Options

Replies

• CornbreadCountryFed
    Options
    Were in the same boat! Friend Me!:smile:
  • mommyhas4boyss
    mommyhas4boyss Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hey i just started on Friday. I was at 315 and now i am 311. :) i dont have any buddies really either. feel free to add me. :)
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Yes....I got of the 300s when I started this journey, so you are not alone. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    My highest was 308. After dieting and regaining I have managed to lose 62 pounds. I am currently at 225.5. I am dying to get under that dreaded 200 mark. Ready to get down to a manageable weight and look good in a bathing suit.
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I was at 320 and as of today I am at 292.4. It is slow going, but absolutely worth it!

Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 219 :)
  • barbiebarkley
    Options
    hello and my starting weight was 271!!!and iv lost 31 so far.sometimes i have to MAKE my self walk on the treadmill,but when i said i was gonna loose some pounds!!i put my hole heart in to it!!!and the progress is amazing!!!!add me if you like!!!happy loosing!!!!believe in yourself,and all things are possible...:glasses:
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I started last July at 305 and I'm down to 252, trying to get down to 180. Feel free to add me :)
  • leeleetai
    Options
    I am currently 211 down from 248 ( My Heaviest) . Feel free to add me! :happy: We can do this!
  • chipmunk70
    chipmunk70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started out July 2010 at 319 lbs - the highest i've ever been. I'm now down to 225.5 lbs - loss of 93.5 lbs......and loving the new me :-)

I've just started jogging (mainly on treadmill at work on my break) at present, plus lots of walking (got a puppy last year which helped big style), plus do a total of 3 jobs, one quite physical (working with children with Autism), one not so physical (adults with learning disabilities) and the other lots of walking (delivering and collecting in Betterware catalogues).

I've entered to do my first ever half marathon at the end of March - hence why started up the jogging....need to do some road work as well (but so self-conscious).

Have sent you a friend request.

If I can do it- you can do it :-)

Cath
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am 5'6" and last weighed in at 228. I haven't weighed in a month or so, but can guarantee it did not go down! I am so really ready to make changes for my health. Great to read all of your posts and feel the support and motivation! Here's to 2012!
  • hey_nikki
    hey_nikki Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm currently over 300 as well. Working on it....
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please add me as a friend and we can "lose" together!!!! My highest is 255 and and that was just last week. I've lost 7 lbs doing the 6 meals and Insanity. My lowest weight was 175 that was in Undergrad. Now I'm in Grad school and I'm ready to get the pounds off.In 2010 I'd went from 230 to 192 and that was with dedication to the gym but gained it back when I slacked off during the holidays.

Well, not this time, I have to much too gain from being healthy! So if you're serious and will be posting frequently and (preferrably want friends who are honest and open with their diary) then we can work together!!! Looking forward to it!!
  • sarahw181990
    Options
    I am at 336 that I know of. I am doing my best to get at 135 is what my dr said she would like me at I started at 350.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm at 250lbs, my heaviest was 280 about 2 years ago. My lowest last year was 228, I'm aiming to surpass that and out of the 200's this year!
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My highest was 282, I'm 268 as of now. Feel free to add me, we can do this together.
  • alenakelly
    Options
    SW 211, CW 209.... my weight is just going up and up and its time to do something about it, after 5 days on MFP I lost 2 lbs so Im really trying to stick to it.... i always get into "weight loss mode" and take off 10-20lbs then quit and regain it all, hoping to chenge that for good this time, my smallest was 181 last year, that still wasnt healthy enough of a weight so i dont know why i quite there and let myself regain it all plus more, good luck to everyone.... its hard at times, but we have to worry about our health! dont forget, eat 500 calories less per day = 1lb of fat lost per week :) because your creating a deficit of 3500 calories per week when you do that :)
  • Workinmom1986
    Workinmom1986 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So long thread haha but i jsut saw it and thought i would post anyways im 5'8" and my heaviest (when i first started losting weight) was 252 but now i am re starting weight loss cause i fell off the wagon after my wedding and im now 218
  • bluetiger
    bluetiger Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hear you!!! I kept saying I was going to get healthier and lose weight but it didn't really sink in until I hit 250. I don't know why that number did it but it was my breaking point. I've been doing this since Halloween (it says I joined in 2/10 but didn't do anything until recently) and am down to 231. I've hit my first plateau and am struggling to get through it. I thought that I wouldn't hit a plateau until I lost more but I seem to be stuck at 230 even with diet and exercise. I am keeping a positive attitude and hopefully will break through it soon! Good luck, Frances
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    add me add me