Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• lauriesweet
    Options
    Colleen, Great Job!!!!!!!!!! You go girl. I give you lots of credit for jogging. I cant jog 1 minute let alone 5. If lots of encouragement and people like yourself I just hope I can be accountable and realize i'm not alone in this adventure. Thanks Colleen. Keep it up.

Laurie:flowerforyou:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh over 200lbs but as you can see I've lost quite a bit. I'd be happy to be your buddy.
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Hi..I am at my highest weight ever - 310 lbs. I started on MFP a long time ago and fell off several times or way too many times, but keep returning because I know I need the help of good supporters who understand and share a common interest. Today is my first day back, and I am leaving 2011 behind me for many personal reasons. I had a new grand daughter 1/3/12 so I feel like the 2012 year is starting out pretty good. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other. I am also open to many friends, and particularly ones that are over 200 lbs, would be even more motivational. Thanks.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My highest ever was 306. I restarted my journey Oct 2011 at 286.5. Currently at 257( as of last weigh in on 12/30/11) and a 3 month weigh in on Wednesday the 11th
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Lesley. I started at 304 I'm down to 287. I'm doing my first 5k next month everyone feel free to add me. I love meeting new supportive friends :)
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks for having the courage to shout out. I hit the wall when my post-pregnancy pants started getting tight. My baby is almost a year old. I don't weigh myself regularly because I'm 5'11" and the number freaks me out. The number 215 freaked me out recently because it means to me I've lost muscle and I feel like I should weigh a lot more. Mostly I just feel THICK. I can't stretch the way I used to because there is flesh in the way. I can't put my underwears on while standing up any more. My joints are in pain most of the time. I'll be 42 this summer and I know it's never going to get easier.

I need to take the time for myself now before my goal gets too far away and before my children's lives really take over. Plus I would like to race my mountain bike again...

I'm utilizing the elliptical machine we have in the living room and spending as much time as I can outside playing with my four-year-old. A few gals in my office have joined in as well.

Good luck to all of you out there!!! If you're looking for a buddy, I'll be here for ya!

Jill
  • middlegoss
    Options
    Hi there! Just weighed in @ 260. I am 5'7'' and 44 years old. My goal is 180 as well. I lost 30 pounds just using MFP then stopped and put 20 back on. But I am back!!!! Looking for supportive people with the same goals and needs as myself!! Feel free to add me and we can become cyber buddies!!!! I just married the love of my life as you can see in the picture! But he is in great shape and 14 years younger than me, I'd like to be around for many years and to be able to enjoy the things we love to do! Camping, swimming and just being active. I also have joined a gym and really feel good after a good cardio work out. But just need someone to say "have a great workout today". Good luck in this journey!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MissDeadlyDesire
    Options
    I started off at 295 and then got down to 263 and then I got sick back in September and I stopped. But now I am starting back up today... I am now currently 271.

You can feel free to add me if you like :smile:

Desirée
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    my highest was 303.4 last january - now I'm at 205.2 -- onederland - here I come!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm 224 lbs and I definitely could use some buddies to help keep me motivated and vise versa too!!!

We can do this!!! I'm here if you need any support and/or a push in the right direction. :flowerforyou:

Anita
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My highest was 298. Im at 255 now after quite a setback. Im back to finish what I started. Feel free to add me so we can support eachoter ;)
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 224.8, I'm now down to 198.6 .. It took me a year to get there ... but I was on WW, now that I found MFP (in Nov) I've been losing more steadily! GL on your WLJ!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am at 218. There are plenty of people all sizes on here!
  • Angie150
    Options
    I remember the day I stepped on the scale and it read 200...that was 15 years and two babies ago. I need to lose 150 pounds to hit the high end of my suggested weight. It took a lifetime to get this big...one day at a time to get it off. I need all the help I can get!!! Feel free to friend me!!!
  • SouthernNHgirl
    SouthernNHgirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started at 262.5 and today I'm approx 238 (I weigh in at the nutritionist on Friday). Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • camayallover
    camayallover Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me too - I'm 329.5 - my high was 345 about 6 years ago. I was 333 a week ago so I'm making headway!

Goal is 200 (or less if I think it makes sense!)
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Highest was 263 after the birth of my daughter.... nearly 14 years ago. No more saying "I just haven't lost all the baby weight yet" excuse. She's nearly 14 so the exuse is just sad and stupid. Been on MFP for a week, started at 230.. now 223. I always start off good but then loose momentum. I'm 42, enough is enough. Would be happy with 170... would be thrilled with 160. I think not being part of the "200 club" would make me do a cartwheel =)
  • RThibodeau1970
    Options
    I started MFP last Wednesday and I was at 244, today I am at 239.8. My highest weight was 255. I would like to get to 150 - 160 and this time I am going to stick to this. I have been on many diets before and seem to "Fall of the Wagon" but I a so ready to do this now...I like this site, it is very hopefull. I love reading the message boards for motivation and support...I will be 42 years old this Sept and I am married with 2 kids 18 and 16, I also work full time.

I want to be able to going clothes shopping and have lots of choices, I never want to go back to the depressing PLUS SIZE where your choices are very limited... Happiness Here I Come.:bigsmile:
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi, Though I am currently under 200, I did start off at 245 and it has been a big journey for me. Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation! I sure know the struggle of getting those lower numbers!!
  • kalasht
    Options
    My goodness. I don't feel so lonely now after looking at all the posts. I started at 260 in November. I'm only down to 253.6. I'm just going to keep trudging along. It's coming off very slowly, but my doctor says that's best. I'd love for you to add me and anyone else to add me. We can all do it! Best of wishes...