OT: Wedding Cake toppers opinions needed : )

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
Whattaya think? :bigsmile:

577.jpg

P911_m.jpg

snickeringg.gif

Just kidding :bigsmile: But seriously, here's some links(too much room to put in the actual pics) to the ones I like. Let's take a vote :smokin: Which is your favorite out of these? Or do you have any others you like? (shoot, didn't show up as links will have to copy paste :frown: I know that's a lot of work :laugh: ) OK OK I'll just post the pics :grumble: :tongue: :laugh:

#1 9212.jpg (this is the one I'm leaning towards the most)

(or this is my 2nd favorite)
#2 P_55_2_20723.jpg

And I kinda like these too:

#3 9213.jpg

#4 1913.jpg

#5 567.jpg

#6 6833.jpg

#7 6835.jpg

#8 41815.jpg

Discuss :smokin:

Replies

• kellch
    Options
    Whattaya think? :bigsmile:

577.jpg

P911_m.jpg

snickeringg.gif

Just kidding :bigsmile: But seriously, here's some links(too much room to put in the actual pics) to the ones I like. Let's take a vote :smokin: Which is your favorite out of these? Or do you have any others you like? (shoot, didn't show up as links will have to copy paste :frown: I know that's a lot of work :laugh: ) OK OK I'll just post the pics :grumble: :tongue: :laugh:

#1 9212.jpg (this is the one I'm leaning towards the most)

(or this is my 2nd favorite)
    #2 P_55_2_20723.jpg

And I kinda like these too:

#3 9213.jpg

#4 1913.jpg

#5 567.jpg

#6 6833.jpg

#7 6835.jpg

#8 41815.jpg

Discuss :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options
    No opinions pouty.gif

I'm bumping my own thread then :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm such a dork :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49997365&currentIdx=3&subCategory=-49998494|-49997369|-49997365&catentryId=2000839

This one is my favorite of all those. The red heart dangling is cool. Personally, I think the colored porcelain ones look cheap compared to the white ones. I know they are all porcelain, but the color makes them look "plasticky".
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I like the top one. It has a very flowy-look to it.

I wasn't able to find one I liked when I got married so we just has the cake guy put extra flowers on top.
  • kellch
    Options
    http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49997365&currentIdx=3&subCategory=-49998494|-49997369|-49997365&catentryId=2000839

This one is my favorite of all those. The red heart dangling is cool. Personally, I think the colored porcelain ones look cheap compared to the white ones. I know they are all porcelain, but the color makes them look "plasticky".

Yeah that's one of my top two....I really like it........can't make my mind up :ohwell: :laugh:

Ok...one vote for 2nd one down :drinker:

• kellch
    Options
    I like the top one. It has a very flowy-look to it.

I wasn't able to find one I liked when I got married so we just has the cake guy put extra flowers on top.

I've thought of the flowers on top too. But I'm thinking we may put a few little flowers around the cake topper???? :smokin: This wedding planning is getting soooooo stressful. Especially since we're only like 3 months away :smokin:

Ok.......
    top one has 1 vote
    second one has 1 vote

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I actually like the third link (the one right below your second favorite). How long until your wedding? My boyfriend and I just went last weekend to look at rings (didn't buy yet, just getting an idea) so I would imagine he'll propose sometime this summer or fall.

This is the one we want someday
    http://www.cherrylanecollection.com/html/27907.html

The only bad thing about it is the people look too casual, like the guy looks like he is wearing a tshirt and regular pants, lol. Oh well, I love it aside from that.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I like the all white one's too. I like the top one and the one where she's sitting and he has her hand. Lovely!! :happy:
  • kellch
    Options
    I actually like the third link (the one right below your second favorite). How long until your wedding? My boyfriend and I just went last weekend to look at rings (didn't buy yet, just getting an idea) so I would imagine he'll propose sometime this summer or fall.

This is the one we want someday
    http://www.cherrylanecollection.com/html/27907.html

The only bad thing about it is the people look too casual, like the guy looks like he is wearing a tshirt and regular pants, lol. Oh well, I love it aside from that.

Ohhhhhh........that's one's pretty too :drinker:

Ok.........so

1st- 1 vote
    2nd- 1 vote
    3rd - 1 vote

Wedding's June 13th......wow it came fast....only 3 months to go :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    I like the all white one's too. I like the top one and the one where she's sitting and he has her hand. Lovely!! :happy:

Yeah I like all of em......Can I have like 10 cakes? dunno.gif

That one where shes sitting is pretty......Oh boy I can't make up my mind new_all_coholic.gif

OK........
    So.....2 votes for #1 , 1 vote #2, 1 vote 3rd one, and one vote #5 I didnt count how many down it is...LOL maybe I should have numbered them bang_head.gif

Ok they're numbered now :glasses:
  • jelee18
    jelee18 Posts: 46
    Options
    Love the one where she's sitting in the heart.
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like the second one (with the red heart).

Congrats!!
  • pford03
    pford03 Posts: 27
    Options
    Mark another vote for the third from the top. That's absolutely beautiful.
  • kellch
    Options
    Ok......I'm writing these down :laugh:

#1 2
    #2 2
    #3 2
    #5 2

We have a tie :drinker:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    # 3!! i love it!
  • kellch
    Options
    I like the second one (with the red heart).

Congrats!!

thank you :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    # 3!! i love it!

and #3 takes the lead :smokin:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm too jaded to vote on cake toppers right now.

HOWEVER, when you need assistance taste testing cakes, then I am DOWN. nom nom nom:laugh:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    # 1
    Congrats
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    I really like the first one. i would have gotten that one becuase they have Calla Lillies and that was my flower. So pretty!!