Stay-At-Home Moms 3/9-3/15

Options
12346»

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm off to the gym in about 45 min. for my first real "day" there. I'm a bit nervous, but we'll see how it goes with all the kids in their daycare there. *sigh* T is going to hate me by the time I'm done!

Have a fantastic Friday all!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Glad to see you Back !!!

Hang in there and just keep saying

YOU CAN DO IT !!!!
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I just joined, but I'm a stay at home mum as well! I need to lose all the baby weight I lost and then gained back!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I just joined, but I'm a stay at home mum as well! I need to lose all the baby weight I lost and then gained back!

:laugh: My baby weight just kept multiplying! Welcome to the group & good luck to you!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

:laugh: My baby weight just kept multiplying! Welcome to the group & good luck to you!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Good morning !!

We are starting a little group maybe it might sound good to you moms too? Let me know what ya think if you dont like that then I can do the same here with the spreadsheets so we know what we are all looking at ??? Let me know ??? Here is the page someone started that I just started joining in....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43786-biggest-loser-dvd-series-challenge

Well this morning I have a table full of halloween masks ... they came in the mail yesterday. Cali walked through the kitchen to go in to the bathroom this am to shower and of course first thing she see is all these faces staring at her
    100_5053.jpg

My hubby loves halloween it is halloween here 365 days ... I have masks in my bedroom watching me sleep ....

Well did 30 day shred last night on youtube..... I think I like the video
    her cardio kickboxing kicks my booty my shoulder is still sore which I have no idea why ( maybe I slept on it wrong?)

Anyways have a wonderful morning !!!
  • tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    Its comic relief day in the UK so the kids had to go to school in red with these funny little red noses my son has had his hair sprayed as well I just hope it washes out he is blonde and it does say on the can that it may stain light blonde hair he will be straight in the tub when he gets in from school. So didnt jog this morning had to sort the kids out. Was all ready to do dhred but 5 mins before I was due to start I moved some toys and I got a sharp pain in my shoulder think it was a nerve or something but OMG it hurt for about 40 mins then I just didnt have time to do the DVD will do it tomorrow though possibly level 1 and 2 to make up for today. Going swimming this afternoon for an hour so will work extra hard.

Tomorrow if the weather is nice I am going out for a bike ride with my son trying to teach him how to ride safely on the road and exercise for me. Then in the afternoon my parents are taking the kids out so I think I will go for a 2 hour hike with the dog only if the weather is dry.

Have a good weekend all
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options

thanks sara! you must be excited to be soooo close to your goal! still waiting for hubby to get home. and that "feeling that i'm getting a cold" has pretty much turned into a plague situation :grumble:

Oh, that's horrible! Are the boys sick, too? :frown: I hate it when my kids are sick & especially when I'm not feeling well, either! BLAH! And I am excited, the scale actually showed me my goal weight yesterday morning, but I'm in denial & I'm trying to hold off until my "official" weigh-in next Wednesday for it to be real. :laugh: I was actually scared to get on it this morning & that NEVER happens b/c I have a scale-disorder. :bigsmile:

Hope you have a good day, Beth!

Congratulations on reaching your goal weight! You must feel so proud! :flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

thanks sara! you must be excited to be soooo close to your goal! still waiting for hubby to get home. and that "feeling that i'm getting a cold" has pretty much turned into a plague situation :grumble:

Oh, that's horrible! Are the boys sick, too? :frown: I hate it when my kids are sick & especially when I'm not feeling well, either! BLAH! And I am excited, the scale actually showed me my goal weight yesterday morning, but I'm in denial & I'm trying to hold off until my "official" weigh-in next Wednesday for it to be real. :laugh: I was actually scared to get on it this morning & that NEVER happens b/c I have a scale-disorder. :bigsmile:

Hope you have a good day, Beth!

congratulations on reaching your goal!!!! even if it's not official weigh in day, it must be so awesome to see that number on the scale. i'm the only one who's sick so far, although my 2 year old is starting with it today. thankfully andy is back from his trip and after today is on vacation for a whole week! hopefully this cold doesn't last too long, cause we're planning on going to boston for a night next week.
    at least i'll have plenty of help around here this week :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    hey-- we have everyone sick here, just about-- saddest though, is 7 year old whose birthday is this day. She's so sick, and so sad...sniff. her picture is in my AV-- she's a dollbaby.

Total body flu-- they feel rotten. Me? Fit as a fiddle. God is good. I never get the bugs.... Go figure.

Have a great weekend all-- gotta fly.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    hey-- we have everyone sick here, just about-- saddest though, is 7 year old whose birthday is this day. She's so sick, and so sad...sniff. her picture is in my AV-- she's a dollbaby.

Total body flu-- they feel rotten. Me? Fit as a fiddle. God is good. I never get the bugs.... Go figure.

Have a great weekend all-- gotta fly.

Awwww........ Hugs Sweety ......... I hope you all feel better very very very soon
  • tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    yeah another 2 lbs lost and thats with hubby at home getting under my feet back to normal next week he is back in work so normal workouts at normal times back yippee.

Went for a great bike ride with Jordan (my 7yr old son) hurt my knee though the chain slips on hubbys bike and I whacked my knee on the handle bars but other than that great fun riding through rivers and teaching my boy road safety. Hubby says he will buy me my own bike if I want one isnt he sweet.

Have a great weekend all.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    hi girls! i'm back home. i scanned thru a few posts--get well vibes to the sick kids (and grown-ups). :heart:
    tazzy, good job on 2 more lbs.! you are seriously active--swimming, hiking, biking... whew. i'm just impressed with myself when i do my 40 min. :tongue: seriously, tho, good work with all your effort.
    welcome laura! glad you joined us.
    so, 3bb you were sick? hope your gym workout went ok. it makes it so hard on us when the kids don't want to be there. i don't know abt you, but the guilt for taking time to work out, even tho i'm a sahm, is sometimes very big. i just have to push it down. so hopefully, your workout worked out. :wink:
    ok, i know i didn't catch everybody--i'll keep reading along.
    but thanks all for your loving support for my trip. i did fairly well. yesterday was the day i "chowed" on several choc chip cookies and late night snack too. but since it was travel day and i didn't get to finish my modified cobb salad (no blue cheese, no dressing, no bacon, and no croutons or cheese), i'm not surprised that i picked cookies as my car nosh. still, maintained the weight. and altogether, enjoyed the trip. wasn't stressed about eating, etc. it helped, of course, that my mil had healthy things like fresh red peppers, in the house. anyway, thanks for the LOVE. :smooched:
    now i'm going to play with the kids and figure out our day's plan. so glad my oldest is still on track break b/c it makes getting back in the swing of things easier.
    soooo have a great Sunday all! you're the BEST! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options