Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Started 1 week ago at 268. Now at 266. Dreaming of getting to 140 and been busting my butt on the elliptical every day to get there. I work full time and have 2 small kiddos that I really want to run and play with!! Someday soon Mommy is going to sit pretzle-style on the floor with them!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I started at 315 over a year ago, got down to 290, got stuck. Then I got sick and got down to 280. Now back around 290 and need support as I am serious about doing it this time!
  • jsscbloom
    Options
    i started at 270...i hate how hard it seems. but its a process and im doing it <3 we all can do it <3
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, before MFP I went from 285 to 217.. now I went back up to 238. I am have been losing weight but there can never be too much encouragement. Please feel free to add me all of you. Thanks and I'll be here for the journey to health & weight loss.
  • MoRedStar
    Options
    I have alot to lose as well, please feel free to add me anyone, I could use the motivational support!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WOW!! There are a lot of us! I am currently at 243lbs. Kind of stuck. When I started I weighed the same. Lose 10lbs... gained it back. Sat on my butt for a while. Now I'm back!!!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started out at 289.5. Lost 30 lbs. on my own then joined mfp. I have lost 41 more since joining. It is not a diet it is a life change. I am 52 years old and this life of being overweight has taken a toll on my body. High BP, diabetic, arthurisits, bad joints etc. Since losing this my blood sugar is better than its ever been, they have taken me off all BP meds. My legs and joints are not as painful. I feel good and pretty again. I love to dress up and look good again. I have a lot more to loss and will not give up this time. I am at a stand still right now and it is hard not to get depressed but I will keep on keeping on. Good luck on your life changing journey! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started 265 ish maybe...I totally gave up during the holidays...but i am killing this month. I will send you a friend request also.
  • acbridges
    Options
    I am currently at 260. trying to get back down to a minimum 180...
  • emstrak
    Options
    Hello! I just joined yesterday. I was 225 about a year ago and I got down to just over 200 but now (thanks to the holidays!) I'm back up . My body seems to do well at 175...even though I'm 5'4. I have a large/muscular frame and at 175, I'm a 10-12. I try to focus less on the numbers and more on how my clothes are fitting.

Good luck to everyone! I know we can all get there!!
  • dshiplett
    dshiplett Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I am currently at 225 lbs. I started my weight loss journey last year at 270+ and my goal weight is 170 lbs. It has been a long journey and I am happy to have gotten this far! But I have hit a major plateau the past few months and am determined that starting now (with the new year) I am going to step it up and lose the last 50+ lbs I am looking to lose!!

Baby steps though. :) My first goal is 210. Hoping to reach that by Valentine's Day!! :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm over 200. :) I started at 300 and ma inching my way down. :) Feel free to add me if you'd like a supporter!
  • Hoochiemama
    Options
    I started at 262 in November of 2010 and made it to 215 by April 2011! I currently am at 235, Ive gained 20 pounds in last 8months! I am gladly back on track as of today and would love you to add me:)
  • cmduncan
    Options
    I started in the 270s and am at 205 right now (almost in the 1s!). Feel free to add me, and check out the Couch to 5 K plan if you're serious about running.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't know what my highest weight was because when i worked the nerve to get on the scale after i had been already been working out and dieting for a while i was 204 so i guess i was in my 220 to 230s at highest. so noo your not alone!
  • cheeselover33
    cheeselover33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am at 180 now, but I started at 275. It is soooooo worth it, but it is hard. I actually fell off the wagon for a few which is how I got up to 184, I'll get there. I can actually run up and down stairs at work now, and I am shocked each and every time I do it.

To answer your question though, YES!! There are tons of ladies who hit the same breaking point as you. Just be glad you had a breaking point. That is half of your battle right there. :smile:
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    Hey girls! Feel free to add me! I was at 295lbs at my heaviest. Now I'm down around the 248lb level. I've been heavy my entire life. In fact my current weight is what I weighed in high school and the last time I remember being a size 10-12 I was in the 5th grade. Not even kidding. I'm very excited that this program seems to be working and I'm always looking for motivational friends and girls that are going through the same thing I'm going through!
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started on this, my current weight is 250. I'd like to get down to 185. It's great to see so many other beautiful ladies like myself out there getting in shape.
  • TheSiren87
    Options
    Hello, I am currently at 260. More than I thought I would ever weigh in my life!! I used to be 140 which was perfect, but then I got pregnant and have gone downhill since, bad jobs stress and the likes. Now I just started in December with a Gym membership to InShape in Monterey. I am 20 years old with an almost 2 yr old boy, starting school full time on the 16th, and working full time at a hotel. We are definitly in the same boat, hell we are rowing the same oar! Anyways, I'll send you a request I only have 2 freinds on here who are my coworkers and the more the more motivated I am. I am aiming to loose at least 30 - 50 lbs by my 21st birthday (April) so I can go home and wow everyone! Lets do it together!!
  • BeeEllie
    Options
    I'm 237 - no idea where I want to end up, but certainly a number starting with 1!!

Good luck everyone :happy: