Girls over 200 pounds...

Options

Replies

• MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 230, and highest weight was somewhere around 260 but I'm not completely sure since I avoided scales like the plague.
  • damccoll
    Options
    Hey! I'm at 256....so I'm happy and here for you for some support!
  • tristin1985
    Options
    My starting weight was 300...I weighed last week after a week of doing my lifestyle change have lost 1 pound....at least something is showing.
  • LizzieBorden13
    Options
    I started in august at 215. I am now down to 202. my biggest plateau to get over was 205.
    I am 5'5" and 20 years old. My goal weight is 130 by Christmas Eve [my 21st birthday]
    I love having weight loss buddies, so if anyone needs one, feel free to add me.
    Especially if you're a South Carolinian.
    I want to make new friends who aren't royally ****ing up their lives.
  • dolfn1972
    dolfn1972 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Started at 214. Down to 209. Want to lose 40 by my 40th (8-1-12). Feel free to add me
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I started at 320lbs in March 2011 and I am currently 212lbs!
    YOU MY FRIEND ARE NOT ALONE!
    ANYONE IS FREE TO ADD ME!
    It feels good to not be alone!
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in August, 5 months after giving birth to my second daughter. When I decided to do something about my weight I was 240 pounds. I am now down to 215 pounds, trying to get back on track since the holidays! MFP has been a great tool, i have found great encouragement from reading peoples success stories!
  • wellbakedwoman
    wellbakedwoman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love this board~!
  • sistersue2120
    sistersue2120 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am at the heaviest now than I have been, I am at 224. I have not really been that active until I quit smoking (in Oct). It took my sister getting sick and dying of cancer to finally get me to quit. I joined the gym in Nov. I work out an average 3 to 4 times a week about and I usually spend a couple of hours working out. I am starting to get a little frustrated because I am not losing any weight but I know I also need to change my eating habits.....One day at a time I guess, one day at a time....
  • Sarahrachael82
    Sarahrachael82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was 250 over the summer.... back up to 275.... Feel free to add me, I really need the support!!
  • Hi sweetie ! i love this thread cuz i am also over 200 lbs im 265 right now and 5'10 its nice to know there alot of us tryign to reach our goals i sent you a request!
  • RoxyMoxie
    RoxyMoxie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    biggest 275 currently 240ish and very much struggling please everyone add me !
  • keisha601
    Options
    I am 270 and I started today please add me! I am so eager to lose weight and get in shape!
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    when i first started my highest weight was 262 and now i'm down to 210. my goal is to get to 140 , i'll make it someday =)
  • JGarrick0314
    Options
    My goal is 150..I am currently at 220! That is a whopping 70 pounds!! i am starting today full force after joining this website!! Any suggestions?
  • happygirl2972
    happygirl2972 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are not alone.... I started at 310 and am almost out of the 270's now... one day at a time...
  • hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I started @ 275, down to 231, want to get to 199 by the end of 2012. Been on here a few years now. Love to see that I'm not the only one :) Feel free to add me as a friend - I'd LOVE the support!!! :)
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am at 287lbs for the first time ever. I am successful with simply counting calories, but have been recently considering joining Weight Watchers. You are not alone!
  • kylashealy
    Options
    I'm at 287, started at 289....a week ago :) You can do this! Adding you.
  • lisarayturner
    lisarayturner Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yep, there are plenty of us over 200 pounds. I began my weight loss journey at 273. I'm now around 215, and have made the goal to get under 200 this year. Good luck to you, and everybody!