Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, don't worry!! I started out at 364lbs in February 2011 and as of yesterday, I am down to 288lbs. Any one of you can feel free to add me as a friend. I'm not around much these days, but I try to stay in touch as much as I can.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    231...Add me! I also do Body By V... LoL I hope it will help me get my vitimans :-D
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to wish you luck...

You will get so much support from MFP, that I doubt you'll need WW, but whatever you do, stay in touch with a group of people. If and when you get discouraged, even just reading other people's posts will help you realize you can do it and help re-motivate you. Please note that if you eat for emotional reasons, like most of us, the support network is SUPER important. You are not alone.

Happy New Year!

Julie
  • fluffy2fit
    Options
    My heaviest weight was 300 but I'm down to 240 now. Still have 100 pounds to go but I'll get there eventually. Sending you a friends request. We'll get through this!
  • mandi_2007_b
    Options
    Same boat here. My highest was 311 I now weigh 269. Anybody and everybody is welcome to add me :)
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    please add me to your friend
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I started out at 262, now Iam down to 245 lbs. please add me as your friend, thanks
  • tyresank
    tyresank Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 280 on 9/26/2011 and I am 245 as of today 14 wks later. My highest weight was 380 around 2005, lost down to 225 via gastric bypass, but then weight began to creep up on me in ealry 2011. I am on my way back down, vowing not to let this happen again!! My new goal is 180 and I hope to see that by Dec 2012. I had a goal of 240, which I am 5 lbs from reaching, and then I will have my next goal of 200. I am hoping to hit 210 by June 1st as I am going to Hawaii on the 7th June !!
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My high weight was 315 I am down to 285 but I was down to 268 before the holiday season and I gained back about 24 lbs. I am sitting at 30 lbs lost right now. I could definitely use some motivation and I want to motivate others as well, not to give up. Anyone is free to add me. I sent you a request OP!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started my journey at 335lbs and am now at 328lbs...I just started to get serious this week. Please feel free to add me! Anyone else can add me too!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I started out this summer, at 252. Now 186. Feel free to add me.
  • mjbowman1013
    Options
    I started at 250, now down to 244.4, I'm just working on charting my calories and making it become a habit! I also try to make it to the gym at least three times a week. I'm finishing my Ph.D. this spring. I would love some friends! :smile:
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im at 235 right now. i'll add you :)
  • nathaliasmommy
    nathaliasmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is my place to be i just started on MFP yesterday!!.. Im currenlty 303 pounds 5'9. and want to get down to 180 ish. Ever since i was like 12 i can remember being 270 ish and ive stayed in that ranged until i had my second daughter 2 years ago. So in the last two years i've been anywhere between 290 and 298. So a few weeks back I decided to weigh myself and seen that I was over 300, this is when i decided that i need to do somthing but didnt know where to start. Now that ive found this website i hope its the tool that will help me in this journey
  • mayabean01
    mayabean01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am definitely over the 200lb mark (224) and with that comes a host of medical issues that would have less impact if I lose a few (or more!). This is my first week and so far I have lost 2.7lbs. Not a huge loss but it is a start.

Feel free to add me......... I could use all the support I can get.

BTW........ What does Bump and NSV mean?
  • Jannie225
    Jannie225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am new here and looking for some support. I am at 222 lbs and would like to get down to 150lbs.

14548844.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • getfit35
    Options
    Hi I have 70lbs to lose and I am finally ready to take on this challenge
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I started in April at 309 lbs. I am down to 233 lbs as of today.
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm currently at 250. Hitting 255 for me was the breaking point... Because on the path I was on, I knew that I was on a steady increase, and it wouldn't have been too long before I hit 300 or more.

Us bigger girls are definitely out here! Feel free to add me.
  • michellef216
    Options
    I well over 200 also... I have noticed alot of people that are in the 100s also...it would be great to have a group with us "FLUFFIER" people.......feel free to add me if you want!!!!