OT: Wedding Cake toppers opinions needed : )

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I vote #2!! They are all pretty, Kellch!

Thank You :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    3 is my fav!

got it :bigsmile:
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My vote is for #3.

I found one of the cute ones (the bride holding the groom from running away) and wanted to use it so here's what I did:

IMG_3765.jpg

This is the groom's cake. It was a huge hit at my wedding. (As you can tell, we're mountain bikers). :)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    My vote is for #3.

I found one of the cute ones (the bride holding the groom from running away) and wanted to use it so here's what I did:

IMG_3765.jpg

This is the groom's cake. It was a huge hit at my wedding. (As you can tell, we're mountain bikers). :)

amazing! what a great idea you had. i bet it was a huge it!

kell i am so excited to see which one wins!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

yea, im easily entertained! :blushing:
  • kellch
    Options
    My vote is for #3.

IMG_3765.jpg

:laugh:
    That's cute :drinker:

Ok adding another #3:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    My vote is for #3.

IMG_3765.jpg

amazing! what a great idea you had. i bet it was a huge it!

kell i am so excited to see which one wins!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

yea, im easily entertained! :blushing:

LOL...me too :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:

I will keep you all posted:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Okay, here's my reasoning for not liking 1. It took me a while but now I know. the guy doesn't have a body. He's just part of the bride. It's like having a 2 headed bride. On #2 the bride looks too much like the Virgin Mary (because of the veil). Good Luck with this. I'm glad I didn't have so many choices.
  • kellch
    Options
    Okay, here's my reasoning for not liking 1. It took me a while but now I know. the guy doesn't have a body. He's just part of the bride. It's like having a 2 headed bride. On #2 the bride looks too much like the Virgin Mary (because of the veil). Good Luck with this. I'm glad I didn't have so many choices.

I am not allowed to explain my reasoning for not seeing the guy's body ninja.gif

th_lipssealed.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Is it 'cause he can't afford a tux so he's hiding behind you? Or because you lost a bunch of weight after you bought the dress, so you thought you would save money on the tux rental and just have him in the dress with you?
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I love the first one!
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Love #2, #6 & #7 :flowerforyou:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    No opinions pouty.gif

I'm bumping my own thread then :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm such a dork :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That made me laugh, the very first one, with the bride dragging the groom. That was my topper!! I loved it, it added such fun to such a serious event!, The guests commented on that topper for weeks afterward! I say go FUN! pick something silly, it's only a cake, and all your guests know how much you love one another. Let your topper show your personality!
  • kellch
    Options
    Is it 'cause he can't afford a tux so he's hiding behind you? Or because you lost a bunch of weight after you bought the dress, so you thought you would save money on the tux rental and just have him in the dress with you?

Ummmmmmm th_lipssealed.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    I like #6.

U already said that whack.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    I love the first one!

:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

got it got it got it :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    No opinions pouty.gif

I'm bumping my own thread then :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm such a dork :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That made me laugh, the very first one, with the bride dragging the groom. That was my topper!! I loved it, it added such fun to such a serious event!, The guests commented on that topper for weeks afterward! I say go FUN! pick something silly, it's only a cake, and all your guests know how much you love one another. Let your topper show your personality!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Thanks...I might...I should probably get his approval though :laugh: :wink:
  • kellch
    Options

I like #6, too.

:angry: