Options

Replies

• Pebbles536
    Options
    Daisies are my fav.
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Because I am drunk :drinker: and eating horrible food. EXACTLY what got me into my current situation
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This one is an OLD! pic of me and i loved myself then!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    just read it.

"this is not what barbie looks like. this is not what fashion models look like.
    this is what FIT looks like. this is what HEALTHY looks like.
    this is SEXY."

plus. just look at that bod.
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Because who wouldnt want a pic of an awsome bird on their head!
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    because i love the drink umbrella in my hair! reminds me of being somewhere tropical....
  • cebesue
    Options
    I:blushing: t's of my daughter and i chose it because i want to ride like her!! LOL!!
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Changed it yesterday, as I was so chuffed to suddenly find that my chest is growing proper pec muscles and I'm beginning to see that nice cut between the two. Sorry for the absence of a smile. :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My picture was taken at a point in my life where I actually felt confident and beautiful. It makes me feel better every time I look at it and it motivates me :)

^This
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I picked it because I think I look beautiful in it (: My boy friends aunt and uncle own a hair salon so she did my hair and make up all fancy and we had a photo shoot. It was a wonderful day and I had a fantastic time (:
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I' m a lazy sleepy cat, only waking up for my next feed and if I'm not grumpy I'll let you rub my ears & cheeks. :devil:
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    matches the username. :p
  • alsilecchia
    Options
    My profile pic is a pic of me and one of my grandsons ... they are the reason (along with a ton more) I wanna get healthy and more productive in my life and thiers !!!
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It's a photo that inspired me to lose weight.

I went to the beach last summer & felt like a beached whale that day. When one of my friends put photos up on facebook I was gutted with what I saw.

I look at the photos now & think of how far I've come :smile:
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    because it's the latest one taken and it shows how my face has thinned down and I HAVE COLLAR BONES!!!! yay!!! High five me!!! lol
  • aiwich
    aiwich Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    because it's the latest one taken and it shows how my face has thinned down and I HAVE COLLAR BONES!!!! yay!!! High five me!!! lol

:flowerforyou: fantastic! and hi5!

my is also the most recent :wink:
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    the picture was taken not that long ago on a day i actually felt really good about myself... i want more of them!! :D
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It's me on holiday after I'd reached my goal. This picture was what made me realize I didn't have a fat tummy! I think I need another taking as I'm back there - convinced my tummy is gross!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Because its a recent decent-ish foto of me.
  • angieisslim4ever
    Options
    show off my new body lol..it sounds cocky