had lost- I am a bit over 300lb starting and hoping and starting to get back to trying to get back to a healthier weight--I am kind of hoping I can get to be out of the obese category by next year this time. So looking for people to support and relate too--feel free to add :) And I will add you back :)
  • InfinityKid
    Options
    Hey im kickin it around 230:/ and was thinking the same exact thing as you. I just signed up for this today and am pretty lost as to where to go.. hahah maybe you could like tell me how all of this stuff works?
  • mjgirliegurl
    Options
    I started out at 310 last week i am now at 302 i am slowly but surely gettin there.anyone around the same feel free to add me i haven found that many people close to me in weight.
  • butterwaffalo
    Options
    I have tried Weight Watchers and yes, it works. I got burned out on it though. I paid a lot of money over the course of the 2 years I worked the program. I have tried doing meetings and online tools. I have also tried just online. I feel that it is very overpriced for what they give you. Since I have been on MFP, I get the same support and tools that WW gave me, only better...it's free! This is a great tool and you can install the app on your smart phone also! I have noticed a big difference on WW's forums compared to these forums. WW's forums have a lot of really rude, unsupportive people!!! Ugh! You would post something on a forum and all people would do is bash you for asking a question, or posting something that they thought was silly. Everyone in MFP's forum seem so nice and supportive! They don't judge or criticize someone for asking a question or posting a comment. It's nice to know that you are welcome to post about any subject.

I am 5' 10" and I started out at 234.2 lbs. I am now down to 210 lbs. I have been actively using MFP for a few weeks now and I am loving it. I would highly suggest sticking to this plan rather than wasting a bunch of money on the same exact thing (WW). Right before I got married, I lost 28.2 lbs. By almost 1 & 1/2 years after the wedding, I gained about half of that back. 4 more pounds and I will hit the goal of reaching my wedding weight again. From there, the snow ball will get rolling!!!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
    :-)
  • arkallie27
    Options
    I am just starting this is my 2nd day. I am starting at 220 and like you I am glad to see there are bigger girls on here that really do need the help to lose weight. :) Keep it up I know you will do great!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You most definitely are not alone.

I'm 5'6, started at 275 and weighed in today at 239.

Anyone feel free to add me, I could use some buddies!!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You are so not alone in that category.. .as you can see. I was at my highest last week when I started this journey at 224 at 5'5". My goal is to get back to around 150. Feel free to add me.
  • j_flo2020
    Options
    I am 219... just found out...didnt think I was that much.. but I am here to work on it and hopefully have help and support from you guys :)
  • Mommy2boys1girl
    Mommy2boys1girl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh honey...you are not alone! I started at 291, my highest that was a non-pregnancy weight. I am down to 276 and going strong. I have so far to go, want to be at 140 or less. I just keep remembering that I can't do it in one day. But all I have to do is today! I will get there and so will you! Sending you a friend request. Good luck!:happy:
  • LeeLynnP
    LeeLynnP Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    me me me me
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I started out at 247 and am now down to 205. I can not WAIT to cross over into one-derland. Good to see so many like people out there. Feel free to add me. I'm on here probably more than necessary. ;)
  • laneysmommy
    Options
    Hey we are in the same boat too... my heaviest point was 256. i am now down to 247.5 pounds. I am a student, mommy of a 19 month old, and I work full time. you all can add me :D
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Looks like we all need to add each other! Starting at 265 and haven't weighed in yet. Too scared I guess. Looking at my food diary will show you just exactly what I'm doing wrong. BUT today is another day and one step closer to the goal. Anyone out there can add me. I am just starting out on MFP and don't have too many friends on here.
    THANKS!:happy:
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I started out at 304 lbs. Now I am down to 230 lbs. I have a membership to TOPS wt. loss group and I joined the gym last Thursday. I've lost about 9 lbs. this week, but hurt all over. Feel free to add me if you wish. Kimberlee
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in your boat :) I started out my mfp journey at 260.8 my first dedicated week weigh in was today :) I lost 5.4 pounds! I'm so excited :) lol so add me if you want :)
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    Nope - your not alone! My highest was 334, I hated my life! I had gastric bypass and got down to 200, then back up to 262 and now at 253.

I can't wait to be back down to 200 AND then really tone in and see where I can go from there. I've never been thin.

Anyone can always feel free to add me! I love support and enjoy being a cheerleader for those really wanting to surround themselves with positive people to beat this journey!!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi gals,
    I started two months ago weighing in at 234 on thurs I was down to 217. Yesterday I weighed myself at my Dads and I was 195 (which Im guessing is wrong lol). What am I doing you may ask? Im sticking to mfp like glue. I took out white rice, white bread, pastas and sodas/fruit drinks. I drink water, diet pepsi. I make sure I have fruit and veggies daily. I workout 3 times a week for 30 min. most of the time its stair stepping. Feel free to add me. :)