Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• mrswo2lz
    Options
    Started on January 1 at 224 now down to 219. Once upon a time I was thin and athletic. I WILL be her again!!!
  • getfit35
    Options
    :smile: I am reading everyones stories, and I am saying thank-you! I am so inspired!
  • Jchamp12
    Options
    Starting today at 202, hoping on feeling better soon, both physically and emotionally ... Wish me luck..
  • storm1424
    Options
    I am over 280 myself and need all the support i can get! Keep it up and know that you can do it!
  • thollieb1
    Options
    Hi I am 253. My goal has been for the past few years to get to 199lbs. I want to wave the 200 lbs good bye. ....263 was my heaviest and I lost weight. I got down to 197 and gained it all back in the last 10 years .Its time to do it all over again.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    At my heaviest, I was 240 and now I'm 205. Hoping for onederland soon!
    Feel free to add me anyone! We can do this!:)
  • stefflowden
    Options
    i'm 230 now, highest weight was 250. i lost 20 pounds since i started marching band but now that i'm graduated from high school i've decided i need to work to take the rest of the weight off. i started doing yoga and using my elliptical. and the biggest part - eating healthier. i can't wait to start seeing results! i wish the best of luck for everyone :)
  • cabezablanca
    Options
    Im in the exact same boat as you. I just started a week ago and my highest ever was 330. my first weigh in on myfitness pal was 298. so this has been my first week with trying to get on board and its tough. never an occassion that doesnt involve food. i have to travel your same path and am looking for a buddy too.
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im in the 280's... FUUUUUUUUDGECAKE!! Oh well, it is what it is (for the moment. Working on bringing sexy back)
  • nicki_1004
    Options
    I had joined MFP a year ago but life got in the way and I didn't do anything with it. I have just started an 8 week challenge with some people from a coupon group on facebook. We started on January 3rd. My first weigh in will be on Tuesday. When I weighed myself right before christmas I was 289. After christmas I cut out Mountain dew and tried to make healthier choices. When I weighed in on the 3rd I was at 284! I was so excited it got me motivated even more. I have struggled with my weight all my life. I am excited about having a fresh start.
  • lacalton
    Options
    I am currently at 225 with my highest being 252. I accidently found this sight and am hoping for some positive support!
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I started at 293 and currently am at 287. I've got a long way to go and could use any support I can get... feel free to add me, we can support each other! :)
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am now 206. I had my son 16months ago and lost all the "baby" weight after having him. Now it is slowly creeping back on. At my highest i was 224 and it has been really tough getting it back off. We are going on a Disney cruise in August, my goal is to be 160 by then. I could really use some diet buddies to keep me motivated. Anyone please feel free to friend me!
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I had my son last January, but started here 55 days ago :)

I weighed more when I got pregnant this time and had a stressful pregnancy and my son had a rough start and very little sleep. I also pumped for my son. Now I can focus on me a little. I'm about 216 now. I had lost about 20 on my own once I stopped pumping. My current goal is around 150 and then see. My ultimate goal is to be lean and have a lower body fat %. I've always been athletic and love fitness. I love weight training and finding ways to challenge myself. I like to eat a whole food diet, minimally processed, no artificial sweeteners or junk (ie donuts, cookies, cake, ice cream, etc).
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey Colleen! I just added you. I presently fit into this group, but NOT for long:-) Let's knock this out together! I'm doing 30 DS and just started Turbo Jam today.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My high weight was 296, and I'm currently 271. Lost 25 pounds last year, and joined MyFitnessPal at the start of this year because two of my friends use the site and we wanted to work together on losing weight.
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds very similar to me. I did WW with my husband before our wedding, but currently I am 270 (WI tomorrow) and I am working my way to 155 (or so) by April 2013 (my graduation date).

If you want to add me and support each other I would be more then happy to have you as a friend!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My heighest weight ever was 281 almost a year ago. I started MFP June 2011 at 276. I'm down to 240 now. Need to lose ALOT more. I am about 5'0 tall. I go to Planet Fitness too but not as often as I should. I would love to have friends from this post. The friends I have now are great, but sometimes I feel like they all dont "get me" cause I'm bigger than some of them. Please friends me if you wish :happy:
  • SweetClaudia69
    Options
    I'm at 225lbs, never got to this weight before... feel free to add me.
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not alone, and you can do this. I started with MFP and exercising on November 8th 2010, at my highest "recorded" weight of 289. My highest weight was probably somewhere closer to 315 in May of that year. My current weight is 163. My first "goal" is 150, which is the highest healthy weight for my height (5'5").