Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not alone, and you can do this. I started with MFP and exercising on November 8th 2010, at my highest "recorded" weight of 289. My highest weight was probably somewhere closer to 315 in May of that year. My current weight is 163. My first "goal" is 150, which is the highest healthy weight for my height (5'5").

That' is VERY inspiring to hear! My highest weight was also 289, and my goal is 150.
    I'm currently at 239.
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    ADD ME GIRLS:) I NEED MORE SUPPORTERS AND WEIGHT LOSS BUDDIES THAT WILL BE HERE FOR ME AND ILL DO THE SAME! :)

IM AT MY HEAVIEST NOW :( I STARTED AT 245 AND I AM NOW AT 240..I WANT TO BE UNDER 200 ALEAST BY SUMMER TIME''
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    ADD ME GIRLS:) I NEED MORE SUPPORTERS AND WEIGHT LOSS BUDDIES THAT WILL BE HERE FOR ME AND ILL DO THE SAME! :)

IM AT MY HEAVIEST NOW :( I STARTED AT 245 AND I AM NOW AT 240..I WANT TO BE UNDER 200 ALEAST BY SUMMER TIME''
  • Violet319
    Violet319 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started at 218 now down to 165. Headed towards SEXY!!!! :)
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started out at 287 and am at 236 now. I take baby steps and sometimes I go full throttle, guess it depends on my mood. I work in corrections and tend to be desk sitting at times and other times I run. Guess it matches my waves of energy. Lately, my needs to reach my goals are more focused. I am charting more, hitting the gym more and just wanting to reach whats inside. If you would like to add me, feel free. I live in Topeka KS and always looking to find someone to buddy up with!
  • tnvolsfan74
    tnvolsfan74 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I started at 261. I am down to 198 now. I hope to reach my goal weight of 150-145 by the end of July. Feel free to add me. No, you are not alone. :flowerforyou:
  • arsenicandtea
    Options
    My highest was 275, but I am now at 246. Please anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    Well over 300 - have definitely reached the largest I have ever been, and have started the downward journey (again!). You are most definitely not alone!! Feel free to add me.
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    I'm 5'3, my starting weight was 246, I currently weigh 205. So close to ONEderland, I can taste it! If there is anyone that is like me, please feel free to add me...let's help support each other!
  • JaymeLS
    JaymeLS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and now 212. I started at 219 and I have been on MFP for about 2 weeks now. I have weighed over 200 for about 5 years. I will be so proud of myself when I see 199.
  • kmf5414
    Options
    I'm over 200...thinking around 225, I haven't weighed myself because I don't really want to see the numbers,,,denial???? I think is I'm going to get a scale this week and go for it!
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I started at 305. My heaviest was 330. I have never been below 245. Right now, I'm at 298, 7 lbs below where I started. Feel free to add me.
  • MlisaN17
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 222.5.....the highest I've ever been!!! Just started MFP and ladies you all are an inspiration to actually get up and go!!! Feel free to add me!!! Looking to gain and give support to fellow ladies!!!
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Started on the 1st of the New Year, my highest weight is 295, and I am not buying a bigger pant size the next size I buy will be smaller, we can do this together, Lets go girls!!!!!!!!!
  • mega103
    mega103 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    started at 311 down to 278 in 3 weeks!!!!! add me whoever wants to talk!!!
  • 280to140
    Options
    I started at around 280, I'm now 217 so not long before I'm in the one hundreds :)
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    My heaviest was 240. I am now 206! It's been really hard to get this far, I can't wait to be under 200lbs!! Add me too!!
  • shootingstarr85
    Options
    i started out at 368 and yeah its a lot but im working on getting to a least 175
  • KohakuMikado
    Options
    I am fluctuating between 237-244 I want to get below 200 and I have a lot of hard work ahead of me! Could use a fitness buddy :P
  • sweetpea0727
    sweetpea0727 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i started out at 324 in October and now am down to 279 so we are very similar! i know exactly what you mean I started out the first 2 months just walking, gradually adding more uphill to the walk. then i bought myself an elliptical for my birthday and the first time i got on it i only did 5 minutes and thought i was going to die! within a week i was able to get up to 30 minutes straight. it gets easier and easier as you go along. until it does you can try what i did. i would do 10 minutes on the elliptical 4 or 5 times a day. any workout it better than none! i will definitely add you, its great to follow people in the same boat as you are and try and motivate them along the way! you can do it! just keep sticking with it